Windows 10: Voice ...

Discus and support Voice ... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Thank you for reaching out. I am Harun an Independent Advisor and Microsoft User. I will gladly help you out. There are abundant options for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Voice ...

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. I am Harun an Independent Advisor and Microsoft User. I will gladly help you out.

There are abundant options for this, Online Web Sites, 3rd Party Apps and of course windows build in Speech Recognition. It is for you to chose which will be the most convenient to use.

To activate Microsoft Speech Recognition follow these steps:

- Click Windows Start and Type Settings, hit enter to enter the settings menu,
    - Select Time & Language,
    - On the Left bar Click Speech,
    - Now on the Right Portion of the Window Scroll Down till you hit "Speech, inking & typing privacy settings" enter it,
    - Now Click "Turn on speech services and typing suggestions" to activate it,

To activate speech-to-text dictation in, press the Windows key plus H Windows key - H. The Cortana system will open a small box and begin listening and then typing your words as you say them into the microphone.

Please feel free to ask for more Information and let me know if this helps.

Is there a video explaining, how to do this?

Thanks Harun . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls

Brink, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Voice ...

voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Voice ...

1. Voice ... - Similar Threads - Voice

2. My airpods are "Connected, mic" not "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My airpods are "Connected, mic" not "Connected voice, music": My computer is only connecting to the headset version of my airpods pro and not the headphones, which cause the audio quality to become quite poor. It used to be present when i searched all sound devices in settings, but now its not even there anymore.Any advice on how to fix...
  3. My airpods are "Connected, mic" not "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My airpods are "Connected, mic" not "Connected voice, music": My computer is only connecting to the headset version of my airpods pro and not the headphones, which cause the audio quality to become quite poor. It used to be present when i searched all sound devices in settings, but now its not even there anymore.Any advice on how to fix...
  4. How Do I get Rid of the Voice Delay?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I get Rid of the Voice Delay?: Hello. I have a wireless usb microphone, it works fine but has a voice delay, meaning that when I speak my voice is picked up in real-time by the audio monitor but my voice isn't heard until seconds later. I've searched the web and such but I'm afraid my problem has nothing...
  5. How Do I get Rid of the Voice Delay?

How Do I get Rid of the Voice Delay?: Hello. I have a wireless usb microphone, it works fine but has a voice delay, meaning that when I speak my voice is picked up in real-time by the audio monitor but my voice isn't heard until seconds later. I've searched the web and such but I'm afraid my problem has nothing...
  6. I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.: I have done almost anything that I can think of from uninstalling and reinstalling drivers to completely reinstalling window and nothing seems to have worked. The voice chat does not work for overwatch, rainbow six siege, and league of legends. However it does work on some...
  7. I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.

I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.: I have done almost anything that I can think of from uninstalling and reinstalling drivers to completely reinstalling window and nothing seems to have worked. The voice chat does not work for overwatch, rainbow six siege, and league of legends. However it does work on some...
  8. Voice Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Input: Microsoft is changing voice input, but both the old and new seem to be fighting for attention. What's going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-input/e6acbd55-b441-4a1a-9720-1c43657e3431
  9. Voice Input

Voice Input: Microsoft is changing voice input, but both the old and new seem to be fighting for attention. What's going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-input/e6acbd55-b441-4a1a-9720-1c43657e3431
  10. Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script

Preview Voice for Microsoft Helena not working after installing via PowerShell Script: Hi,I am working with a machine that has Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB with OS Version 1607. I had to install the Spanish Language Pack and the Microsoft Helena Text to Speech voice via offline Meaning that I had no access to internet. I was able to install the Spanish...