Windows 10: Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows

Discus and support Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I start up Windows, the volume bar on the left top corner pops up and then disappears later on. I do not even press the volume function keys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SimplySam, May 20, 2022.

1. SimplySam Win User

Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows

Whenever I start up Windows, the volume bar on the left top corner pops up and then disappears later on. I do not even press the volume function keys on my keyboard, but they randomly pop up at start up. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?

:)

SimplySam, May 20, 2022

2. Volume bar keeps popping up

The volume bar keeps appearing in the top left corner on my laptop screen. It's been happening for a while now and it's really annoying, especially when I'm watching a video and it keeps popping up.

Any suggestions on something I might have accidentally enabled/diasbled??

JadeNicholls, May 20, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Volume bar missing

Hi,

Your concern regarding the missing volume bar when pressing the volume keys can be caused by a sudden change on your device configuration or corrupted/missing driver. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? Type
      winver in the search box and press Enter to help you identify.
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps provided on this support article on how to troubleshoot sound/audio
    problems in Windows. The article include steps on how to reinstall the audio driver to rule any adapter issues.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, May 20, 2022
  4. Cursus Win User

Start Bar not working after update install in Windows 10

Hi, tried as you suggest. It starts and says Checking application registration... and the green progress bar just goes on and on (let it run for over two hours) and never gets to the next step. Any other suggestions?

Cursus, May 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows - Similar Threads - Volume Bar Pops

2. Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up: The volume icon doesnt open up the volume adjustments or speaker change when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somtimes-the-volume-pop-up-doesnt-pop-up/c365697b-c3ad-4c12-b86e-0c2d014f48d3
  3. Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up: The volume icon doesnt open up the volume adjustments or speaker change when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somtimes-the-volume-pop-up-doesnt-pop-up/c365697b-c3ad-4c12-b86e-0c2d014f48d3
  4. Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows: Whenever I start up Windows, the volume bar on the left top corner pops up and then disappears later on. I do not even press the volume function keys on my keyboard, but they randomly pop up at start up. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?...
  5. Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows: Whenever I start up Windows, the volume bar on the left top corner pops up and then disappears later on. I do not even press the volume function keys on my keyboard, but they randomly pop up at start up. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?...
  6. Pop-ups at start up

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop-ups at start up: I have 2 irritating pop-ups when I start Windows 10 Pro, Ver 20H, OS 19042.985, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0. 1. Windows incorrect function 2. Google Script error See attached screen shots for each. I have Bitdefender Internet Security and have also run...
  7. Everytime I load up a game this pops up HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everytime I load up a game this pops up HELP: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iClujj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2nzdb/everytime_i_load_up_a_game_this_pops_up_help/
  8. Pop-ups at start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop-ups at start up: At start up I keep getting pop-ups asking me to share additional information with HP. It is incredibly irritating. Does anyone know how I can get rid of these https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-ups-at-start-up/9152e1ee-8572-4436-9166-84c4b5180542
  9. Volume bar keeps popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume bar keeps popping up: The volume bar keeps appearing in the top left corner on my laptop screen. It's been happening for a while now and it's really annoying, especially when I'm watching a video and it keeps popping up. Any suggestions on something I might have accidentally enabled/diasbled??...
  10. pop up at start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    pop up at start up: When I first start my computer I get a popup that says the a program is missing. It's on the "C" drive and I can "X" it out and go on. How can I prevent this action from happening everytime I restart my desktop computer?...