Windows 10: Volume auto increase troubles.

Discus and support Volume auto increase troubles. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So the other day I bought a JLAB talk microphone and Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset to replace my older stuff. I plugged both devices in, got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Techromancer99, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Volume auto increase troubles.

So the other day I bought a JLAB talk microphone and Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset to replace my older stuff.

I plugged both devices in, got the razer drivers installed and everything. Both devices work just fine.

Later that night after setting it up, the widget for volume popped up and would not go away. I opened the volume mixer, and no matter what audio device I used it would automatically increase to 100 after I try to reduce volume.

I tried plugging into different USB ports, audio troubleshooter, and have combed through the control panel for at least an hour looking for something to address this. Google hasn't helped either.

Has anyone experienced this? Is it the microphone or headset doing this? What is a good permanent fix?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Techromancer99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Techromancer99, Feb 14, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 14, 2021
  3. tstorer Win User
    2630 How to increase earpiece volume?

At the grand old age of 50, I have purchased my first mobile phone. I often wish the volume of the earpiece was louder--if there is too much ambient noise I have trouble making out what the caller is saying. I can figure out how to increase the ringtone
    volume and how to turn on the loudspeaker, but not how to increase the volume of incoming calls. Can anyone help?

tstorer, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Volume auto increase troubles.

Volume increases while watching videos

Hi Chan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

Before we proceed, please answer the following questions to help you better.

• Does this issue occur while using a particular program/browser? If yes, which is the
      program/browser?
    • When you say sound increases while watching a new video, does it mean that the Volume Mixer automatically increases the volume from 10%?

Post us back with the required information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Volume auto increase troubles.

1. Volume auto increase troubles. - Similar Threads - Volume auto increase

2. automatic increase sound volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic increase sound volume: automatic increase sound volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-increase-sound-volume/f401dd13-4b20-4b5d-9b6d-3e586abd0bd5
  3. Increase Speed of Volume Increase

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase Speed of Volume Increase: My laptop takes like 10 seconds to go from 0 to 100 volume when I use my laptop's keyboard. How can I reduce that time to 3 seconds for example without jumping values? Like when I use my USB keyboard, it just takes about 2 seconds to go from 0 to 100 with 2 volume increment...
  4. Volume increases on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume increases on its own: My laptop was just updated by Windows and it now is constantly turning the volume up. I turn it down, it just turns it right back up. I have tried everything I have seen on other questions and nothing is fixing it. I think it was the update. Please advise. This is using...
  5. increasing the sound volume on the system

increasing the sound volume on the system: How can I turn up the sound... volume on my computer... all seems to be at full but still not loud enough. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increasing-the-sound-volume-on-the-system/68e232ef-96a9-4079-bef3-203b45276205
  6. Volume with batch increase Win10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume with batch increase Win10?: Is there a batch cmd with which you can increase the volume? I've heard that you can use the VK_VOLUME_DOWN VK_VOLUME_UP keys for this but I don't know how Lautstaerke mit Batch erhoehen Win10?
  7. how to increase the microphone volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to increase the microphone volume: How do you increase the volume on the computer. it has very low voume and is not really useful as is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-the-microphone-volume/6c6138ca-66c9-41a9-b8a5-0e2cafbcead6
  8. Increase audio volume

Increase audio volume: How can I increase the volume on my Dell Inspiron laptop more than the volume control on the task bar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-audio-volume/2e684bd8-1885-44cb-bee3-82caef068e5b
  9. Trouble with auto login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Trouble with auto login: About a week ago Windows now asks me for a password to sign into Windows. It never did before this before as long as I can remember. Under user accounts the box that says users must enter a password is unchecked and the user is linked to my gmail account. How do I make...
  10. Trouble with auto login

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble with auto login: About a week ago Windows now asks me for a password to sign into Windows. It never did before this before as long as I can remember. Under user accounts the box that says users must enter a password is unchecked and the user is linked to my gmail account. How do I make...