Windows 10: Volume adjustment

Discus and support Volume adjustment in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Volume adjustment low during video playback... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EddieWilkerson, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Volume adjustment

Volume adjustment low during video playback

:)

EddieWilkerson, Oct 4, 2018

2. Volume step adjusting?

How can I change the step of the volume adjustment in windows? Now it adjusts by 2 every time I press volume up or down buttons on my keyboard (without any driver) or rotate the mouse wheel 1 step after clicking on the volume icon - I would like to change
    that value to 1, 5 or even 10, how can I do that? is there a key in the registry to do it?

David123David, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Volume adjustment acceleration

Hi Ben,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• Are you using a Microsoft Keyboard?
    • When did the issue started to happen?
    • Is this a new keyboard?
    • Aside from the hotkey to adjust the volume, have you experienced any issues with other hotkey functionality?
    • Was it working properly before?
    • Have you made sure that your computer is up to date?
    • Have you changed any settings on your computer?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Volume adjustment

Can't adjust the alarm volume

Currently there is no way to adjust the volume of the alarm clock sound. Even with GDR2 installed.

All i can suggest is for you to choose an alarm sound that isn't so disturbing.

I do agree though that the ability to adjust the alarm volume should be there along with the ability to have separate volume controls for other aspects of the phone's sound system.

Ray Hipkiss, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Volume adjustment

1. Volume adjustment - Similar Threads - Volume adjustment

2. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  3. I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't adjust the volume using my HUAWEI MateView GT 34-inch using the slider on the sound bar: I can only adjust the volume using the mouse but the slider from my soundbar is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-adjust-the-volume-using-my-huawei-mateview/07384f81-68dd-4af9-a72c-68974b3fffab
  4. Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.: when using the Default Media Player the volume slider does nothing to actually change the volume. The regular master volume slider Still works but all other sliders, including the app sliders in the volume mixer do not work or do anything to change the volume....
  5. Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.

Windows 11 Media Player audio slider wont adjust volume.: when using the Default Media Player the volume slider does nothing to actually change the volume. The regular master volume slider Still works but all other sliders, including the app sliders in the volume mixer do not work or do anything to change the volume....
  6. Volume presets are gone and its killing me having to adjust the volumes EVERYTIME I switch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume presets are gone and its killing me having to adjust the volumes EVERYTIME I switch...: Generic SoundbarRazer BarracudaWindows 11 Proi3 10100FZ590 Msi MagI never had this problem and I been using Windows 11 since release.Before it was just fine, it was perfect, for example, when using my Headset, the volumes would be something like this:Windows - 1%Edge -...
  7. Volume presets are gone and its killing me having to adjust the volumes EVERYTIME I switch...

Volume presets are gone and its killing me having to adjust the volumes EVERYTIME I switch...: Generic SoundbarRazer BarracudaWindows 11 Proi3 10100FZ590 Msi MagI never had this problem and I been using Windows 11 since release.Before it was just fine, it was perfect, for example, when using my Headset, the volumes would be something like this:Windows - 1%Edge -...
  8. Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.: Tried 2 browsers, no external devices on Dell Inspirion. Sounds from other websites and itunes are normal. Updated chrome and checked for flash player updates. I believe it started with an update several days ago. This laptop came with Windows 10 and upgraded via offer to...
  9. Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.

Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.: Tried 2 browsers, no external devices on Dell Inspirion. Sounds from other websites and itunes are normal. Updated chrome and checked for flash player updates. I believe it started with an update several days ago. This laptop came with Windows 10 and upgraded via offer to...
  10. I can't adjust the volume on my pc using an onn. small rugged speaker, but i can adjust it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't adjust the volume on my pc using an onn. small rugged speaker, but i can adjust it...: Ok, so I tried adjusting the volume on my speaker, it works, but when I try it on my pc, it does show the volume level go up/down, but no sound difference at all. I do not know why this happens but it might be a fault driver or something. If anyone knows what's happening,...