Windows 10: Volume Booster?

Discus and support Volume Booster? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I recently downloaded something called Sound Booster, that raises the volume limit of my laptop. It has a tendency to fluctuate, which might... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JordanWhitworth, Feb 2, 2020.

  1. Volume Booster?


    Hello!


    I recently downloaded something called Sound Booster, that raises the volume limit of my laptop. It has a tendency to fluctuate, which might be because it's the trial version. Does anyone know of any other methods or free apps that raise the volume limit? Coming across another solution on Google, Loudness Equalization apparently isn't an option on my computer.

    :)
     
    JordanWhitworth, Feb 2, 2020
    #1

  2. Sound/Volume booster Features!!

    Please all Lumia users Upvote in windows feedback for sound/volume booster features in Groove Music, Movies & Tv app for all Windows Phones.
     
    abu saeed rony, Feb 2, 2020
    #2
  3. volume booster for Lumia 820

    I have seen volume booster is available for Windows phone in a daily newspaper. But i couldn't find it in Nokia store. How can i install it?
     
    yathish1981, Feb 2, 2020
    #3
  4. timerity Win User

    Volume Booster?

    Driver Booster

    Never suggested you stop using Driver Booster. I too have used it previously without any problems but others have reported problems with it which is why I said Driver Booster might do so. Intel Driver and Support Assistant is a product of Intel. It's your business whether you choose to use it or not, not mine.
     
    timerity, Feb 2, 2020
    #4
Thema:

Volume Booster?

Loading...
  1. Volume Booster? - Similar Threads - Volume Booster

  2. Unable to extend volume in Hyper-V

    in Windows 10 News
    Unable to extend volume in Hyper-V: [ATTACH]When managing Hyper-V VMs, one crucial task is extending disk space. You can allocate more space to your VM in its settings, but when you try to extend the volume, you may notice that Extend volume is greyed out. In this post, we’ll cover this issue and what you can...
  3. There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    There is no volume selected in Diskpart error on Windows computer [Fix]: [ATTACH]Some users cannot format a USB flash drive to FAT32 using Diskpart because of the “There is no volume selected” error on Windows computers. The FAT32 file system is required for several purposes, such as BIOS recovery and installing software updates on PlayStation....
  4. The volume size is too small for the selected file system

    in Windows 10 News
    The volume size is too small for the selected file system: [IMG]Some users cannot format their USB flash drive to the FAT32 file system due to the “The volume size is too small for the selected file system” error in Disk Management on a Windows 11 computer. If you encounter the same error while formatting a partition, use the fixes...
  5. There are no volumes Diskpart error in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    There are no volumes Diskpart error in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Some users cannot modify their hard disks or USB flash drives with Diskpart due to the “There are no volumes” error. Some users tried assigning a drive letter with a third-party tool and succeeded, but the issue reappeared after restarting the Windows PC. Diskpart...
  6. Volume booster software in windows 10/11 laptop.

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume booster software in windows 10/11 laptop.: can we download and use volume boosters software or add any volume boosters to chrome in Windows 10/11? Will it damage or have any side effects on the default speakers in my laptop?...
  7. Volume booster software in windows 10/11 laptop.

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume booster software in windows 10/11 laptop.: can we download and use volume boosters software or add any volume boosters to chrome in Windows 10/11? Will it damage or have any side effects on the default speakers in my laptop?...
  8. Volume booster software in windows 10/11 laptop.

    in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume booster software in windows 10/11 laptop.: can we download and use volume boosters software or add any volume boosters to chrome in Windows 10/11? Will it damage or have any side effects on the default speakers in my laptop?...
  9. Add on to Microsoft Edge Volume Booster Plus

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add on to Microsoft Edge Volume Booster Plus: I could not get very loud sound out of my system, especially on YouTube so I installed the add on Volume Booster Plus on to Edge. However, I did not see a difference in the sound after I played a few videos. I guess maybe I do not know how to use it properly. Any suggestions?...
  10. Add on to Microsoft Edge Volume Booster Plus

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add on to Microsoft Edge Volume Booster Plus: I could not get very loud sound out of my system, especially on YouTube so I installed the add on Volume Booster Plus on to Edge. However, I did not see a difference in the sound after I played a few videos. I guess maybe I do not know how to use it properly. Any suggestions?...