Windows 10: Volume automatically goes low when it's at 100% - isn't loud at all

Discus and support Volume automatically goes low when it's at 100% - isn't loud at all in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi so I been having this problem which I've experience last year that my sound automatically adjusts itself on going low volume when it's at 100%. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Taylor-Paige Timmins, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Volume automatically goes low when it's at 100% - isn't loud at all

Hi so I been having this problem which I've experience last year that my sound automatically adjusts itself on going low volume when it's at 100%. Now I have checked if there was anything stopping the sound from reaching a sound volume such as audio enhancements, going to sound and clicking on "do nothing" when there is an option of reaching sound to 80% etc and everything like that is turned off to stop it automatically adjusting its own volume. This is a new laptop that I've had not so long ago so I'm wondering why these problems occur. I have sent it off to repair service before to fix this issue but it's somehow come back.

For computer spec information this is:

MSI Leopard GP63 8RE
    I7 processor
    8GB RAM

Intel UHD 630 Graphics

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060

Anything else I can provide. I can provide a video result as to how it goes.

:)

Taylor-Paige Timmins, Sep 24, 2020
  2. SmooL Win User

Volume Unreasonably Loud

My volume is way too loud.

I have to have my volume between 0 and 10, out of the possible 100. anything else is way to loud. I'm using regular headphones with no gain, so it's not getting amplified there. I have to set all my different audio sources artificially low in volume mixer so that I can use the windows volume control at anything more than 10. Is there some sort of global volume scale I can use?

SmooL, Sep 24, 2020
  3. SUI
    Sui Win User
    Earphone volume too loud or too quiet on Windows 10

Hi I'm having a weird problem on my laptop running Windows 10 Pro. The earphone volume is either too loud or too quiet, and seems to switch between these two upon every restart. When it's too loud, keeping it at 1/100 is equivalent to 20-30/100 when sound was normal, when it's too quiet, keeping it at 100/100 is equivalent to 10-20/100 when sound was normal. Already googled extensively and tried pretty much every suggestion I found with no results:

• Enable/disable loudness equalization in playback device settings
    • Enable/disable Windows Sonic for headphones in playback device settings
    • Check for errors in sound devices in device manager - no errors
    • Update sound drivers - all updated
    • Try different earphones - tried like 4 already, definitely not an issue with earphones
    • Even tried system restore, still not fixed

Screenshot of device manager: https://i.stack.imgur.com/HKSzf.png

Does anyone know what else to try?

4. Volume automatically goes low when it's at 100% - isn't loud at all

Loud speaker volume low in New Firmware N73M

Hi !i recently upgraded to 4.07 and found that loud speaker volume during a talk is too low.

Is there any option to increase it (other than pressing side + button). even at full volume it is too low than previous firm ware

drjamit---01, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Volume automatically goes low when it's at 100% - isn't loud at all

1. Volume automatically goes low when it's at 100% - isn't loud at all - Similar Threads - Volume automatically goes

2. Low volume at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low volume at 100%: The volume on my PC is low even at 100%. These are the device specifications:Device name DESKTOP-0HUF7QB Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-7100U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.88 GB usable Device ID 94E219E2-2831-46CA-88C7-B307230F44A9 Product ID...
  3. Low volume at 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low volume at 100%: The volume on my PC is low even at 100%. These are the device specifications:Device name DESKTOP-0HUF7QB Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-7100U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.88 GB usable Device ID 94E219E2-2831-46CA-88C7-B307230F44A9 Product ID...
  4. Low volume at 100%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microphone volume is low, even when boosted to 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone volume is low, even when boosted to 100%: I've plugged in multiple microphones, so I know the issue isn't the mic. Please help to solve the issue for the low sounding mic. It's only picking up 29%...
  6. Audio Goes Up and Down When Volume Is Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Goes Up and Down When Volume Is Low: My audio volume is on 32 and when I'm playing an audio, if the audio volume is too low, it goes quiet. It's very annoying when I'm listening to songs, the experience will not be very nice since the volume kept going up and down constantly until you have your volume on 50-60+....
  7. Audio Goes Up and Down When Volume Is Low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Goes Up and Down When Volume Is Low: My audio volume is on 32 and when I'm playing an audio, if the audio volume is too low, it goes quiet. It's very annoying when I'm listening to songs, the experience will not be very nice since the volume kept going up and down constantly until you have your volume on 50-60+....
  8. Audio Goes Up and Down When Volume Is Low

9. Volume starts off loudly then goes low.

Volume starts off loudly then goes low.: Version 1909 Hi, When I play any sound on my laptop it starts out loud and then, within seconds. goes very low. After a while. again for a second. it goes loud and then reverts to low. I have tried running the trouble shooter which does not identify a problem and have also...
  10. Bluetooth headphones automatically goes to 100% volume when connected

Bluetooth headphones automatically goes to 100% volume when connected: I recently bought a pair of Sony wh-1000xm3 and every time I connect them to my laptop via Bluetooth, the volume will automatically go to 100% as soon as I play something. Even if I set it to 0 and then press play, it will still go to 100 volume....