Windows 10: voicemail

Discus and support voicemail in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received a phone voicemail to respond to Microsoft windows security team @ 530-537-0016. is this correct?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DianeBaillargeon, Mar 19, 2019.

1. voicemail

I received a phone voicemail to respond to Microsoft windows security team @ 530-537-0016. is this correct?

:)

DianeBaillargeon, Mar 19, 2019
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Mar 19, 2019
  3. voicemail have a problemActULL

Hi,

To find the best resolution for you, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the make and model of your phone?
    • How are you trying to access your voicemail?

If you're trying to access your voicemail thru your phone provider, we suggest contacting your provider for further assistance.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Justine Pel, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Lex Del Win User

voicemail

visual voicemail turn off?

Hi,

To turn off or disable Visual Voicemail, please follow the steps below:

• From the Start screen, tap the Phone tile.
    • Tap the More icon (...) at the bottom of the screen.
    • Tap settings.
    • Tap the Visual Voicemail switch to turn off.

Let us know how it goes.

Lex Del, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

voicemail

1. voicemail - Similar Threads - voicemail

2. Why doesn't the Phone Link app receive "New voicemail" notifications from "Call services"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't the Phone Link app receive "New voicemail" notifications from "Call services"...: I have both my desktop and laptop computers connected to my android phone via Link for Windows on my phone and Phone Link on my two computers, and I have recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, on both computers. My problem is that when I receive "New voicemail"...
  3. Why doesn't the Phone Link app receive "New voicemail" notifications from "Call services"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't the Phone Link app receive "New voicemail" notifications from "Call services"...: I have both my desktop and laptop computers connected to my android phone via Link for Windows on my phone and Phone Link on my two computers, and I have recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, on both computers. My problem is that when I receive "New voicemail"...
  4. Why I don't hear the Dial Tone nor the beep after the voicemail when I generate outbound...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I don't hear the Dial Tone nor the beep after the voicemail when I generate outbound...: I also think the internal sound\ audio system is very low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-dont-hear-the-dial-tone-nor-the-beep-after/ff3c9a9c-328b-4105-a04b-abee5c216eb3
  5. Why I don't hear the Dial Tone nor the beep after the voicemail when I generate outbound...

Why I don't hear the Dial Tone nor the beep after the voicemail when I generate outbound...: I also think the internal sound\ audio system is very low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-dont-hear-the-dial-tone-nor-the-beep-after/ff3c9a9c-328b-4105-a04b-abee5c216eb3
  6. Your Phone app in Windows 10 voicemail country code issue, solution, and work around

Your Phone app in Windows 10 voicemail country code issue, solution, and work around: The "Your Phone" app in Windows 10 has an issue preventing voicemail retrieval. Most SIM service providers have a 3 digit number that connects to the user to their personal voicemail when dialed from the phone. When entering this number into the "Your Phone" app, the dialing...
  7. Calling Voicemail from Your Phone app

Calling Voicemail from Your Phone app: I wish to call my mobile voicemail from the Your Phone app. To dial voicemail, I dial *86 on my phone. The Your Phone app adds a 1 before the *, and the call does not go through. Is there any way to get the app to not include the 1 when dialing?...
  8. voicemail message

voicemail message: can i personalize my voice mail message on my skype land line number?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voicemail-message/78fbe5b4-0d5b-44e9-b350-f77646ccfab9
  9. VOICEMAIL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VOICEMAIL: Just received this message by email From:Voicemail <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Sent: 18 October 2018 13:27 To: keith@####.co.uk Subject: Voice message from 984-470-3379 Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 11:40:39 GMT To: *** Email address is removed for...
  10. microsoft voicemail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft voicemail?: I have received a voicemail from someone claiming to be from microsoft. They said the firewall has been comprimised and not to log onto my computer or any financial or banking sites until the problem can be fixed. Is this right and what do i have to do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows voicemail about a security error