Windows 10: Volume adjustment

Discus and support Volume adjustment in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Volume adjustment low during video playback... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EddieWilkerson, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Volume adjustment

Volume adjustment low during video playback

:)

EddieWilkerson, Oct 4, 2018

2. Volume step adjusting?

How can I change the step of the volume adjustment in windows? Now it adjusts by 2 every time I press volume up or down buttons on my keyboard (without any driver) or rotate the mouse wheel 1 step after clicking on the volume icon - I would like to change
    that value to 1, 5 or even 10, how can I do that? is there a key in the registry to do it?

David123David, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Volume adjustment acceleration

Hi Ben,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• Are you using a Microsoft Keyboard?
    • When did the issue started to happen?
    • Is this a new keyboard?
    • Aside from the hotkey to adjust the volume, have you experienced any issues with other hotkey functionality?
    • Was it working properly before?
    • Have you made sure that your computer is up to date?
    • Have you changed any settings on your computer?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Volume adjustment

Can't adjust the alarm volume

Currently there is no way to adjust the volume of the alarm clock sound. Even with GDR2 installed.

All i can suggest is for you to choose an alarm sound that isn't so disturbing.

I do agree though that the ability to adjust the alarm volume should be there along with the ability to have separate volume controls for other aspects of the phone's sound system.

Ray Hipkiss, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Volume adjustment

1. Volume adjustment - Similar Threads - Volume adjustment

2. How to auto-adjust volume in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to auto-adjust volume in Windows 10: For my phone and other computers, the volume of the device will automatically change when my headphones are plugged in or taken out. For example, I could have the volume set to 40% when my headphones and when I take them out, the volume automatically goes to 0%. I want the...
  3. "Speaker" icon can not adjust volume!

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Speaker" icon can not adjust volume!: Hello all:On the PC screen right bottom,there is a tray. Within the tray, thereare several icons including “Speaker”,click the speaker icon, we can adjustthe volume of the sound. Now the speaker icon changed:only display the maximal volume, 67%. can not Change/adjust the...
  4. Speaker volume adjustment doing odd things.

Speaker volume adjustment doing odd things.: Hi, I was testing out a speaker to connect to my PC. Controlled with my phone, it seems fine. 0-100% volume is consistent. However, when trying to control the volume via PC, there would be a weird phenomenon.When the volume is set to 0-30%, it would be really loud. When it...
  5. Microphone auto adjusting volume

Microphone auto adjusting volume: Hi, so I've found an issue with the microphone today while using google meet. The others participants were hearing me too loudly, so I decided to lower the microphone volume, but after a few seconds it started increasing the volume again. I already disabled the exclusive...
  6. Need help with volume adjustment

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with volume adjustment: When ever I try to use the scroll wheel the volume adjustment thing appears in the top left and it wont go away it doesn't say anything is playing and it's just changing the audio level I think I accidentally pressed something but I'm not sure Edit: Already tried...
  7. Microphone volume adjusts by itself

Microphone volume adjusts by itself: I've got W10 recently updated. When speaking using either of two USB mics one on a gamer headset, the other MS camera the volume adjusts itself. At first it looked like it just increased and almost maxed out but then I saw that it would go down by itself when I spoke louder....
  8. Taskbar volume adjustment

Taskbar volume adjustment: The Taskbar volume show the percent setting for the volume but no longer shows the volume adjustment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-volume-adjustment/b5a64f01-169e-4d75-a819-2af3eda63392
  9. Volume mixer re adjust every restart?

Volume mixer re adjust every restart?: When i start up an app its really loud so every time I start it up I have to go in volume mixer and turn it down, is there any way I can make the volume for a set app a permanent instead of having to turn it down on volume mixer every time I restart the app or open it?...
  10. My programs are randomly getting volume adjusted. How do i fix this?

My programs are randomly getting volume adjusted. How do i fix this?: Usually when i turn on my pc, my discord is muted or at 1%, and chrome and fl studio (sometimes spotify too) go to 50%. How do i fix this so they're all 100%? submitted by /u/Mr__Weasels [link] [comments]...