Windows 10: void

Discus and support void in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HiI clicked a link that said java script VOID.Also, how do I remove an account that sync with my computer?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Sep 23, 2022.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

void

HiI clicked a link that said java script VOID.Also, how do I remove an account that sync with my computer?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES

:)

TIMMY 067, Sep 23, 2022

2. developer, warranty void

The answer to both installing GDR3 and/or developer unlocking your phone is it may void the warranty. There is no definite yes or no for this.

Some repairers may class the warranty as void if they receive a developer unlocked phone, some may not. It's generally dependant on how thoroughly they check and the issue the phone has.

A lot of dis-information is being spread that GDR3 preview will void the warranty, that simply is not true. It may void it, but it's unlikely to. A repairer is more likely to spot a developer unlocked phone than one running a preview release.

psychomania---01, Sep 23, 2022
  3. developer, warranty void

If you look at the Microsoft developers site they use the term may void the warranty, they don't say for definite that it will void it.

It's impossible to give an answer on this as it all depends on country, retailer, repairer and issue on whether the warranty is void or not. When you developer unlock your phone or install the preview software it's entirely at your own risk, no one can promise
    that you'll still have a warranty.

4. void

NOKIA E61i WARRANTY VOIDED

If the phone was in good condition (apart from it's problem) then you have been ripped off.

Was the place you took your phone an official nokia care point or service centre, listed on the nokia website?

If it was then you should contact nokia in your country and explain what has happened.

Sadly you probably lost all your rights when you signed the form accepting that it's warranty was void.

You should also ask the store to explain exactly why it was beyond repair.

Thema:

void

1. void - Similar Threads - void

2. I have two Microsoft email accounts one is void how do I get rid of the outdated account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two Microsoft email accounts one is void how do I get rid of the outdated account: I had a business email address that i no longer have, the account associated with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is canceled by retirement. This email continues to pop up as an active email to receive access code words etc. My only Microsoft active email account...
  3. I have two Microsoft email accounts one is void how do I get rid of the outdated account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have two Microsoft email accounts one is void how do I get rid of the outdated account: I had a business email address that i no longer have, the account associated with *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is canceled by retirement. This email continues to pop up as an active email to receive access code words etc. My only Microsoft active email account...
  4. I have two Microsoft email accounts one is void how do I get rid of the outdated account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to void PIN Or PW To login ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to void PIN Or PW To login ?: HI,I've just switched back from Win 11 to Win 10.I'm glad I did.-However, when I open my laptop, they always ask me to key PIN or MS password.-Also, every time the system starts they ask me to choose Win 10 or Win 11 to start ?did I already swtich to Win 10?-I check on the...
  6. How to void PIN Or PW To login ?

How to void PIN Or PW To login ?: HI,I've just switched back from Win 11 to Win 10.I'm glad I did.-However, when I open my laptop, they always ask me to key PIN or MS password.-Also, every time the system starts they ask me to choose Win 10 or Win 11 to start ?did I already swtich to Win 10?-I check on the...
  7. How to void upgrade to Win 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to void upgrade to Win 11?: HI,I just switch back to Win 10.I don't wish to upgrade to Win 11 again.-How do I do it ?ThanksAlex https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-void-upgrade-to-win-11/c64d73c7-3966-49aa-bfe6-8169a5d25515
  8. How to void upgrade to Win 11?

How to void upgrade to Win 11?: HI,I just switch back to Win 10.I don't wish to upgrade to Win 11 again.-How do I do it ?ThanksAlex https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-void-upgrade-to-win-11/c64d73c7-3966-49aa-bfe6-8169a5d25515
  9. Can Installing An Insider Void Lenovo Warranty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Installing An Insider Void Lenovo Warranty: Hi, So I've Been Asking Myself. Does Insider Preview Void Warranty In Lenovo, I Can't Trust Myself Because Google Says It Does. But I Don't Trust Google Either. So Does Insider previews Affect Warranty...
  10. Can Installing An Insider Void Lenovo Warranty

Can Installing An Insider Void Lenovo Warranty: Hi, So I've Been Asking Myself. Does Insider Preview Void Warranty In Lenovo, I Can't Trust Myself Because Google Says It Does. But I Don't Trust Google Either. So Does Insider previews Affect Warranty...