Windows 10: Volume Activation Error Code 0x8007232B, DNS name does not exist

Discus and support Volume Activation Error Code 0x8007232B, DNS name does not exist in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] If you’re on your Windows 10 Enterprise client and you see Activation Error Code 0x8007232B, then it means that your computer is not able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 20, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Volume Activation Error Code 0x8007232B, DNS name does not exist

WinClub, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Alex Win User

Windows 10 Home won't activate after clean reinstallation. Error 0x8007232B "DNS name does not exist"

I bought my laptop last summer, and it came with Windows 8.1. I did an upgrade to Windows 10 Home edition today with the ISO using the media creation tool, and it was activated.

I then did a clean install just to wipe everything clean because it's been a while. Afterwards, it was activated for a couple of hours, but now it's saying that it's not activated anymore. When I try to activate it, I always get Error code: 0x8007232B. Error Description: DNS name does not exist

I'm posting from the laptop so Internet works

Update: I plugged the laptop directly into the modem via Ethernet, and the error changed to Error code: 0x8007007B. Error description: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect...

3. error code 0X8007232B

Hello

I upgraded to windows 10, and everything was fine, now it says my windows 10 is not activated?

I went to settings activation, pressed activate and received error code 0X8007232B DNS name does not exist.

Hope you can help me as I need to be able to make changes to my system, which I cannot do without being activated.

Regards

Bob

RobertPayneZH., Nov 20, 2018
  4. Volume Activation Error Code 0x8007232B, DNS name does not exist

Error code: 0x8007232B DNS Name does not exist

Ok, so I am running VMware Workstation 12 Player and I've looked around on the web and found some Windows 10 .iso files. Installs great. I can choose any edition of Windows 10, whether it's Windows 10 Home, Pro, Enterprise, or Education. After I've installed everything, I go to the Settings > Updates & Security > Activation and click on Change Product Key. When I downloaded the .iso file, it also included a .txt file of product keys to use depending on the edition. And I have tested this when I successfully installed Windows 10 Pro or Education edition. So when I go to change product key, I copy and paste the 5 digit 5 block product key in. And when I do that, I get the error. Error code: 0x8007232B DNS Name does not exist. I'm not exactly sure what that error means. Can someone explain it to me? And I've already read this article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929826 It doesn't say if it applies to Windows 10. I have also found websites to sell Windows 10 and Windows 7 product keys depending on the edition. So I would also like your opinion on that. I'd like to know if it's possible to just buy standalone product keys somewhere.

​Edit: I've just learned from Wikipedia that if I buy the Retail version of Windows 10 Pro, I can upgrade to Education or Enterprise Edition. Sweet!

benjamin654, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Volume Activation Error Code 0x8007232B, DNS name does not exist

1. Volume Activation Error Code 0x8007232B, DNS name does not exist - Similar Threads - Volume Activation Error

2. The DNS name does not exist. Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The DNS name does not exist. Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND: Hi,I'm unable open this webpage in IE. Please help mehttps://smartinvestor.business-standard.com/market/toploosrs-BSE-bse_sensex-1year-1.htm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dns-name-does-not-exist-error-code/bb03d246-a16d-4cda-bc73-cdb74721c336
  3. The DNS name does not exist. Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND

in Windows 10 Customization
    The DNS name does not exist. Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND: Hi,I'm unable open this webpage in IE. Please help mehttps://smartinvestor.business-standard.com/market/toploosrs-BSE-bse_sensex-1year-1.htm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dns-name-does-not-exist-error-code/bb03d246-a16d-4cda-bc73-cdb74721c336
  4. The DNS name does not exist. Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. DNS Name does not exist - error 9003

DNS Name does not exist - error 9003: NEED HELP!!!I just check my DHCP and find this error in the log file: what is mean and how to fix ???the error: PTR record registration for IPv4 address [[x.x.x.x]] and FQDN name.domain.com failed with error 9003 DNS name does not exist.....
  6. Can't activate Windows 0x8007232B DNS name does not exist

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows 0x8007232B DNS name does not exist: Hello I'm getting pop-up window about activation of windows and I can not activate. I'm using this PC for years. Windows 8 was pre-installed when I bought this computer. Then upgraded to Windows 10. No problems until now. So I do not have licence key. It is quite fresh...
  7. Can't activate Windows 0x8007232B DNS name does not exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows 0x8007232B DNS name does not exist: Hello I'm getting pop-up window about activation of windows and I can not activate. I'm using this PC for years. Windows 8 was pre-installed when I bought this computer. Then upgraded to Windows 10. No problems until now. So I do not have licence key. It is quite fresh...
  8. Can't activate Windows 0x8007232B DNS name does not exist

9. The DNS name does not exist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The DNS name does not exist: When I visit a foreign news website and then re-direct to another page by clicking the news title, it always displays “The DNS name does not exist. Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND.” However, there is no problem to visit the most of other websites and redirect to the...
  10. Error code: 0x8007232B DNS Name does not exist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error code: 0x8007232B DNS Name does not exist: Ok, so I am running VMware Workstation 12 Player and I've looked around on the web and found some Windows 10 .iso files. Installs great. I can choose any edition of Windows 10, whether it's Windows 10 Home, Pro, Enterprise, or Education. After I've installed everything, I go...
Tags: