Windows 10: Voice to text

Discus and support Voice to text in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was trying to get sound on my speakers, which ironically are working fine now. However, I somehow managed to activate the text to voice ability. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarryMcCart, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Voice to text

I was trying to get sound on my speakers, which ironically are working fine now. However, I somehow managed to activate the text to voice ability. Now everything I do and type (including this!!) has a guy telling me exactly what I am doing'!

Please, please can someone tell me how to switch it off before I lose my mind!

Many thanks to anyone that can aid me.

:)

HarryMcCart, Dec 21, 2018
  2. enrix Win User

word 2010 text to speech cannot change voice

Hello

I have enabled text to speech on Windows 10 and have selected MS David desktop voice and it seems to work fine when I test it however when I use text to speech on Word 2010 the voice is always that of MS Hazel desktop and I do not seem to be able to change it. Any suggestion?

Many thanks,

enrix, Dec 21, 2018
  3. grecinos Win User
    How do you change the text to speech voice in a (Windows) vbscript?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to create a text to speech vbscript. The problem I'm having is that I can only select between 3 voices. I have 8 available in Windows 10.

Here is my code:

Code: set voice = CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice") set voice.Voice = voice.GetVoices.Item(1) voice.Rate = 1 voice.Volume = 90 voice.Speak TextMessage[/quote] I get a vbs error message when I choose a number greater than 2 for the voice.GetVoices.Item(1) parameter.

Error: 0x80045039
    Code: 80045039
    Source: (null)

Any suggestions?

TIA,

grecinos

grecinos, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Voice to text

How to use voice command on Lumia 530

Hi,

Courtesy of
    T-Mobile.com

To set up Cortana to use for voice commands, follow these steps:

• Create or sign into your exisiting
      Microsoft account
    • On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Cortana.
    • Follow the instructions shown on your phone.

Note: To turn off Cortana, open Cortana > Menu > Settings > Turn off.

To open apps using voice commands, follow these steps:

• Tap the microphone.
    • Say "open" followed by the name of the application.
    • Answer any clarifying questions from Cortana.

To use voice dialing to call a contact, follow these steps:

• Tap the microphone.
    • Say "call" followed by the name of the contact.
    • Answer any clarifying questions from Cortana.
    To write and send a text message (SMS) using voice commands, follow these steps:

• Tap the microphone.
    • Say "text message."
    • Answer any clarifying questions from Cortana create and send message.

Smittychat., Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Voice to text

1. Voice to text - Similar Threads - Voice text

2. Voice to text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice to text: It is surprising to notice that Microsoft is using Google speech to text. I admire the cooperation of two giants. But Microsoft has good speech to text engine that it uses in one note. Why swiftkey is not utilizing it? * Changed to a discussion* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Voice to text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice to text: It is surprising to notice that Microsoft is using Google speech to text. I admire the cooperation of two giants. But Microsoft has good speech to text engine that it uses in one note. Why swiftkey is not utilizing it? * Changed to a discussion* Moved from Community Center...
  4. The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10: Hi,This started a while ago and it feels out of nowhere. I stream with a tts website open to read chat messages but suddenly, it stopped playing audio. At first I thought the website I was using was busted but no other tts site worked either. I then thought the tts on my pc...
  5. The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10: Hi,This started a while ago and it feels out of nowhere. I stream with a tts website open to read chat messages but suddenly, it stopped playing audio. At first I thought the website I was using was busted but no other tts site worked either. I then thought the tts on my pc...
  6. The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10

7. How to Fix? Voice access cannot click menu items or correct dictated text in certain...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Fix? Voice access cannot click menu items or correct dictated text in certain...: Hello,I have been running into an issue with the Voice Access Application. when using some applications, I am able to dictate what I want to write but if I use the "correct phrase" or "correct that" Commands I get the message the voice access cannot find the text even when...
  8. How to Fix? Voice access cannot click menu items or correct dictated text in certain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix? Voice access cannot click menu items or correct dictated text in certain...: Hello,I have been running into an issue with the Voice Access Application. when using some applications, I am able to dictate what I want to write but if I use the "correct phrase" or "correct that" Commands I get the message the voice access cannot find the text even when...
  9. How to Fix? Voice access cannot click menu items or correct dictated text in certain...

10. Windows Voice to text states a phrase doesn't exist but does recognize what I say.

Windows Voice to text states a phrase doesn't exist but does recognize what I say.: HelloI have a very specific example where the voice recognition actually recognizes what I say because I can see it in the banner but then still does not enter it in a word document because it says that phrase does not exist.for example when I wanted to copy paste something...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WINDOWS10 TEXT TO VOICE VOICES

2. Please suggest me some voice to text

3. what happened to voice to text on Windows Phone

4. windows phone voice texting,
  5. windows phone cannot to service voice to text