Windows 10: VOIP Call center

Discus and support VOIP Call center in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everybody, hope you are all doing wellI have just got accepted to start working from home on a call center but im getting some problems. I login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ElgersPeronka, Apr 26, 2022.

1. VOIP Call center

Hello everybody, hope you are all doing wellI have just got accepted to start working from home on a call center but im getting some problems. I login to the site trying to get started and i do not hear any of the calls that are coming. I do see them appear on the system, it says im on a call but i do not hear anything. I have treid reinstalling the Realtek audio drivers, i tried different headsets but nothing works, i do get sound from other websites , the only problem is the call center website which has an VOIP connection . Is there anything i can do to fix that ? Im on a Lenovo Thinkpad T4

:)

ElgersPeronka, Apr 26, 2022

2. 5800 voip - Resolved

Hi Enio,

The N97 mini and the 5800 are 2 different phones. There is no advanced voip settings on the 5800 that I could see. If you look at the list of VoiP enabled devices on

http://www.forum.nokia.com/Technology_Topics/Mobile_Technologies/VoIP/Nokia_VoIP_Framework/VoIP_support_in_Nokia_devices.xhtml
    you will find that the 5800 is missing. However, I am hoping I am wrong and Kristina from Nokia can tell us the missing steps
    to get VoiP working on the 5800.

beanstalk---01, Apr 26, 2022
  3. sudude Win User
    Series40 phones and VoIP

Technical Level : Intermediate

Summary

Details

This guide will concentrate on the open SIP standard based VoIP, because S40 does not have Java APIs to build closed system VoIP solutions (such as Skype, Fring, Nimbuzz ...)

Nokia maintains a list of the S40 phones that have built in SIP VoIP capability in the firmware.

Configuring the phone for VoIP usage

There are three different ways how to configure VoIP in use in S40,

• Using the built in setup wizard which can be found from, menu>settings>connectivity>internet tel.
      • The list of VoIP service providers differ based on which country you are located in.
      • If you cannot find your VoIP service provider from the list, but know the SIP details for it, choose "sip settings" from the provider list and fill in the SIP details
      • Some operator branded firmware have crippled setup wizard so that it's empty

• Manual configuration requires following steps,
      • Download settings example (XML file) compatible to your S40
        phone
      • Download wbxml2 tool
      • Modify the XML file to suit your needs
      • Use the xml2wbxml.exe (from wbxml2 tool) to convert the XML file to wbxml format and rename the.wbxml to .prov
      • Scan and connect your phone over Bluetooth to your PC
      • Send (OBEX PUSH) the .prov file to the connected phone.
    There exists a free tool for the manual configuration called n0kVoIP which makes the process easier.

Other tips

• Default call type (i.e.. What happens when green button is pressed) can be change in menu>settings>call>call type settings. Setting it to GSM only, will disable VoIP for registering to the service.

• If the phone supports VoIP v72, v81 or v92 then VoIP works only over WiFi. If the phone supports VoIP v104 then
      VoIP works both over WiFi and 3G.

• SIP URIs can be added to the contact in phonebook by adding 'internet telephony' detail into it.

sudude, Apr 26, 2022
  4. sudude Win User

VOIP Call center

VoIP in Asha Platform phones

Technical Level : Intermediate

Summary

Details

Nokia maintains a list of the phones running Asha Platform OS (v1.1 or newer) that have built in
    SIP VoIP capability in the firmware.

Configuring the phone for built in VoIP usage

There are three different ways how to configure built in VoIP in use in Asha Platform phones,

• Using the built in Accounts setup which can be found from Accounts.
      • The list of VoIP service providers can be found under More accounts.
      • If you cannot find your VoIP service provider from the list, but know the SIP details for it, choose
        Other VoIP from Accounts and fill in the SIP details

• Manual configuration requires following steps,
      • Download settings example (XML file) compatible to your phone
        running Asha Platform OS
      • Download wbxml2 tool
      • Modify the XML file to suit your needs
      • Use the xml2wbxml.exe (from wbxml2 tool) to convert the XML file to wbxml format and rename the.wbxml to .prov
      • Scan and connect your phone over Bluetooth to your PC
      • Send (OBEX PUSH) the .prov file to the connected phone.

VoIP app

• Downloading an app from
      Store
      (just choose your phone model from top of the screen to get relevant apps listed)

• Developing an Java midlet with VoIP support

sudude, Apr 26, 2022
Thema:

VOIP Call center

1. VOIP Call center - Similar Threads - VOIP Call center

2. Experiencing audio lag in VoIP & video calls on Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Experiencing audio lag in VoIP & video calls on Win 10: Hi people,Whenever I use zoom, WhatsApp or any internet call that includes audio, there is a considerable lag in the audio and that goes up to 5 seconds. So when I am listening to someone speak/any other kind of sound who are on the call, I cannot hear them at all for some...
  3. Experiencing audio lag in VoIP & video calls on Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing audio lag in VoIP & video calls on Win 10: Hi people,Whenever I use zoom, WhatsApp or any internet call that includes audio, there is a considerable lag in the audio and that goes up to 5 seconds. So when I am listening to someone speak/any other kind of sound who are on the call, I cannot hear them at all for some...
  4. Experiencing audio lag in VoIP & video calls on Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. VOIP Call center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VOIP Call center: Hello everybody, hope you are all doing wellI have just got accepted to start working from home on a call center but im getting some problems. I login to the site trying to get started and i do not hear any of the calls that are coming. I do see them appear on the system, it...
  6. VOIP Call center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VOIP Call center: Hello everybody, hope you are all doing wellI have just got accepted to start working from home on a call center but im getting some problems. I login to the site trying to get started and i do not hear any of the calls that are coming. I do see them appear on the system, it...
  7. VOIP call feature is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VOIP call feature is not working: Hi Team,After applying below April month OS patches, VOIP functionality is not working in Win 10 Pro 20H2 PC. Do you have any suggestion?Other than service stack we uninstalled rest of the patches but still VOIP functionality is not working.Strange that in event viewer there...
  8. Suppor center call

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suppor center call: Hello I was called twice this morning saying that I had downloaded a file with virus, can you please confirm or not that is the case? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suppor-center-call/71caa09b-fcf2-436a-88dc-bbb0ce66d3de
  9. VOIP calls cut out every three words or so

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VOIP calls cut out every three words or so: So this problem is not affecting any other computer or phone. Whenever I make or receive a VOIP call, whether on Skype or Google Voice the call breaks up every couple of words. The call doesn't fail, there's just an interruption, or a break in the middle. At first I...
  10. Turn On or Off Lock Screen Reminders and VoIP calls in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Lock Screen Reminders and VoIP calls in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Lock Screen Reminders and VoIP calls in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Lock Screen Reminder and VoIP calls Notifications in Windows 10 [img] Information The lock screen is the screen you see when you lock your PC (or when it locks...