Windows 10: Volume Booster?

Discus and support Volume Booster? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I recently downloaded something called Sound Booster, that raises the volume limit of my laptop. It has a tendency to fluctuate, which might... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JordanWhitworth, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Volume Booster?

Hello!

I recently downloaded something called Sound Booster, that raises the volume limit of my laptop. It has a tendency to fluctuate, which might be because it's the trial version. Does anyone know of any other methods or free apps that raise the volume limit? Coming across another solution on Google, Loudness Equalization apparently isn't an option on my computer.

:)

JordanWhitworth, Feb 2, 2020

2. Sound/Volume booster Features!!

Please all Lumia users Upvote in windows feedback for sound/volume booster features in Groove Music, Movies & Tv app for all Windows Phones.

abu saeed rony, Feb 2, 2020
  3. volume booster for Lumia 820

I have seen volume booster is available for Windows phone in a daily newspaper. But i couldn't find it in Nokia store. How can i install it?

yathish1981, Feb 2, 2020
  4. timerity Win User

Volume Booster?

Driver Booster

Never suggested you stop using Driver Booster. I too have used it previously without any problems but others have reported problems with it which is why I said Driver Booster might do so. Intel Driver and Support Assistant is a product of Intel. It's your business whether you choose to use it or not, not mine.

timerity, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Volume Booster?

1. Volume Booster? - Similar Threads - Volume Booster

2. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation: Hello, I'm encountering multiple issues with my HP laptop model HP 15-dy2791wm and would appreciate some guidance on troubleshooting steps.Firstly, I'm unable to boot into Windows as I'm consistently encountering a blue screen of death with the error message "Unmountable boot...
  3. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation: Hello, I'm encountering multiple issues with my HP laptop model HP 15-dy2791wm and would appreciate some guidance on troubleshooting steps.Firstly, I'm unable to boot into Windows as I'm consistently encountering a blue screen of death with the error message "Unmountable boot...
  4. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Unmountable boot volume and missing hard drive during Windows installation

6. Volume booster software in windows 10/11 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume booster software in windows 10/11 laptop.: can we download and use volume boosters software or add any volume boosters to chrome in Windows 10/11? Will it damage or have any side effects on the default speakers in my laptop?...
  7. Volume booster software in windows 10/11 laptop.

Volume booster software in windows 10/11 laptop.: can we download and use volume boosters software or add any volume boosters to chrome in Windows 10/11? Will it damage or have any side effects on the default speakers in my laptop?...
  8. Volume booster software in windows 10/11 laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Add on to Microsoft Edge Volume Booster Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add on to Microsoft Edge Volume Booster Plus: I could not get very loud sound out of my system, especially on YouTube so I installed the add on Volume Booster Plus on to Edge. However, I did not see a difference in the sound after I played a few videos. I guess maybe I do not know how to use it properly. Any suggestions?...
  10. Add on to Microsoft Edge Volume Booster Plus

Add on to Microsoft Edge Volume Booster Plus: I could not get very loud sound out of my system, especially on YouTube so I installed the add on Volume Booster Plus on to Edge. However, I did not see a difference in the sound after I played a few videos. I guess maybe I do not know how to use it properly. Any suggestions?...