Windows 10: Volule level of Windows sound effects

Discus and support Volule level of Windows sound effects in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The volume of Windows sound effects jumps back up to the global sound level of the audio device I'm using. So the @#£$%*£ sound effect is insanely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by donald421, Oct 17, 2020.

1. donald421 Win User

Volule level of Windows sound effects

The volume of Windows sound effects jumps back up to the global sound level of the audio device I'm using. So the @#£$%*£ sound effect is insanely loud. Can you guys do something about this, or is there a solution to this?

:)

donald421, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Is there a way to always start the computer at the same sounds level

Hi Lasse,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the Steps below and check if that helps.

• Right click on the Sound icon on the Taskbar.
    • Click on Sound and Select Playback tab.
    • Right Click on Speakers and Select
      Properties.
    • Click on Levels tab and adjust the sound level as per your requirement and click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check if the sound level remains same.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Minimize sound effect not working

Hello Carl,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with sound effect in minimized Window not working in Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Did you installed any Windows Theme?
    • Did you make changes to audio wav files for default sound scheme?
    • Did you try assigning different wav audio to minimize?

Meanwhile we suggest you to go Control Panel > Classic items view > Sound > sounds Tab > Sound Schemes > revert to default and check if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Volule level of Windows sound effects

Echo sound effect since last update.

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the methods given below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Audio Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method 2: Sound problems can be caused by cables that aren't connected properly, damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your
    sound card.

I request you to follow the below steps:

Step 1:
    Uninstall the Sound card Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Sound driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    • After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Sound Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Sound Card model and then install it by following
    the instructions given in the website.

Step 3:

Test the sound from Control Panel.

1. Here’s how: Right-click on sound icon in the taskbar and select Recording Devices“”.

2. Select “Playback”.

3. Go to “Configure” Tab and click on Test. Is there any echo?

I also request you to follow the below article:

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Volule level of Windows sound effects

1. Volule level of Windows sound effects - Similar Threads - Volule level sound

2. sound level on the sound system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound level on the sound system: The system sound on my laptop cannot be changed directly, if the sound is made to zero then the sound is off, and if louder has same sound level . sound must customized from settings of the running application....
  3. sound level on the sound system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound level on the sound system: The system sound on my laptop cannot be changed directly, if the sound is made to zero then the sound is off, and if louder has same sound level . sound must customized from settings of the running application....
  4. Custom Sound effects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Sound effects: I'm using a desktop PC by HPI'm using the latest updates for Windows 10I'm using the latest updates for MS EdgeI'm using the latest version of ATT/Yahoo e-mail.Is it possible either in Windows or Edge to create a custom audible sound effect that would notify me if I get a new...
  5. Custom Sound effects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Sound effects: I'm using a desktop PC by HPI'm using the latest updates for Windows 10I'm using the latest updates for MS EdgeI'm using the latest version of ATT/Yahoo e-mail.Is it possible either in Windows or Edge to create a custom audible sound effect that would notify me if I get a new...
  6. Custom Sound effects

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microphone level adjustment has no effect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone level adjustment has no effect: Hello all. My internal Realtek microphone is way too quiet, almost inaudible. I have the latest RealtekR Audio drivers. All output devices work fine. I have tried disabling and enabling the device. I have experimented with all of the settings available in the Properties of...
  8. Startup Sound effects?

Startup Sound effects?: I was wondering if Microsoft should allow for the sound effects from older operating systems to be downloaded from the store. I found a few sites which have the sounds, but I don't want to risk downloading malware. I really want to have the Windows Longhorn sounds on my...
  9. Charging Sound Effect

Charging Sound Effect: How Can I Add or Change Charger Connected And 100% Charged Sound Effects In Windows 10 Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charging-sound-effect/03a2c3b1-62a6-48b5-af08-1071c0a30ead
  10. sound levels

sound levels: I have been using Windows 8 for four years with great sound. We changed to Windows 10 recently and since then the sound levels are pathetic, really low. Both on headphones and without them. I have a Lenovo Thinkpad laptop. Anyone have some input? Thanks, biddy...