Windows 10: voice typing

Discus and support voice typing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please help on how to do voice typing in MS Word?? thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by loveleshpanghal, Sep 26, 2019.

1. voice typing

please help on how to do voice typing in MS Word??

thank you

:)

loveleshpanghal, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Vicky Acs Win User
    can't find voice recorder in Win10

Hi,

We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the app. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key and type Windows Powershell in search box.
    • Right click on Windows Powershell and select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsSoundRecorder * | remove-appxpackage

4. Re-install the
    Window Voice Recorder
    app from the Windows Store.

Keep us updated with the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vicky Acs, Sep 26, 2019
  4. voice typing

voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

voice typing

1. voice typing - Similar Threads - voice typing

2. SwiftKey voice typing issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SwiftKey voice typing issues.: How come I cannot activate Microsoft like the one available in Edge voice typing on SwiftKey, I was able to do it on my older device why am I unable to do it now. I tried to do it threw the "official support form" and I kept getting the following message...
  3. SwiftKey voice typing issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SwiftKey voice typing issues.: How come I cannot activate Microsoft like the one available in Edge voice typing on SwiftKey, I was able to do it on my older device why am I unable to do it now. I tried to do it threw the "official support form" and I kept getting the following message...
  4. how do i enable typing mode after starting voice access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i enable typing mode after starting voice access: With "Speech recognition" I used to be able to say "Start typing", and then I could do code development or run Unix commands for example by spelling them out. I could not figure out a way to do that with the new "Voice access".Now I can only dictate, but cannot do coding....
  5. how do i enable typing mode after starting voice access

how do i enable typing mode after starting voice access: With "Speech recognition" I used to be able to say "Start typing", and then I could do code development or run Unix commands for example by spelling them out. I could not figure out a way to do that with the new "Voice access".Now I can only dictate, but cannot do coding....
  6. Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11: Hey, hope you're doing great, I was checking for the speech recognition features in Windows 11 and learned that speech recognition for the Kannada language voice typing is not yet available in Windows 11. Windows 11 currently supports voice typing for Indian languages such as...
  7. Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11

Speech Recognition Voice Typing for Kannada Language in Windows 11: Hey, hope you're doing great, I was checking for the speech recognition features in Windows 11 and learned that speech recognition for the Kannada language voice typing is not yet available in Windows 11. Windows 11 currently supports voice typing for Indian languages such as...
  8. Voice Typing doesn't work with headphone Shokz Opencomm2 UC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Typing doesn't work with headphone Shokz Opencomm2 UC: Windows 11. Headphone Shokz Opencomm2 UC.Voice Typing doesn't work with headphone Shokz Opencomm2 UC.Headphone is connected through the USB-C dongle. Output and input device - Shokz Loop110.Voice Typing Win+H only works with window Sound/Recording opened in mmsys.cpl, or...
  9. Voice Typing doesn't work with headphone Shokz Opencomm2 UC

Voice Typing doesn't work with headphone Shokz Opencomm2 UC: Windows 11. Headphone Shokz Opencomm2 UC.Voice Typing doesn't work with headphone Shokz Opencomm2 UC.Headphone is connected through the USB-C dongle. Output and input device - Shokz Loop110.Voice Typing Win+H only works with window Sound/Recording opened in mmsys.cpl, or...
  10. Voice typing and voice access buttons should be minimizable

Voice typing and voice access buttons should be minimizable: Just like speech recognition bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-typing-and-voice-access-buttons-should-be/de4d3e3c-5e2d-4a3f-bca7-7cdf4e9d29ec

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 voice typing

2. voice typing windows phone