Windows 10: Volume Bar doesn't disappear

Discus and support Volume Bar doesn't disappear in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] For some reason the volume bar doesn't disappear at all, and when I open Spotify the same goes for the preview of the Spotify song I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EXID JINX, Mar 13, 2019.

1. EXID JINX Win User

Volume Bar doesn't disappear

Volume Bar doesn't disappear 0698faa0-66af-4e56-abfd-a2dd34ed968f?upload=true.png For some reason the volume bar doesn't disappear at all, and when I open Spotify the same goes for the preview of the Spotify song I am listening to, it doesn't disappear at all, this has started roughly half an hour ago and before that I think there was a Windows Update but other than that nothing else, also for some reason when I hover the mouse in the taskbar over opened applications the preview shows and disappears fast and it didn't do that before. I have no idea what to do and I'm in dire need of someone's help

:)

EXID JINX, Mar 13, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 13, 2019
  3. visus Win User
    CK-7w connecting with Bluetooth Nokia 6230i no volume control

Hi, the volume is controlled internally in the CK-7W, so the connected BTH-phone doesn´t display volume bars & doesn´t change settings. BR...

visus, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Kemamo Win User

Just did a windows update now the volume bar will not disappear from my screen

Just did a windows update now the volume bar will not disappear from my screen.

Any suggestions or will this just need correcting by Microsoft...

k.

Kemamo, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Volume Bar doesn't disappear - Similar Threads - Volume Bar doesn't

2. Volume Bar stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Bar stuck: The Volume bar in the upper left hand corner of my screen will regularly appear taking up part of my screen, it wont normally adjust my volume but every once in a while it'll mute after hitting 0 or just hit 100 and max out, it'll stay there for HOURS at a time even though I...
  3. VOLUME ICON DISAPPEARS

in Windows 10 Customization
    VOLUME ICON DISAPPEARS: ...AND IF SETTINGS BELOW DOESN'T RETURN WINDOWS VOLUME ICON TO THE TASKBAR??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-disappears/b494912c-303a-4a6f-8550-7dce6130df84
  4. VOLUME ICON DISAPPEARS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VOLUME ICON DISAPPEARS: ...AND IF SETTINGS BELOW DOESN'T RETURN WINDOWS VOLUME ICON TO THE TASKBAR??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon-disappears/b494912c-303a-4a6f-8550-7dce6130df84
  5. VOLUME ICON DISAPPEARS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Volume bar issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume bar issue: HiI recently bought a laptop and after a while of using it, I noticed a rather weird problem. When adjusting the volume by pressing the appropriate buttons on the laptop, everything works fine - however, upon muting, the volume level in the volume bar does not remain at the...
  7. Volume Bar

Volume Bar: Hi, I'm sure this question has been asked a lot, but how do you hide this monster of a volume bar/add/info that pops up every time you adjust the volume, I have figured out how to do it in Chrome but not in Edge. There should be an option to adjust this to below the 5...
  8. Volume bar not showing

Volume bar not showing: Hi My volume bar is not showing; the one that shows at the top, left-hand corner of the screen. Please help. Thank you. Ananya.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-bar-not-showing/578fe601-cf8a-4976-abaf-3f762222d868
  9. Xbox Game Bar doesn't show the volume mixer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar doesn't show the volume mixer: Before I go into details do not suggest: Fixing my audio driver by updating/removing it Resetting the Xbox Game Bar app Doing the 'sfc /scannow 'command Telling me to use the volume mixer built into windows Referring me to the Xbox Game Bar app troubleshooting page OK,...
  10. Volume Bar Overlay

Volume Bar Overlay: Hi, How can I remove this? I don't always need to know the exact number that the volume is on, I can tell by using my ears that it is too loud or quiet at that particular moment. Thanks. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sp4 volume bar will not disappear