Windows 10: Voice Typer

Discus and support Voice Typer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello friends. Today I have a question about the Voice. typer of Windows 11 Pro. That means that voice typer, which is launched by Windows+ H.My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AyanRaid, Oct 18, 2021.

1. AyanRaid Win User

Voice Typer

Hello friends. Today I have a question about the Voice. typer of Windows 11 Pro. That means that voice typer, which is launched by Windows+ H.My question is, when I start the voice typer and write a few words and then I have to correct some words which Are not correct. But when I continue the process after seven times Switching on and off the voice typer. The voice typer is automatically hanged. It doesn't work for a few moments. Then after sometimes it again start to work. So I wanna solve the hanging problem of the voice typer of my Windows 11. Please help me. Thank you.

:)

AyanRaid, Oct 18, 2021
  2. 孙建坤 Win User

typer v

My typer-v could not be opened properly, and the modification was cancelled after restarting

孙建坤, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls

Brink, Oct 18, 2021
  4. 孙建坤 Win User

Voice Typer

typer v

Every time I turn typer v on or off, I need to turn something off and modify it. After I restart it, the modification is withdrawn. By the way, is the Microsoft community 24-hour?

孙建坤, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

Voice Typer

1. Voice Typer - Similar Threads - Voice Typer

2. Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music": Hi, this is a follow-up of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-connects-only-as-music-not-voice/23ea9ca1-d215-429b-859a-cc420afe80b2 which is closed.I have found a solution by manually editing the registry.I had the same issue on my Jabra...
  3. Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music": Hi, this is a follow-up of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-connects-only-as-music-not-voice/23ea9ca1-d215-429b-859a-cc420afe80b2 which is closed.I have found a solution by manually editing the registry.I had the same issue on my Jabra...
  4. Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. voice recorder needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    voice recorder needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update right now: after switching from windows 10 to windows 11 when I try to open the voice recorder then shows the error "voice recorder needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update right now" and I updated the driver and restart the laptop. still not working...
  6. voice recorder needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update right now

voice recorder needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update right now: after switching from windows 10 to windows 11 when I try to open the voice recorder then shows the error "voice recorder needs an update, but we're unable to apply the update right now" and I updated the driver and restart the laptop. still not working...
  7. Windows 11 voice out of sync

Windows 11 voice out of sync: Hello, I am having a problem with audio and video out of sync... it happens for some reason, the youtube video pauses for a second at start and then plays autmoatically and then the audio goes ut of sync tried everything disabling enhancments, enabling high power mode,...
  8. Windows 11 voice out of sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 voice out of sync: Hello, I am having a problem with audio and video out of sync... it happens for some reason, the youtube video pauses for a second at start and then plays autmoatically and then the audio goes ut of sync tried everything disabling enhancments, enabling high power mode,...
  9. My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My headset is only connected to voice It is not connecting to music . And another problem...: This is Showing . And if it only connected to voice the sound is not clear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-is-only-connected-to-voice-it-is-not/c56effeb-1c96-4502-8ff5-c24f5ca0c20c
  10. Voice Typer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Typer: Hello friends. Today I have a question about the Voice. typer of Windows 11 Pro. That means that voice typer, which is launched by Windows+ H.My question is, when I start the voice typer and write a few words and then I have to correct some words which Are not correct. But...