Windows 10: Volume bar moved from top left to bottom mid, blocks view

Discus and support Volume bar moved from top left to bottom mid, blocks view in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,today W11 downloaded an update that changed volume bar when changing volume. It used to be on top left and it was nice, did not blocked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gabriel Divine, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Volume bar moved from top left to bottom mid, blocks view

Hello,today W11 downloaded an update that changed volume bar when changing volume. It used to be on top left and it was nice, did not blocked anything.Now it was moved to bottom mid. Even though its smaller than it was before the update, i hate it and it blocks the view very often when doing something which kinda makes me extremely angry because its extremely stupid to move it from corner to middle of the screen. Super annoying when watching something with subs.Area around it is also somehow blocked, not clickable and the appeared bar is clickable, can accidently change the volume if clicking

:)

Gabriel Divine, Jan 28, 2023
  2. [ JCI ] Win User

Volume and brightness bar on top left of screen missing

Normally, whenever I adjust the brightness or volume on my laptop, a bar indicating the volume or brightness level appears in the top left. Just today the bar in the top left no longer appears when adjusting volume or brightness. Can someone pls help so
    that the bar appears again when i adjust volume or brightness?

[ JCI ], Jan 28, 2023
  3. Edwin Win User
    Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge

Various media applications will show in the Desktop OSD...

Volume bar moved from top left to bottom mid, blocks view 236272d1559781600t-windows-10-volume-bar-top-left-huge-001015.png

Edwin, Jan 28, 2023
  4. Rick10101 Win User

Volume bar moved from top left to bottom mid, blocks view

Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge

Can someone please explain how this window went from a little one with just the volume level, to this thing that takes up half the screen.
    Volume bar moved from top left to bottom mid, blocks view 236245d1559768896t-windows-10-volume-bar-top-left-huge-untitled1.png

Rick10101, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

Volume bar moved from top left to bottom mid, blocks view

1. Volume bar moved from top left to bottom mid, blocks view - Similar Threads - Volume bar moved

2. My volume bar moved from the middle bottom to the left top even tho I'm on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My volume bar moved from the middle bottom to the left top even tho I'm on windows 11: I like the volume bar in the middle, I went to get my laptop repaired as the keyboard got damaged. A week later I got it back where I had to re-enter my information and stuff. My settings were changed, same as some of the UI. Is there any way to customize this?...
  3. My volume bar moved from the middle bottom to the left top even tho I'm on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My volume bar moved from the middle bottom to the left top even tho I'm on windows 11: I like the volume bar in the middle, I went to get my laptop repaired as the keyboard got damaged. A week later I got it back where I had to re-enter my information and stuff. My settings were changed, same as some of the UI. Is there any way to customize this?...
  4. Volume bar moved from top left to bottom mid, blocks view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume bar moved from top left to bottom mid, blocks view: Hello,today W11 downloaded an update that changed volume bar when changing volume. It used to be on top left and it was nice, did not blocked anything.Now it was moved to bottom mid. Even though its smaller than it was before the update, i hate it and it blocks the view very...
  5. Top left volume bar not appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Top left volume bar not appearing: When I try to see how low or how high or what song is playing on my computer, I'm not able to without seeing the application I'm streaming the sounds on, or going to the right of my taskbar and pressing on sound....
  6. How to change volume bar from middle bottom to top left on the screen

How to change volume bar from middle bottom to top left on the screen: Hi, usually on my screen's display, when I pressed the volume button on the keyboard, the volume bar will show on my screen at the top left. However, I accidentally pressed a lot of buttons, and the volume bar change from top left of the screen to the middle bottom of screen....
  7. How to change volume bar from middle bottom to top left on the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change volume bar from middle bottom to top left on the screen: Hi, usually on my screen's display, when I pressed the volume button on the keyboard, the volume bar will show on my screen at the top left. However, I accidentally pressed a lot of buttons, and the volume bar change from top left of the screen to the middle bottom of screen....
  8. Top left volume bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Top left volume bar: how to remove this annoying volume bar, remove this featureIt appears at top left corner of my screenIt always automatically turns off then turn on the sound and audio when I press some keys like ctrl and F9, it also turns off and turns on the sound...
  9. Top left volume bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top left volume bar: how to remove this annoying volume bar, remove this featureIt appears at top left corner of my screenIt always automatically turns off then turn on the sound and audio when I press some keys like ctrl and F9, it also turns off and turns on the sound...
  10. Top left volume bar