Windows 10: Volume always migrates to 100

Discus and support Volume always migrates to 100 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Problem started yesterday suddenly. No matter how I lower volume it consistently creeps back to 100 and the on screen indicator is ever present. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dcragg69, Jul 19, 2020.

1. dcragg69 Win User

Volume always migrates to 100

Problem started yesterday suddenly. No matter how I lower volume it consistently creeps back to 100 and the on screen indicator is ever present. Does this on all audio devices: Headset Logiteck g432, usb speakers, and in-monitor speakers.

If nothing else I'd like to get the on screen indicator to disappear.

I am also using a Logitech g510s keyboard which has a volume control wheel.

Thanks

:)

dcragg69, Jul 19, 2020

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10 volume is always defaulted to 36 and I can't change it

Hi Ajinc,

It could be some outdated sound drivers or some audio enhancements that caused the issue you are experiencing with controlling your system volume. To narrow down such concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Which version and build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer? To check, click on the
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps listed here. Those are troubleshooting steps suitable for sound problems.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Volume always migrates to 100

Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Volume always migrates to 100

1. Volume always migrates to 100 - Similar Threads - Volume always migrates

2. Program volume always at 100 even when main volume is muted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program volume always at 100 even when main volume is muted?: There is one program on my computer Age of Empires 2 if that's relevant that always sounds like the volume is at the maximum, even when I slide the main volume mixer down to zero, lower PC volume with the F2 key, or mute my PC with the F1 key. This seems to only happen when I...
  3. Program volume always at 100 even when main volume is muted?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program volume always at 100 even when main volume is muted?: There is one program on my computer Age of Empires 2 if that's relevant that always sounds like the volume is at the maximum, even when I slide the main volume mixer down to zero, lower PC volume with the F2 key, or mute my PC with the F1 key. This seems to only happen when I...
  4. cpu always at 100%

cpu always at 100%: why is my cpu always at 100%? when I close a process that is apparently using alot of cpu, the next process uses alot. Also even if I enable the balanced power plan and have nothing running except windows processes my cpu's speed is way higher then what its supposed to be and...
  5. CPU always at 100

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU always at 100: My CPU is always at 100% usage. I looked through a different thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cpu-is-always-running-at-100-in-taskmanager/a054fdf6-cddd-4a97-873d-44b566537168 but I couldn't reply so I'll give more details here.I'm running...
  6. CPU always at 100

CPU always at 100: My CPU is always at 100% usage. I looked through a different thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cpu-is-always-running-at-100-in-taskmanager/a054fdf6-cddd-4a97-873d-44b566537168 but I couldn't reply so I'll give more details here.I'm running...
  7. CPU always at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU always at 100%: Hi all. Recently I made a new pc build using an i9 10850k. PC has ran perfectly until 3 days ago when my usage would always display at 100%. I tried completely wiping it, including user data, no dice. I've tried troubleshooting and it seems event 5858 is causing an error...
  8. Disk always at 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disk always at 100%: My disk is always at 100% so I decided to reset my pc. But unfortunately, it is still 100% no matter what. Open chrome 100%, open AV 100%, open office 100%. When standby, system 100%. Memory is at 70%-80% and some processor goes up too. What could be the problem? What if I...
  9. CPU always at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU always at 100%: Hi, I have an I5 9600k, 16Go RAM, 1660ti GPU. I don't know why but since yesterday, my CPU is always at 100% of usage. When I close a program that uses a lot of my CPU, another "replaces" it, so it's not really stable. At first it was WMI provider host that was using a...
  10. BcastDVRUserService_cddae always at 100%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BcastDVRUserService_cddae always at 100%: Title above is basically everything, it even happens when I have nothing open. Pls help submitted by /u/JustAskingU4Answers [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frz0l9/bcastdvruserservice_cddae_always_at_100/