Windows 10: VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in taskbar do nothing when clicked

Discus and support VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in taskbar do nothing when clicked in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I click on the volume and network buttons in the bottom right of the task bar nothing opens up. Sometimes a brief loading circle appears but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by superwindow, Sep 17, 2018.

1. VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in taskbar do nothing when clicked

When I click on the volume and network buttons in the bottom right of the task bar nothing opens up. Sometimes a brief loading circle appears but neither pop up with a menu. I disabled fast boot but that did not fix the problem.

Not sure what else to try, thanks.

:)

superwindow, Sep 17, 2018

2. Volume button is invisible on taskbar.

Hi,

You can customize which icons to appear on the taskbar. Based on the information you have provided it possible that the volume was not set to appear on the taskbar. To customize the taskbar notification area, you can refer to the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Settings, and then hit Enter.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Click Volume button to toggle it on or off.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Volume icon missing from Taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the volume icon is missing in Action center. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open Settings and choose system.
    • Click on Notifications and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear in Taskbar.
    • Turn on Volume.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 17, 2018
  4. VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in taskbar do nothing when clicked

Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in taskbar do nothing when clicked

1. VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in taskbar do nothing when clicked - Similar Threads - VOLUME NETWORK buttons

2. When I click on Clock, Volume, Network, etc on Taskbar nothing happens windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I click on Clock, Volume, Network, etc on Taskbar nothing happens windows 10: Ever since a major windows update that took ages to install though multiple restarts, I have this problem where the majority of the windows taskbar is unresponsive.Can't type to search in the start menu.Can't click on search.Can't right click on programs.Can't open the "News...
  3. When I click on Clock, Volume, Network, etc on Taskbar nothing happens windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I click on Clock, Volume, Network, etc on Taskbar nothing happens windows 10: Ever since a major windows update that took ages to install though multiple restarts, I have this problem where the majority of the windows taskbar is unresponsive.Can't type to search in the start menu.Can't click on search.Can't right click on programs.Can't open the "News...
  4. When I click on Clock, Volume, Network, etc on Taskbar nothing happens windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store sign in button doing nothing i click on it and nothing happens: i was going to play minecraft with my little brother and i needed to sign in but an error code came up and i have been searching how to fix it all day then i tried to sign into microsoft store and when i pressed the sign in button nothing happend....
  6. Nothing happens when I click 'browse' button.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click 'browse' button.: Whenever I click 'browse' button to open a file or to save one it does nothing. I tried SFC and DISM commands and nothing achieved. I'm sure there is a problem with a 'dll' file in the system32 directory, however, I cannot locate it as I don't know what its name is. Any help...
  7. Microsoft Store , clicking on get button do nothing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store , clicking on get button do nothing: Hi , I try below solution no one of them work : 1. sign-out & sign-in 2. Windows App Troubleshooter 3. reset store 4. Reset Windows Store using CMD > WSreset.exe 5. Re-register All Store apps using Windows PowerShell 6. Uninstall & Reinstall Store 7. Change...
  8. Store do nothing when I click "Get" button

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store do nothing when I click "Get" button: When I click the "Get" button on the app details page, it does nothing, no refresh, no response. It doesn't work on any app I don't own. But I can download and install any apps in my library normally. I can only download new apps by clicking "add to cart" and go to the...
  9. windows 10 start button and taskbar buttons "no-show" nothing happens when clicked

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 start button and taskbar buttons "no-show" nothing happens when clicked: i am confused if virus or malware causes this problem, cause nothing happens if i clicked any taskbar buttons including start. windows is updated but still nothing happens. your opinions are highly appreciated...
  10. VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in task bar do nothing when clicked

in Windows 10 Support
    VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in task bar do nothing when clicked: When I click on the volume and network buttons in the bottom right of the task bar nothing opens up. Sometimes a brief loading circle appears but neither pop up with a menu. I disabled fast boot but that did not fix the problem. Not sure what else to try, thanks. 117995

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound volume taskbar left click not working

2. when i launch immersive reader from taskbar nothing happens

3. networks and sound buttons on taskbar no longer working

4. olume buttons on computer do no9thing