Windows 10: Volume Booster?

Discus and support Volume Booster? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I recently downloaded something called Sound Booster, that raises the volume limit of my laptop. It has a tendency to fluctuate, which might... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JordanWhitworth, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Volume Booster?

Hello!

I recently downloaded something called Sound Booster, that raises the volume limit of my laptop. It has a tendency to fluctuate, which might be because it's the trial version. Does anyone know of any other methods or free apps that raise the volume limit? Coming across another solution on Google, Loudness Equalization apparently isn't an option on my computer.

:)

JordanWhitworth, Feb 2, 2020

2. Sound/Volume booster Features!!

Please all Lumia users Upvote in windows feedback for sound/volume booster features in Groove Music, Movies & Tv app for all Windows Phones.

abu saeed rony, Feb 2, 2020
  3. volume booster for Lumia 820

I have seen volume booster is available for Windows phone in a daily newspaper. But i couldn't find it in Nokia store. How can i install it?

yathish1981, Feb 2, 2020
  4. timerity Win User

Volume Booster?

Driver Booster

Never suggested you stop using Driver Booster. I too have used it previously without any problems but others have reported problems with it which is why I said Driver Booster might do so. Intel Driver and Support Assistant is a product of Intel. It's your business whether you choose to use it or not, not mine.

timerity, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Volume Booster?

1. Volume Booster? - Similar Threads - Volume Booster

2. Volume reduced after failed call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume reduced after failed call: Hi, I have a Bluetooth headset attached to a Creative Labs USB Dongle. My headset is also connected to my iPhone via Bluetooth it supports two connections A call came into my iPhone and by mistake, I clicked the headset as the audio source. I didn't want this so I...
  3. My sons school acer notebook opens with windows 10 volume 3 and wont let him log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    My sons school acer notebook opens with windows 10 volume 3 and wont let him log in: My screen on a acer TravelMate B118 show window 10 volume 3 and thats it it wont let us log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sons-school-acer-notebook-opens-with-windows-10/cd76704d-0433-409a-a958-5f7da86a281b
  4. Fail to adjust volume with my bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fail to adjust volume with my bluetooth device: I need some help in resolving my JBL device volume adjusting. I am using LENOVO Ideapad 310 14ikb. What issues I am facing is I am unable to adjust my JBL Flip 5 speaker volume. However, I can mute the speaker using the keyboard shortcuts. I found that I am unable to open the...
  5. Surface Book Popup Window key and Volume down....

Surface Book Popup Window key and Volume down....: Anyone here have problems with the 1st generation book surface? It automatically pops up the window key It looks like we press the Windows Key and Turns down the volume down 1 level ... when Surface Book strikes the dock Sometimes OK - I'm using I5-128GB. That didn't happen...
  6. No or very low volume on HP laptop Windows 10,

No or very low volume on HP laptop Windows 10,: After update no volume or very low volume on HP laptop. Playback on You Tube videos very low. Audio from other sources have same problem. Checked sound controls and everything seems to be ok. Volume controls at max...
  7. Microphone from my earphones is really quiet even on max volume and +30.0dB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone from my earphones is really quiet even on max volume and +30.0dB: I tested it on my phone (android) and manjaro linux in dualboot and it seems that the earphones work 100% correctly and it's the system which causes these problems, I tried turning different options in Realtek HD Audio Manager and nothing helped me, I also don't think I could...
  8. Windows wont open volume from taskbar Build 183.63.720

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows wont open volume from taskbar Build 183.63.720: When I click or right click on the volume button on the taskbar the volume tab wont open submitted by /u/Daftscorpion672 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fpejar/windows_wont_open_volume_from_taskbar_build/
  9. Volume problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume problem: Volume 0. Attempting to increase immediately decreases. Troubleshooter and virtual help not terribly effective. Have managed some haphazard temporary fixes using online suggestions. I'm not to good fixing stuff. I would love to have music during this crazy time. Thank you!...
  10. HP volume, mic and screen record thing

HP volume, mic and screen record thing: [ATTACH] This little audio box wont leave my screen! Initially, I could attach it a detach it. Now, I can't do anything with it. I've tried to restart my computer, right-click, task manager, but it didn't change anything....