Windows 10: Volume Bar replaced by a green colored horizontal huge bars.

Discus and support Volume Bar replaced by a green colored horizontal huge bars. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG] How to bring back the vertical default windows volume bar? My windows 10 version is 1909. My Laptop model is hp envy x360 13-ag3500u.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AkashR_05, Nov 24, 2019.

1. AkashR_05 Win User

Volume Bar replaced by a green colored horizontal huge bars.

Volume Bar replaced by a green colored horizontal huge bars. [​IMG]

How to bring back the vertical default windows volume bar?

My windows 10 version is 1909.

My Laptop model is hp envy x360 13-ag3500u.

:)

AkashR_05, Nov 24, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Green bar

Hi,

I realize that you are facing slow performance issue in your Windows 10 system. Let me assist you.

To assist you better, write back to us with the following information.

• When you say “I am getting a green bar across the top of all my windows”, are you referring to the loading green progress bar?

• What is the make and model of your system?

• Which build of Windows 10 is installed in your computer?

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting methods and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Delete Cache and Cookie from Internet Explorer.

• Press Windows key + R key, type
      inetcpl.cpl and press Enter key.

• Click on Delete.

• Check the first four options and click on
      Delete option.

Step 2: Run Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all in the left panel.

• Find and click on Internet Explorer Performance.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to provide the screenshot of the issue you are facing.

Refer to the below link to attach screen shot in your post:

How to include a screenshot in your post

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 24, 2019
  3. how to make green bar to blue?

is there a way to make windows vista download bar to blue instead of green? or can we custom our download bar?

HiddenStupid, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge

Various media applications will show in the Desktop OSD...

Volume Bar replaced by a green colored horizontal huge bars. [​IMG]

Edwin, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Volume Bar replaced by a green colored horizontal huge bars. - Similar Threads - Volume Bar replaced

2. Green horizontal line on my screen at the task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green horizontal line on my screen at the task bar: Hello, I need assistance with something. Just now, I noticed a green horizontal line on my taskbar. I tried restarting my laptop, but it didn't remove the line, could this be a drivers problem or did it receive physical damage? I don't remember hitting my screen...I tried...
  3. Green horizontal line on my screen at the task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green horizontal line on my screen at the task bar: Hello, I need assistance with something. Just now, I noticed a green horizontal line on my taskbar. I tried restarting my laptop, but it didn't remove the line, could this be a drivers problem or did it receive physical damage? I don't remember hitting my screen...I tried...
  4. Green horizontal line on my screen at the task bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Green horizontal line on my screen at the task bar: Hello, I need assistance with something. Just now, I noticed a green horizontal line on my taskbar. I tried restarting my laptop, but it didn't remove the line, could this be a drivers problem did it receive physical damage? I don't remember hitting my screen...I tried...
  5. Green volume bar is constantly full for a single app in volume mixer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green volume bar is constantly full for a single app in volume mixer.: Hello community. The volume bar for one of my games Sims 4 is consistently "full", with the green volume bar up to the max while the game is playing. I've adjusted the in-game master volume to 0% and its still full as if sound is still playing in the game. Here is a link to a...
  6. Horizontal bar in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Horizontal bar in File Explorer.: Hello, Somehow I activated the, as shown below, white bar under the search in File Explorer and I can't seem to find how to remove it. Can anyone help? [ATTACH]...
  7. Green Bar of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green Bar of Death: I could never find a straight answer on here, so posting my fix in case this helps anyone! For me, I noticed when File Explorer was hanging on the green bar, in Task Manager it was OneDrive using like 30% of the CPU. I had already disabled OneDrive as best I could through...
  8. Text color becomes in Green in windows search bar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text color becomes in Green in windows search bar.: Hello everyone, My son just did play my keyboard somehow and after that I notice the text color becomes green in the windows search bar like below [ATTACH] And whatever I type there would become invisible but it could bring up the indexed item. I have checked the high...
  9. Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge: Can someone please explain how this window went from a little one with just the volume level, to this thing that takes up half the screen. [img] 134123
  10. Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 volume bar on top left is huge: Can someone please explain how this window went from a little one with just the volume level, to this thing that takes up half the screen. [img] 134123