Windows 10: Volmgr 161 Error

Discus and support Volmgr 161 Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For the past few weeks, I have been getting random BSOD, with the message "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" and sometimes "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION." I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Big_M_1, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Big_M_1 Win User

Volmgr 161 Error

For the past few weeks, I have been getting random BSOD, with the message "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" and sometimes "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION." I have tried fixing it, but it doesn't disappear. The errors were frequent 1-2 times a day 10 days back, after which I removed one of the RAM sticks. This fixed the errors for 10 days, but I got the same error today with the same BSOD.P.S. My original Lenovo charger 135W was damaged, so I have been using a low-watt power 65W charger for the past 7-8 months. Windows 10 Home 2004, 64 bit.

:)

Big_M_1, Oct 9, 2021
  2. prescient Win User

volmgr error

after i disabled page files i have volmgr errors and i guess a short freeze or 2 to desktop. should i enable it again or the error will go away ?

prescient, Oct 9, 2021
  3. cheesy999 Win User
    volmgr error

Don't disable the pagefile there isn't really a benefit and stuff can go wrong

cheesy999, Oct 9, 2021
  4. Volmgr 161 Error

Spontaneous 6008 eventlog error and volmgr 161 while playing poe

So before those errors occur there's 10 kernal events two of those are kernal generals. But none of those errors are exclamation marks. Just eventlog 6008 and volmgr 161.
    Kernel-boot: 153,18, 32, 20, 238, 25, 27,30. Kernel-general: 12, 20. And what heppens. Everything freezes and white screen sometimes starts to flicker. Sometimes instant restart heppens.
    No BSOD

EdvinasJurkus, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Volmgr 161 Error

1. Volmgr 161 Error - Similar Threads - Volmgr 161 Error

2. volmgr 161 crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volmgr 161 crash: Hi,My computer is frequently crashing. The crash does not have a blue screen or anything. It becomes unresponsive before the screen blacks out and the audio freezes up too. The only other item of note is that before blacking out, my monitor shows a popup for "Display Port 1"...
  3. BSOD with error volmgr 161

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with error volmgr 161: windows 10 home - 21H1 goes through BSOD very often. windows memory diagnostic and memtest86 passed with no errors. This is the event log:Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation. - Provider [ Name] volmgr - EventID 161 [ Qualifiers] 49156 Version 0 Level 2...
  4. BSOD with error volmgr 161

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with error volmgr 161: windows 10 home - 21H1 goes through BSOD very often. windows memory diagnostic and memtest86 passed with no errors. This is the event log:Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation. - Provider [ Name] volmgr - EventID 161 [ Qualifiers] 49156 Version 0 Level 2...
  5. BSOD with error volmgr 161

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Volmgr 161

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volmgr 161: Hi, i've been expieriencing BSOD's quite often lately and i finally found that the event VOLMGR 161 is a cause of that. I'm using Lenovo Legion Y520 and the event had following informations asigned:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  7. Volmgr 161

Volmgr 161: Hi, i've been expieriencing BSOD's quite often lately and i finally found that the event VOLMGR 161 is a cause of that. I'm using Lenovo Legion Y520 and the event had following informations asigned:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  8. Volmgr 161

9. Volmgr 161 Error

Volmgr 161 Error: For the past few weeks, I have been getting random BSOD, with the message "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" and sometimes "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION." I have tried fixing it, but it doesn't disappear. The errors were frequent 1-2 times a day 10 days back, after which I removed one of...
  10. Volmgr 161 Error

Volmgr 161 Error: For the past few weeks, I have been getting random BSOD, with the message "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" and sometimes "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION." I have tried fixing it, but it doesn't disappear. The errors were frequent 1-2 times a day 10 days back, after which I removed one of...