Windows 10: Volume Bar Overlay

Discus and support Volume Bar Overlay in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, How can I remove this? I don't always need to know the exact number that the volume is on, I can tell by using my ears that it is too loud or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Timl73, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Timl73 Win User

Volume Bar Overlay

Hi,

How can I remove this?

I don't always need to know the exact number that the volume is on, I can tell by using my ears that it is too loud or quiet at that particular moment.

Thanks.

Volume Bar Overlay 9c619811-31e8-4769-b0f3-2cab8e6cf594?upload=true.png

:)

Timl73, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Volume Bar Overlay

Windows 10 Volume bar missing

Hi,

Your concern regarding the missing volume bar when pressing the volume keys can be caused by a sudden change on your device configuration or corrupted/missing driver. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? Type
      winver in the search box and press Enter to help you identify.
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps provided on this support article on how to troubleshoot sound/audio
    problems in Windows. The article include steps on how to reinstall the audio driver to rule any adapter issues.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Volume Bar Overlay

1. Volume Bar Overlay - Similar Threads - Volume Bar Overlay

2. can we add seek bar for music in volume popup overlay in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can we add seek bar for music in volume popup overlay in windows 10?: For instantce, when we are hearing songs or playing videos from youtube in the background, can we repeat or jump to any timings of the playing media from the volume popup overlay?...
  3. can we add seek bar for music in volume popup overlay in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can we add seek bar for music in volume popup overlay in windows 10?: For instantce, when we are hearing songs or playing videos from youtube in the background, can we repeat or jump to any timings of the playing media from the volume popup overlay?...
  4. Volume overlay not synced with volume menu on the bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume overlay not synced with volume menu on the bottom right corner: Recently, when I try and use the volume keys, the volume overlay comes up, but nothing changes. I want to set the volume to a specific value, but I can't do that unless I click the bottom right corner and change the volume by dragging the slider. My volume overlay will only...
  5. Volume and media overlay is missing

Volume and media overlay is missing: Contrary to popular opinion, I use my media overlay a lot. I really like it. After a recent restart of my computer, it disappeared. The volume change buttons as well as the brightness ones still work, the overlay is just gone. Google has told me that most people have this...
  6. Windows Media Overlay fails to display artwork in volume overlay only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Overlay fails to display artwork in volume overlay only: As you can see below, the volume overlay fails to display the artwork embedded in the music file, but somehow manages to display it on the lock screen's control overlay. The issue with the volume overlay is seen everywhere in the system, and only manages to display it on...
  7. How to disable the new volume overlay?

How to disable the new volume overlay?: Not just on chrome, but in general but I guess rn most important is to disable it for groove music. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-the-new-volume-overlay/dd0b52ac-4af3-40c0-9439-5bf95fa7f8f6
  8. xbox game bar overlay question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox game bar overlay question: when running any game it says my gpu is at 95-100 percent the whole time, now i know this isnt the case because checking task manager and other apps its only saying 45-50% where is it getting this number? submitted by /u/putnamto [link] [comments]...
  9. game bar volume control overlay

game bar volume control overlay: I recently turned on the game bar to screen record my screen; when I went to turn it off and adjust the volume, an overlay popped up next to the volume controls. it used to do this through chrome and i turned that flag setting off. But now the game bar overlay won't go away....
  10. How to disable the new volume overlay?

How to disable the new volume overlay?: I'm not a fan of the new addition to the volume overlay whenever I change the volume. Is there a way to disable the new portion while keeping the normal volume bar? [ATTACH] To be specific, the bar that displays the volume, 16 in the photo, is what I want to keep, while...