Windows 10: Volume bar on top left corner of the screen not working properly

Discus and support Volume bar on top left corner of the screen not working properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I always use the fn buttons to regulate the volume and when I press them, the bar appears in the corner of the screen, of course.But I've noticed today... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gshiocskt, May 7, 2021.

1. gshiocskt Win User

Volume bar on top left corner of the screen not working properly

I always use the fn buttons to regulate the volume and when I press them, the bar appears in the corner of the screen, of course.But I've noticed today I don't know for how many days this has been happening though that when i press the buttons and regulate my volume, I can hear it changing normally but the bar in the corner doesn't go up with the numbers nor down and doesn't show the ''X'' when i mute the volume. Regulating the volume directly from the bar doesn't work as well: I can drag it down and up but the volume I hear doesn't change at all. I already tried to run the troubl

:)

gshiocskt, May 7, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

Annoying audio popup in top left corner of screen for Audible

The Bar is a Media Transport within Windows,
    all kinds of apps use it...
    (some well, some not so well!!!) *Wink

Volume bar on top left corner of the screen not working properly [​IMG]

Edwin, May 7, 2021
  3. [ JCI ] Win User
    Volume and brightness bar on top left of screen missing

Normally, whenever I adjust the brightness or volume on my laptop, a bar indicating the volume or brightness level appears in the top left. Just today the bar in the top left no longer appears when adjusting volume or brightness. Can someone pls help so
    that the bar appears again when i adjust volume or brightness?

[ JCI ], May 7, 2021
  4. Rick10101 Win User

Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge

Can someone please explain how this window went from a little one with just the volume level, to this thing that takes up half the screen.

Rick10101, May 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Volume bar on top left corner of the screen not working properly - Similar Threads - Volume bar top

2. why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?: the volume bar always appear on the top left corner of the screen and volume is max and can't control it or remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-volume-bar-always-pop-up-on-the-top-left/bb61e9b3-76d3-47c3-bde6-0ae67b4d1a56
  3. why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?: the volume bar always appear on the top left corner of the screen and volume is max and can't control it or remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-volume-bar-always-pop-up-on-the-top-left/bb61e9b3-76d3-47c3-bde6-0ae67b4d1a56
  4. why volume bar always pop up on the top left corner of the screen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen: Volume bar stuck on the top left of screenRunning Windows 10.This problem has been there for a while.Not there all of the time.Already tried to update sound drivers; disconnect keyboard; run troubleshooter.Thanks....
  6. Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen

Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen: Volume bar stuck on the top left of screenRunning Windows 10.This problem has been there for a while.Not there all of the time.Already tried to update sound drivers; disconnect keyboard; run troubleshooter.Thanks....
  7. Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Top left volume bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Top left volume bar: how to remove this annoying volume bar, remove this featureIt appears at top left corner of my screenIt always automatically turns off then turn on the sound and audio when I press some keys like ctrl and F9, it also turns off and turns on the sound...
  9. Top left volume bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top left volume bar: how to remove this annoying volume bar, remove this featureIt appears at top left corner of my screenIt always automatically turns off then turn on the sound and audio when I press some keys like ctrl and F9, it also turns off and turns on the sound...
  10. Top left volume bar