Windows 10: Voice Typer

Discus and support Voice Typer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello friends. Today I have a question about the Voice. typer of Windows 11 Pro. That means that voice typer, which is launched by Windows+ H.My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AyanRaid, Oct 18, 2021.

1. AyanRaid Win User

Voice Typer

Hello friends. Today I have a question about the Voice. typer of Windows 11 Pro. That means that voice typer, which is launched by Windows+ H.My question is, when I start the voice typer and write a few words and then I have to correct some words which Are not correct. But when I continue the process after seven times Switching on and off the voice typer. The voice typer is automatically hanged. It doesn't work for a few moments. Then after sometimes it again start to work. So I wanna solve the hanging problem of the voice typer of my Windows 11. Please help me. Thank you.

:)

AyanRaid, Oct 18, 2021
  2. 孙建坤 Win User

typer v

My typer-v could not be opened properly, and the modification was cancelled after restarting

孙建坤, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls

Brink, Oct 18, 2021
  4. 孙建坤 Win User

Voice Typer

typer v

Every time I turn typer v on or off, I need to turn something off and modify it. After I restart it, the modification is withdrawn. By the way, is the Microsoft community 24-hour?

孙建坤, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

Voice Typer

1. Voice Typer - Similar Threads - Voice Typer

2. What are the best AI Voice Assistants on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 News
    What are the best AI Voice Assistants on Windows 11?: [IMG]In this article, we have curated some of the best AI voice assistants for Windows 11/10 and evaluated their features to help you choose the right one for your needs. AI voice assistants have completely changed how we communicate with our Windows devices. While they offer...
  3. Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart: It is also possible to restart it by right clicking on the task bar, going into the Task Manager, typing 'input' into the search bar and ending the Windows input Experience task. I am a frequent user of this feature of Windows, and it's really annoying how lately it stops...
  4. Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the last few days, voice dictation freezes up occasionally, requiring a system restart: It is also possible to restart it by right clicking on the task bar, going into the Task Manager, typing 'input' into the search bar and ending the Windows input Experience task. I am a frequent user of this feature of Windows, and it's really annoying how lately it stops...
  5. Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft: Hello,This is a non-technical question. Can someone provide me with some methods of contacting Microsoft to give feedback and raise voices in complaints? I am certain that there are feedback, forums, websites where you can send comments through a web form, but I would also...
  6. Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft

Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft: Hello,This is a non-technical question. Can someone provide me with some methods of contacting Microsoft to give feedback and raise voices in complaints? I am certain that there are feedback, forums, websites where you can send comments through a web form, but I would also...
  7. magicmic voice changer device reisntalling itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    magicmic voice changer device reisntalling itself: Hello.A few months ago i had installed a program called magicmic voice changer.I unistall it but at the device manager are still the two devices at the red circle.I try to unistall them but aftre restarting my computer reappears.Whta can i do?...
  8. magicmic voice changer device reisntalling itself

magicmic voice changer device reisntalling itself: Hello.A few months ago i had installed a program called magicmic voice changer.I unistall it but at the device manager are still the two devices at the red circle.I try to unistall them but aftre restarting my computer reappears.Whta can i do?...
  9. Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?: Dear Microsoft support,I am trying to download Croatian TTS male voice Matej, but among all other languages/options Croatian TTS is not available for download :https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=27224however it is listed as supported and available here...
  10. Voice Typer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Typer: Hello friends. Today I have a question about the Voice. typer of Windows 11 Pro. That means that voice typer, which is launched by Windows+ H.My question is, when I start the voice typer and write a few words and then I have to correct some words which Are not correct. But...