Windows 10: Voice Typer

Discus and support Voice Typer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello friends. Today I have a question about the Voice. typer of Windows 11 Pro. That means that voice typer, which is launched by Windows+ H.My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AyanRaid, Oct 18, 2021.

1. AyanRaid Win User

Voice Typer

Hello friends. Today I have a question about the Voice. typer of Windows 11 Pro. That means that voice typer, which is launched by Windows+ H.My question is, when I start the voice typer and write a few words and then I have to correct some words which Are not correct. But when I continue the process after seven times Switching on and off the voice typer. The voice typer is automatically hanged. It doesn't work for a few moments. Then after sometimes it again start to work. So I wanna solve the hanging problem of the voice typer of my Windows 11. Please help me. Thank you.

:)

AyanRaid, Oct 18, 2021
  2. 孙建坤 Win User

typer v

My typer-v could not be opened properly, and the modification was cancelled after restarting

孙建坤, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls

Brink, Oct 18, 2021
  4. 孙建坤 Win User

Voice Typer

typer v

Every time I turn typer v on or off, I need to turn something off and modify it. After I restart it, the modification is withdrawn. By the way, is the Microsoft community 24-hour?

孙建坤, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

Voice Typer

1. Voice Typer - Similar Threads - Voice Typer

2. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  3. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  4. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...: Hello:I have an Olympus digital voice recorder VN-960PC. The "hold" button slides up and down on the side of this device. However, the button fell off while the device was off and in the "hold" position. As a result, the device is turned off, and I have not been able to turn...
  6. olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...

olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...: Hello:I have an Olympus digital voice recorder VN-960PC. The "hold" button slides up and down on the side of this device. However, the button fell off while the device was off and in the "hold" position. As a result, the device is turned off, and I have not been able to turn...
  7. Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that: I have Windows 11 23H2. Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that or correct xxxxword. The original WSR does present the list as expected....
  8. Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that

Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that: I have Windows 11 23H2. Voice Assist in Windows 11 does not present a list of choices with correct that or correct xxxxword. The original WSR does present the list as expected....
  9. Voice Access and Windows Hello during sign-in III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Access and Windows Hello during sign-in III: When microphone And voice access is on during sign to windows 11. The PC is Displaying "say Hello to skip lock screen". But when I say "hello". It is not being recognized. but I can say "voice access wake up" then I'm recognized???It used to work until about a month ago?????...
  10. Voice Typer

Voice Typer: Hello friends. Today I have a question about the Voice. typer of Windows 11 Pro. That means that voice typer, which is launched by Windows+ H.My question is, when I start the voice typer and write a few words and then I have to correct some words which Are not correct. But...