Windows 10: Voice typing error in Windows 11 "You'll need the Internet for this."

Discus and support Voice typing error in Windows 11 "You'll need the Internet for this." in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am facing a problem with voice typing in Windows 11 whether using Word file or browsing through voice typing. The error is shown in the image I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SS1fg, Aug 16, 2022.

1. SS1fg Win User

Voice typing error in Windows 11 "You'll need the Internet for this."

I am facing a problem with voice typing in Windows 11 whether using Word file or browsing through voice typing. The error is shown in the image I shared. But I am already connected to Internet. But still the problem persists. Why is voice typing not working ? Kindly help

:)

SS1fg, Aug 16, 2022

2. Greek Language Support for Voice Typing in Windows 11 - When will it be available?

I am planning to upgrade to windows 11 and looking forward to use the new voice typing feature. However, I noticed that the greek language is not among the supported languages (a peculiar and annoying fact, given the long list of the already supported languages).

So, I would like to know when greek language support for Voice Typing will be available in Windows 11.

Thanks in advance

Γιώργος Σαραντίδης, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Voice Typing Windows 11

The Windows+H Shortcut isn't triggering Voice Typing on my Windows 11 Laptop.
    How do I fix this?

thank you.

ArchitSahni, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

MSN is crashing in Internet Explorer 11

Hi Lee,

The issue you're experiencing could be due to unauthorized add-ons causing the page not to respond. We'd like to know the following:

• Did you notice any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    • Is the issue happening to all websites aside from MSN.com?

In the meantime, I suggest that you start Internet Explorer with no Add-ons. Please follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R. A Run dialog box will open.
    • Type iexplore.exe -extoff

If you're able to browse websites without any issues, then add-ons may be cause the error. You can refer to this link on how to turn off/remove add-ons on Internet Explorer:
    Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer 11.

Please update us with results for further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Voice typing error in Windows 11 "You'll need the Internet for this." - Similar Threads - Voice typing error

2. "You'll need internet for this"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You'll need internet for this": Every 30 minutes, Microsoft Accounts keep popping up with this message:"You'll need internet for this.""It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again""0x800704cf"I close it, thinking that I don't need it. But eventually, it pops...
  3. "You'll need internet for this"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You'll need internet for this": Every 30 minutes, Microsoft Accounts keep popping up with this message:"You'll need internet for this.""It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again""0x800704cf"I close it, thinking that I don't need it. But eventually, it pops...
  4. Getting " You'll need the Internet for this" message when voice typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting " You'll need the Internet for this" message when voice typing: I am facing a problem with voice typing in Windows 11. I keep on getting a message " You'll need the Internet for this" even though the internet is connected . I would appreciate if someone can help. P.S. I don't remember making major PC changes or installing new software...
  5. Getting " You'll need the Internet for this" message when voice typing

Getting " You'll need the Internet for this" message when voice typing: I am facing a problem with voice typing in Windows 11. I keep on getting a message " You'll need the Internet for this" even though the internet is connected . I would appreciate if someone can help. P.S. I don't remember making major PC changes or installing new software...
  6. Voice typing error in Windows 11 "You'll need the Internet for this."

Voice typing error in Windows 11 "You'll need the Internet for this.": I am facing a problem with voice typing in Windows 11 whether using Word file or browsing through voice typing. The error is shown in the image I shared. But I am already connected to Internet. But still the problem persists. Why is voice typing not working ? Kindly help...
  7. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf: I bought a Microsoft 365 subscription and I need to sign-in into my account to activate this but the error shows that 'You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf'. It's obvious that I have internet working well and good. Can anyone help me out on this? Thanks....
  8. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf: I bought a Microsoft 365 subscription and I need to sign-in into my account to activate this but the error shows that 'You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf'. It's obvious that I have internet working well and good. Can anyone help me out on this? Thanks....
  9. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. You'll need the Internet for this 0xCAA30194 Error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You'll need the Internet for this 0xCAA30194 Error: Hi! I've been trying to Set Up a Work or Education Account in Windows 10, but I've been getting an error saying that I need to be connected to the Internet (but I am). [img] [img] [img] How can I resolve this issue? I've tried some of the possible...