Windows 10: Volume and Brightness Popup

Discus and support Volume and Brightness Popup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From today the popup for volume and brightness changes just disappeared. What should I do to get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ARAVINDSEKHAR J B, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Volume and Brightness Popup

From today the popup for volume and brightness changes just disappeared. What should I do to get it back?

:)

ARAVINDSEKHAR J B, Dec 5, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Dec 5, 2020
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Volume and Brightness Popup

No volume bar when changing volume level and changing brightness causing lag

Hi Trawel,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

The option for brightness and volume indicator will automatically show on the Windows graphical user interface.

If you face the issue with volume and brightness indicator settings, it may have caused because you are using the ASUS system utilities. I suggest you to open the ASUS system utilities and disable the volume and brightness
    indicator and any other Windows related functionality. It is better to disable the ASUS system utility temporarily and check if it is the cause to the issue.

Please be informed that Microsoft has changed level for volume to show as
    horizontal level bar not as vertical bar in Windows 10. Click "speaker icon" on taskbar and volume level will appear.
    I hope the above information helps.

Kindly try the below steps to repair any corrupted files of Windows components and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select the
      command prompt (admin).

• Type the following commands one by one and hit Enter key.

Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Sfc /scannow

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details
    are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)”
    to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Volume and Brightness Popup

1. Volume and Brightness Popup - Similar Threads - Volume Brightness Popup

2. screen brightness notification popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen brightness notification popup: Hi, I use the Logitech MK650 mouse and keyboard with Windows 11, there are function keys with screen brightness settings, basically the same as laptop keyboards, everything works fine in handling volume and brightness levels. By using the laptop's built-in keyboard, when...
  3. screen brightness notification popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen brightness notification popup: Hi, I use the Logitech MK650 mouse and keyboard with Windows 11, there are function keys with screen brightness settings, basically the same as laptop keyboards, everything works fine in handling volume and brightness levels. By using the laptop's built-in keyboard, when...
  4. Brightness and Volume controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness and Volume controls: Hello I have been having issues with my sound and brightness. when I press the function keys to increase the brightness and volume keys on my keyboard, the indicator on the top right corner does not appear but they do change, I am unable to change brightness and volume from...
  5. Brightness and Volume controls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness and Volume controls: Hello I have been having issues with my sound and brightness. when I press the function keys to increase the brightness and volume keys on my keyboard, the indicator on the top right corner does not appear but they do change, I am unable to change brightness and volume from...
  6. No wifi/brightness or volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No wifi/brightness or volume: Hi, i need help before i have to use my repair disc to sort my laptop out, to start with i couldn't sign in with my pin and couldn't remember my password so i reset it and still could not sign in, i tried an old password and that worked ???? thought that couldn't happen, when...
  7. Volume and Brightness keys not working

Volume and Brightness keys not working: I just recently got this laptop around the Holidays. I noticed a few problems with this laptop, my brightness and volume F-keys weren't working, my screen kept on exiting out to home screen, and my cursor wasn't working at times. Then, I restarted my laptop and everything...
  8. volume control popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    volume control popup: Hi! When i listening to music, or watching videos, and i turn up the volume, a small pop up window appaers on the left top of my screen. Can i turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-control-popup/d1f3a45f-9376-4e93-8a20-555c990f7a05
  9. Volume and brightness keys not working

Volume and brightness keys not working: Hi, I hope someone can help. I've only recently noticed that my sound and brightness keys/buttons don't work as they should, regardless of whether or not the function button is pressed. I am using Windows 10 Home on my very basic Lenovo laptop which is roughly 1-2 years...
  10. Volume/Brightness bar missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume/Brightness bar missing: I have a problem with that top left bar not showing up. I can't really see my volume level (i can still click that speaker button down on the taskbar, but that's annoying) and i can't see my brightness level. I tried uninstalling keyboars/sound drivers, sfc scannow,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. on screen volume and brightness are you indicator Windows 10

2. volume and brightness indicator gone windows 10