Windows 10: Volume being low while using headphones.

Discus and support Volume being low while using headphones. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was using my headphones normally, and one day when I plugged them into my PC the audio gets really low. My volume for the PC is at max and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hael_, Dec 7, 2020.

1. hael_ Win User

Volume being low while using headphones.

I was using my headphones normally, and one day when I plugged them into my PC the audio gets really low. My volume for the PC is at max and the application volume it happens for all applications is at max. When I unplug my headphones, the audio sounds fine. This would mean that the problem has to be with the headphones, however when I use them with other devices they work fine. I'm not sure what the problem is, and my headphones already have an issue where the sound only comes out of one ear. These headphones are earbuds by the way. So I want to know the fix to either one of two problems, low volume/one ear, or the fix for both of them.

:)

hael_, Dec 7, 2020

2. My Bluetooth headphones are at very low volume

Hi

I looking for some help.

My Bluetooth headphones are now at very low volume, even when at 100%.

Just to add some more detail

They are Sony Wf1000x

When connected there are two devices listed

• WF-1000x Stereo
    • WF-1000x Hands-free

When I set the default to the stereo the volume is very low, when I set it Hands-free the volume is correct, but only from the left speaker.

I have attached the headphone to the phone and the work perfectly,

This issue has only arisen in the last few weeks, for the previous 2 months I had no issue, nor for the previous six months before when I had a different laptop on windows7, instead of my current Windows10 one.

I have checked that the drivers are all up to date, as well as windows updates.

I have unpaired, removed/replaced the drivers, uninstalled the device.

All to no avail.

Any suggestions would be great;y appreciated.

Thanks,

Vincent.

Vincent Halpenny, Dec 7, 2020
  3. 劉長庚 Win User
    Low sound volume in headphones - Windows 10

I have same problem

my new notebook is windows 10 2004 intel 10Gth CPU

but use Bluetooth Headphones play with Stereo is low sound

100 volume like 1 volume sound

and play with Hands-free AG Audio is correct sound

100 volume is 100 volume sound

I try ...

1. install windows updates many times
    2. use regedit set DisableAbsoluteVolume

0 to 1
    3. reinstall Stereo A2DP Driver
    4. repairing Bluetooth Headphones

amazing

Stereo Sound is Fixed

100 volume is 100 volume sound

I don't know which is correct solution

劉長庚, Dec 7, 2020
  4. jinu pzr Win User

headphone volume very low

I have Samsung omina7 its headphone

volume is very low how can I fix that?

jinu pzr, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Volume being low while using headphones. - Similar Threads - Volume being low

2. With headphone volume is good without headphone volume is low why

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    With headphone volume is good without headphone volume is low why: Windows 10 ,21 H2 JapaneseAcer Inspire E5-576I noticed when I use headphone the volume seems very reasonable but, when I use laptop without headphone I got to increase volume I wonder why?Does that mean I need to install something in the Windows or else OR it is normal...
  3. With headphone volume is good without headphone volume is low why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With headphone volume is good without headphone volume is low why: Windows 10 ,21 H2 JapaneseAcer Inspire E5-576I noticed when I use headphone the volume seems very reasonable but, when I use laptop without headphone I got to increase volume I wonder why?Does that mean I need to install something in the Windows or else OR it is normal...
  4. With headphone volume is good without headphone volume is low why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Volume increasing while using headphones

Volume increasing while using headphones: I have an issue which only happens when I have my USB headphones plugged in my laptop, this is happening at least once per day or two, this issue causes the volume to increase 1% per frame, when I try to lower it, it increases again. To fix it temporarily, I have to unplug my...
  6. Problem with volume control while using Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with volume control while using Bluetooth headphones: Adjusting the master volume doesn't change how strong the sound is, at all. To actually change the volume I have to do so from the volume mixer for each individual application. Any feedback? submitted by /u/mr-Ze [link] [comments]...
  7. Low volume after plugging headphones in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low volume after plugging headphones in: As the title says, i have low volume if I plug my headphones (Superlux HD681 EVO) in. Even if I turn it up to 100, it's barely as loud as 30. Rebooting my PC fixes this issue. Has been an issue for a while now but i needed to reproduce it first. Also happens in the last...
  8. Low sound volume in headphones - Windows 10

Low sound volume in headphones - Windows 10: Hello, I've been having a problem that's been holding me away from using my headphones with Bluetooth. Every time I use them with Bluetooth, the volume is suddenly much lower, than if I used the AUX-cord. When I tried them on my phone, they could play loud as hell, but with...
  9. Game sound while using headset volume level is too low

Game sound while using headset volume level is too low: While playing video games, using my headset, the sound is usually very low. I have to turn everything up to full volume in order to have an acceptable level of sound. Even then, I would like to be able to make it louder as needed, more than maximum. If I watch a video on...
  10. My Bluetooth headphones are at very low volume

My Bluetooth headphones are at very low volume: Hi I looking for some help. My Bluetooth headphones are now at very low volume, even when at 100%. Just to add some more detail They are Sony Wf1000x When connected there are two devices listed WF-1000x Stereo WF-1000x Hands-free When I set the default to the...