Windows 10: Voice to Text . . .

Discus and support Voice to Text . . . in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm looking, for a way. That when I speak. The words are typed, into a notepad document. I can talk to Alexa, and Cortana. Would that be a way, to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Voice to Text . . .

I'm looking, for a way. That when I speak. The words are typed, into a notepad document.

I can talk to Alexa, and Cortana. Would that be a way, to type into Notepad?

That way, creating a document. For a forum posting, would be easy.

Or, would it take. A 3rd party app, to do this? I was just, hoping . . .

Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Jun 19, 2020
  2. enrix Win User

word 2010 text to speech cannot change voice

Hello

I have enabled text to speech on Windows 10 and have selected MS David desktop voice and it seems to work fine when I test it however when I use text to speech on Word 2010 the voice is always that of MS Hazel desktop and I do not seem to be able to change it. Any suggestion?

Many thanks,

enrix, Jun 19, 2020
  3. grecinos Win User
    How do you change the text to speech voice in a (Windows) vbscript?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to create a text to speech vbscript. The problem I'm having is that I can only select between 3 voices. I have 8 available in Windows 10.

Here is my code:

Code: set voice = CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice") set voice.Voice = voice.GetVoices.Item(1) voice.Rate = 1 voice.Volume = 90 voice.Speak TextMessage[/quote] I get a vbs error message when I choose a number greater than 2 for the voice.GetVoices.Item(1) parameter.

Error: 0x80045039
    Code: 80045039
    Source: (null)

Any suggestions?

TIA,

grecinos

grecinos, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Voice to Text . . .

How do I convert voice recordings to text?

thanks but the built-n speech recog was not really effective as you called out already..may be due to hardware or its own limitations..point is not good to get the job done...lets see if someone can suggest any free 3rd party app for capable of transcribing voice to text.

onlytanmoy, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Voice to Text . . .

1. Voice to Text . . . - Similar Threads - Voice Text

2. Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?: Dear Microsoft support,I am trying to download Croatian TTS male voice Matej, but among all other languages/options Croatian TTS is not available for download :https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=27224however it is listed as supported and available here...
  3. Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?: Dear Microsoft support,I am trying to download Croatian TTS male voice Matej, but among all other languages/options Croatian TTS is not available for download :https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=27224however it is listed as supported and available here...
  4. Voice to text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice to text: It is surprising to notice that Microsoft is using Google speech to text. I admire the cooperation of two giants. But Microsoft has good speech to text engine that it uses in one note. Why swiftkey is not utilizing it? * Changed to a discussion* Moved from Community Center...
  5. Voice to text

Voice to text: It is surprising to notice that Microsoft is using Google speech to text. I admire the cooperation of two giants. But Microsoft has good speech to text engine that it uses in one note. Why swiftkey is not utilizing it? * Changed to a discussion* Moved from Community Center...
  6. The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10: Hi,This started a while ago and it feels out of nowhere. I stream with a tts website open to read chat messages but suddenly, it stopped playing audio. At first I thought the website I was using was busted but no other tts site worked either. I then thought the tts on my pc...
  7. The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10: Hi,This started a while ago and it feels out of nowhere. I stream with a tts website open to read chat messages but suddenly, it stopped playing audio. At first I thought the website I was using was busted but no other tts site worked either. I then thought the tts on my pc...
  8. The certain voices for TTS Text to Speech on my PC are not working. Windows 10

9. How to Fix? Voice access cannot click menu items or correct dictated text in certain...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Fix? Voice access cannot click menu items or correct dictated text in certain...: Hello,I have been running into an issue with the Voice Access Application. when using some applications, I am able to dictate what I want to write but if I use the "correct phrase" or "correct that" Commands I get the message the voice access cannot find the text even when...
  10. How to Fix? Voice access cannot click menu items or correct dictated text in certain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix? Voice access cannot click menu items or correct dictated text in certain...: Hello,I have been running into an issue with the Voice Access Application. when using some applications, I am able to dictate what I want to write but if I use the "correct phrase" or "correct that" Commands I get the message the voice access cannot find the text even when...