Windows 10: volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming

Discus and support volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My computer restarts randomly, when I checked it from the event viewer, I noticed these 2 events "Volmgr 161 and kernel-power 41". I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Firat Kutay, Feb 4, 2023.

1. volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming

Hello, My computer restarts randomly, when I checked it from the event viewer, I noticed these 2 events "Volmgr 161 and kernel-power 41". I would appreciate it if you could help with the subject.Win11 Pro Version 10.0.22623 Build 22623 AMD cpu, NVIDIA g.card, M2 SSD disksCheers,FiratEdit: I couldn't add minidump file because there is not upload file section.

:)

Firat Kutay, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Madcomm Win User

Volmgr 161, kernel power 41 constant BSODs

Constant BSOD - Volmgr 161 followed by Kernel-Power 41.

Laptop is an Asus GL703VD.

Volmgr error (from event viewer) always comes from the same volume area according to the report.

The first time this BSOD occured was a few days ago.

\Device\HarddiskVolume4

000000000100000000000000A10004C000000400010000C000000000000000000000000000000000

Kinda running at my wits' end here. The error went from happening once, to multiple times today, to literally every 5 minutes now. No idea what could be causing

this. Thank you for any help.

Addendum: Laptop has been a good bit slower since this issue has been in full swing.

Madcomm, Feb 4, 2023
  3. BSOD, Kernel 41 error - volmgr 161 error - no dump files

Hi Christian,

My name is Igor, it's a pleasure for me to help others and I'll do all my best to help you.

Kernel-Power 41 (63) error mostly means the problem with power supplying. Can you replace power supply unit for checking? It may mean problems with power management in BIOS or motherboard too.

And you may try to turn off all CPU power saving modes in BIOS (different C states) to check if the problem is in motherboard.

See some details at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/client...

Due to power outage system just cannot write data to the dump, so you see volmgr 161 error.

Igor Leyko, Feb 4, 2023
  4. volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming

Volmgr 161 and kernel-power 41 / unexpected storage exception BSoD while on Load

Recently i've been getting constant BSoDs while my laptop is on load. It usually says ''unexpected storage exception'' at BSoD. So i checked the event viewer logs and saw that i've been getting ''volmgr 161'' followed by '' kernel-power 41''

This behaviour got me worried i've been trying to find a proper solution for days yet i couldnt solve it by myself i'd appreciate the help.

Matty Basheron, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming

1. volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming - Similar Threads - volmgr 161 kernel

2. volmgr 161 + kernel power 41 error while playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    volmgr 161 + kernel power 41 error while playing game: My computer restarts randomly while gaming. When checking the event viewer, I noticed these two events "Volmgr 161 and kernel-power 41".I would appreciate any help.Windows 11 Home, 10.0.22621 Build 22621Intel CPU, NVIDIA graphicsLogs:...
  3. Volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming: Recently my laptop has been freezing whilst playing a particular game EA Sports WRC. The event log shows Volmgr 161 as an issue. I run a check on all drives and it's coming back as healthy and ran a diag on ram but healthy too. I've reinstalled the game but again the issue...
  4. Volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming

Volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming: Recently my laptop has been freezing whilst playing a particular game EA Sports WRC. The event log shows Volmgr 161 as an issue. I run a check on all drives and it's coming back as healthy and ran a diag on ram but healthy too. I've reinstalled the game but again the issue...
  5. Volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming

7. volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming: Hello,My computer restarts randomly, when I checked it from the event viewer, I noticed these 2 events "Volmgr 161 and kernel-power 41".I would appreciate it if you could help with the subject.i have amd cpu and nvidia gpu, i think this error is from the hard disk but i dont...
  8. volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming: Hello,My computer restarts randomly, when I checked it from the event viewer, I noticed these 2 events "Volmgr 161 and kernel-power 41".I would appreciate it if you could help with the subject.i have amd cpu and nvidia gpu, i think this error is from the hard disk but i dont...
  9. volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming

10. volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volmgr 161 + kernel-power 41 error while gaming: Hello, My computer restarts randomly, when I checked it from the event viewer, I noticed these 2 events "Volmgr 161 and kernel-power 41". I would appreciate it if you could help with the subject.Win11 Pro Version 10.0.22623 Build 22623 AMD cpu, NVIDIA g.card, M2 SSD...