Windows 10: Volume automatically lowering continously on Windows 10 Laptop.

Discus and support Volume automatically lowering continously on Windows 10 Laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The Volume box displays constantly on screen and its constantly reducing volume so its always zero. Check the screenshot below. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kundan_Pawar, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Volume automatically lowering continously on Windows 10 Laptop.

The Volume box displays constantly on screen and its constantly reducing volume so its always zero. Check the screenshot below. Please help.

Volume automatically lowering continously on Windows 10 Laptop. 344c9b89-e1d5-464b-8759-83f158540755?upload=true.png

:)

Kundan_Pawar, Sep 23, 2018

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Lumia 920 lowers volume automatically

Hi. Although I'm very happy with my Lumia 920 sometimes a strange thing happens: the volume lowers automatically from 25 (value I use) to 19. I've already done a soft-reset (power button + volume down) but the problem (although not very frequently) still
    remains.

Any idea how to solve this?

manuelcostajr, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Volume automatically lowering continously on Windows 10 Laptop.

Phone volume and music player volume are somehow interlinked, if i lower the volume of music player it will result in lowering the ringing volume.

Phone volume and music player volume are somehow interlinked, if i lower the volume of music player it will result in lowering the ringing volume. What to do??????????? Anybody give some suggestion or request microsoft to provide an update with this issue
    solved......................................... I Use Nokia Lumia 520 (Yellow).........

Thank You...

The Inspironatic Guy, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Volume automatically lowering continously on Windows 10 Laptop.

1. Volume automatically lowering continously on Windows 10 Laptop. - Similar Threads - Volume automatically lowering

2. Microphones' automatically lowering volume when in voice chats

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphones' automatically lowering volume when in voice chats: I work online and have voice chats almost everyday. I use Windows 10 on my Dell Inspirion 5570 laptop for work and use my website for work to make have voice chats. Whenever I'm in a voice call, whether it be for work or even on Discord for fun, the volume of my microphones...
  3. Microphones' automatically lowering volume when in voice chats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphones' automatically lowering volume when in voice chats: I work online and have voice chats almost everyday. I use Windows 10 on my Dell Inspirion 5570 laptop for work and use my website for work to make have voice chats. Whenever I'm in a voice call, whether it be for work or even on Discord for fun, the volume of my microphones...
  4. Microphones' automatically lowering volume when in voice chats

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Volume lowers by itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume lowers by itself.: I am using Windows 10 version 1909 Every time I open a program that is using my microphone, be it OBS, a game, or just an app to record audio through it, the volume of everything else get lowered significantly. I tried checking the "Do nothing" option in the...
  6. my laptop volume will get lower and lower after windows update.

my laptop volume will get lower and lower after windows update.: I updated windows 10 and now the sound on my laptop will get quieter and quieter untell you can now here it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-volume-will-get-lower-and-lower-after/2b8f49e5-376e-4b1f-8f4c-25f70d609519
  7. Windows automatically lowering my microphone volume.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows automatically lowering my microphone volume.: As the title says. Windows is for some reason lowering my microphone input volume. I have no idea when this error started to occur but it's super annoying. Does anyone know how to solve this? submitted by /u/JetCypress [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 Volume Lowers Itself

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Volume Lowers Itself: This has happened three times in the last few hours. I've been listening to music on itunes, when the volume will gradually mute itself. It's as though I'm holding down the lower volume button on my keyboard but I'm not. I have a usb keyboard, so I move it out of the way to...
  9. Headphones not lowering volume Windows 10

Headphones not lowering volume Windows 10: Hi, As of recent I am unable to control the volume of headphones I plug in- they remain at 100% volume no matter where I put the slider. I've tried updating the audio driver, reinstalling the audio driver, disabling audio enhancements, and nothing is working. The external...
  10. Windows 10 volume lowering problems?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 volume lowering problems?: Hi MS Community, I've been having trouble for a while now with services (specifically Spotify Web Player and Youtube) lowering their volume automatically for some reason. I can't seem to figure out why. I always run these websites on Google Chrome, so this may be a Chrome...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows volume constantly lowering

2. volume automatically reducing in windows 10

3. windows automatically lowering volume

4. windows 10 volume lowering to 0,
  5. windows 10 audio automatically lowering