Windows 10: volmgr.sy error 161

Discus and support volmgr.sy error 161 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Olá bem eu estou enfrentando um problema com crash envolvendo 3 erros de tela azul no win10 irql_not_less_or_equal acontece com mais frequência... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by democraft gamer, Apr 27, 2020.

1. volmgr.sy error 161

Olá bem eu estou enfrentando um problema com crash envolvendo 3 erros de tela azul no win10
    irql_not_less_or_equal acontece com mais frequência principalmente jogando qualquer jogo​

memory_management

video_dxgkrnl_fatal ocorreu uma vez entre os outros
    E o erro que aparece quando vejo o log do sistema é "volmgr.sy error 161", eu confesso que estou confuso com isso pois da vez que me ocorreu esses erros da primeira vez tive q formatar o notebook varias vezes e problema era napasta térmica mas agora não é, tipo to muito confuso​

Não sei como resolver isso e toda hora ele crasha.​

Se alguém souber como me ajudar ficarei muito grato!​

:)

democraft gamer, Apr 27, 2020
  2. prescient Win User

volmgr error

after i disabled page files i have volmgr errors and i guess a short freeze or 2 to desktop. should i enable it again or the error will go away ?

prescient, Apr 27, 2020
  3. cheesy999 Win User
    volmgr error

Don't disable the pagefile there isn't really a benefit and stuff can go wrong

cheesy999, Apr 27, 2020
  4. netdudeuk Win User

volmgr.sy error 161

Windows 10 1809 - slow shutdowns / volmgr errors (Event ID 161) since update

I installed the update yesterday (64 bit / i7-6700K CPU / 32GB RAM, enough free disc space) and since then I have had issues with shutdowns/reboots being very slow.

Amongst other things, I have -

• ran the Power Troubleshooter
    • ran SFC / SCANNOW
    • verified that \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management equals 0
    • ran Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • changed Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\WaitToKillServiceTimeout to 0
    No issues were identified.

I also now see the following events logged in the System Event log -

Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation. - Source - volmgr / Event ID 161

Any ideas please ?

Thanks

netdudeuk, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

volmgr.sy error 161

1. volmgr.sy error 161 - Similar Threads - volmgr error 161

2. BSOD with error volmgr 161

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with error volmgr 161: windows 10 home - 21H1 goes through BSOD very often. windows memory diagnostic and memtest86 passed with no errors. This is the event log:Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation. - Provider [ Name] volmgr - EventID 161 [ Qualifiers] 49156 Version 0 Level 2...
  3. BSOD with error volmgr 161

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with error volmgr 161: windows 10 home - 21H1 goes through BSOD very often. windows memory diagnostic and memtest86 passed with no errors. This is the event log:Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation. - Provider [ Name] volmgr - EventID 161 [ Qualifiers] 49156 Version 0 Level 2...
  4. BSOD with error volmgr 161

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Volmgr 161

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volmgr 161: Hi, i've been expieriencing BSOD's quite often lately and i finally found that the event VOLMGR 161 is a cause of that. I'm using Lenovo Legion Y520 and the event had following informations asigned:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  6. Volmgr 161

Volmgr 161: Hi, i've been expieriencing BSOD's quite often lately and i finally found that the event VOLMGR 161 is a cause of that. I'm using Lenovo Legion Y520 and the event had following informations asigned:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  7. Volmgr 161

8. Volmgr 161 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volmgr 161 Error: For the past few weeks, I have been getting random BSOD, with the message "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" and sometimes "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION." I have tried fixing it, but it doesn't disappear. The errors were frequent 1-2 times a day 10 days back, after which I removed one of...
  9. Volmgr 161 Error

Volmgr 161 Error: For the past few weeks, I have been getting random BSOD, with the message "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" and sometimes "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION." I have tried fixing it, but it doesn't disappear. The errors were frequent 1-2 times a day 10 days back, after which I removed one of...
  10. Volmgr 161 Error

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is volmgr error 161

2. volmgr 161