Windows 10: Volume automatically decreases, notepad + other windows programs automatically scroll on...

Discus and support Volume automatically decreases, notepad + other windows programs automatically scroll on... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The volume only decreases if I click the sound icon on the taskbar and try to manually change the volume and/or audio device. Notepad and other windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fatman4lyfe, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Volume automatically decreases, notepad + other windows programs automatically scroll on...

The volume only decreases if I click the sound icon on the taskbar and try to manually change the volume and/or audio device. Notepad and other windows programs will scroll infinitely if I hover over them.

The scrolling itself does not occur while browsing websites but if I hold Ctrl it will automatically zoom in as if I were spinning the mouse wheel. This happens on any program that can zoom.

P.S. I have two mice and two keyboards, and I have tried unplugging all four devices. I have also rebooted my computer multiple times, and even shut it down for several hours.

submitted by /u/Fatman4lyfe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Fatman4lyfe, Nov 21, 2020

2. Windows Scroll down automatic

This issue is found only in certain programs only

for example Edge,chrome i didnt found this issue. Issue not found in windows file explorer.

but sound control (volume) increases automatically and programs listed under Start get scrolled down because of this issue

SamMalayilMathew, Nov 21, 2020
  3. my computer volume decrease automatically

my computer volume decrease automatically

Rakeshdhakal, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Volume automatically decreases, notepad + other windows programs automatically scroll on...

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Volume automatically decreases, notepad + other windows programs automatically scroll on...

1. Volume automatically decreases, notepad + other windows programs automatically scroll on... - Similar Threads - Volume automatically decreases

2. Automatic Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic Scrolling: Is there a way to use the automatic scrolling in the text field of programs, in which it is not possible to activate it by clicking the mouse wheel?I use this funktion a lot, because it's very helpfull to read large texts on the computer, but there are some programms for...
  3. Automatic Scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Scrolling: Is there a way to use the automatic scrolling in the text field of programs, in which it is not possible to activate it by clicking the mouse wheel?I use this funktion a lot, because it's very helpfull to read large texts on the computer, but there are some programms for...
  4. Automatic scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic scrolling: My computer does not let me use the scroll bar on my right, so I have to use the scroll wheel. Also, for some reason, my computer auto zooms. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-scrolling/5a40a063-5fd7-4412-8af8-c0a3594858a3
  5. automatic scrolling

automatic scrolling: Why my pc is scrolling down automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-scrolling/adf472c8-73b8-49af-980e-84ebac3cb04b
  6. Volume control decrease automatically in windows 10

Volume control decrease automatically in windows 10: Volume control decrease automatically in windows 10 frequently i tried troubleshoot but no use , i am facing this issue recently after update windows...
  7. Volume decreases automatically.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume decreases automatically.: So whenever i plug in my headphones windows automatically lowers the volume. It does't lower the actual volume bar, all the sounds just get a bit quieter (if I'm playing music on the speakers for example, the volume goes all the way up on the volume bar, but as soon as I plug...
  8. Automatic scrolling?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic scrolling?: Video below will show off the issue. Only happens in windows applications. I'm using a Razer Black Widow Chroma V2 and a Razer Deathadder Elite for a keyboard and mouse. The Razer sofware is up to date. https://reddit.com/link/gpc435/video/pqt9436irk051/player submitted by...
  9. Volume decreasing automatically in my Windows 10 Laptop recently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume decreasing automatically in my Windows 10 Laptop recently: Hello All I am facing an issue recently in my HP Windows 10 Laptop. The volume is automatically going down to zero and ultimately muting off even when the speaker is not in use. I have tried increasing the volume manually but it didn't help. The volume again goes down and...
  10. Scrolling automatically

Scrolling automatically: My computer scrolls automatically down at a very fast rate in some but not all areas. For example, scrolling within a web browser or within a game works fine, but within menus or UI, such as the settings tab, or a deckbuilder, it will always scroll down. I can 'fight' the...