Windows 10: Voice typing issue again occurs in less than two weeks with message 'You'll need the...

Discus and support Voice typing issue again occurs in less than two weeks with message 'You'll need the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am facing the same problem again with voice typing in Windows 11 as I mentioned on 17 Aug.,2022. Today also, the voice typing is not working whether... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SS1fg, Aug 31, 2022.

1. SS1fg Win User

Voice typing issue again occurs in less than two weeks with message 'You'll need the...

I am facing the same problem again with voice typing in Windows 11 as I mentioned on 17 Aug.,2022. Today also, the voice typing is not working whether using Word file or browsing through voice typing. The Microsoft fixed it last time but it worked for less than two weeks. The error is shown in the image I shared. But I am already connected to Internet. But still the problem persists. Why is that same voice typing issue occuring again in less than 2 weeks ?

:)

SS1fg, Aug 31, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Aug 31, 2022
  3. T-Mobile Wing Voice Command/Messaging issue and WMP issue

On the T-Mobile Wing WM6, I was unable to OPEN messaging at all to view/send email or text mail-no error message. At the same time, I began randomly getting the error "Voice command has encountered a problem. Restart voice cammand and start again". I do
    not use voice command at all, but the 2 issues always occur at the same time. I have done a hard reset, replaced the phone and SIM card and the issue continues to occur randomly-it will work for 1 day to 2 weeks, then errors again. The only thing I can think
    of is I have installed on the storage card Google Maps and MSNBC Mobile, so I did a hard reset, waited 2 weeks and installed google maps, waited 2 weeks and no problems. Then I installed MNSBC mobile, and it work fine for about 2 weeks, then the issue reoccured.
    Once again, the Messaging stopped working and the Voice command errored occured.

T-Mobile and HTC has no answers aside from sending a new phone (already done that) or hard reset (been there!).

Another issue: cannot play videos....for another day

Blancheska, Aug 31, 2022
  4. Voice typing issue again occurs in less than two weeks with message 'You'll need the...

[WINDOWS 10] Cortana not using voice to respond

Hi,

Are you able to hear other sounds from your computer?

I would suggest that you run a SFC scan and check. Follow the below steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Click Command prompt (Admin)
    • Type sfc /scannow
    • Press Enter

Check if issue still occurs with Cortana.

Vinod Archak, Aug 31, 2022
Thema:

Voice typing issue again occurs in less than two weeks with message 'You'll need the...

1. Voice typing issue again occurs in less than two weeks with message 'You'll need the... - Similar Threads - Voice typing issue

2. Slow speeds on an SSD less than a week old

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow speeds on an SSD less than a week old: I have a GIGABYTE Gen3 2500E SSD 500GB and as the box says and as the website says, read is up to 2300 MB/s so I would expect my read speeds to be at least above 2000 MB/s. I know it says UP TO but I'm getting read speeds of 1500 MB/s and my drive is on my laptop less than a...
  3. Slow speeds on an SSD less than a week old

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow speeds on an SSD less than a week old: I have a GIGABYTE Gen3 2500E SSD 500GB and as the box says and as the website says, read is up to 2300 MB/s so I would expect my read speeds to be at least above 2000 MB/s. I know it says UP TO but I'm getting read speeds of 1500 MB/s and my drive is on my laptop less than a...
  4. Voice typing issue again occurs in less than two weeks with message 'You'll need the...

Voice typing issue again occurs in less than two weeks with message 'You'll need the...: I am facing the same problem again with voice typing in Windows 11 as I mentioned on 17 Aug.,2022. Today also, the voice typing is not working whether using Word file or browsing through voice typing. The Microsoft fixed it last time but it worked for less than two weeks. The...
  5. Getting " You'll need the Internet for this" message when voice typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting " You'll need the Internet for this" message when voice typing: I am facing a problem with voice typing in Windows 11. I keep on getting a message " You'll need the Internet for this" even though the internet is connected . I would appreciate if someone can help. P.S. I don't remember making major PC changes or installing new software...
  6. Getting " You'll need the Internet for this" message when voice typing

Getting " You'll need the Internet for this" message when voice typing: I am facing a problem with voice typing in Windows 11. I keep on getting a message " You'll need the Internet for this" even though the internet is connected . I would appreciate if someone can help. P.S. I don't remember making major PC changes or installing new software...
  7. Voice typing error in Windows 11 "You'll need the Internet for this."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice typing error in Windows 11 "You'll need the Internet for this.": I am facing a problem with voice typing in Windows 11 whether using Word file or browsing through voice typing. The error is shown in the image I shared. But I am already connected to Internet. But still the problem persists. Why is voice typing not working ? Kindly help...
  8. Voice typing error in Windows 11 "You'll need the Internet for this."

Voice typing error in Windows 11 "You'll need the Internet for this.": I am facing a problem with voice typing in Windows 11 whether using Word file or browsing through voice typing. The error is shown in the image I shared. But I am already connected to Internet. But still the problem persists. Why is voice typing not working ? Kindly help...
  9. Voice Typing voice to text Giving me a strange message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Typing voice to text Giving me a strange message: Hi All,I was hoping to try out Windows 11's voice typing feature and I am getting a strange message in almost every situation I try to use it. This is what the message says including when I try to use it on this very website:Windows 11 seems to be unable to recognize when my...
  10. Instagram voice message issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Instagram voice message issue: Hi there, I am using Instagram and it will shows the option to record the audio but now there is no option to record audio in Instagram. Could you please help me to solve this issue....