Windows 10: volume buttons now activate ctrl + f seach bar , brightness buttons now do something else too.

Discus and support volume buttons now activate ctrl + f seach bar , brightness buttons now do something else too. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; winver details - Version 21H2 OS build 19044.21.2130 windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MARK.C123, Oct 20, 2022.

1. MARK.C123 Win User

volume buttons now activate ctrl + f seach bar , brightness buttons now do something else too.

winver details - Version 21H2 OS build 19044.21.2130 windows 10

:)

MARK.C123, Oct 20, 2022
  2. JJG10 Win User

Add a button to the address bar.

I would like to add the Zoom button to my new Edge address bar. Have found the following how to do it on the web but they don't work like the instructions say.

How to manage the address bar buttons on Microsoft Edge

To customize the buttons that appear next to the address bar, use these steps:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.
    2. Click the Settings and more menu button on the top-right corner. (I assume that is the three dots in a row)
    3. Select the Show in toolbar sub-menu. (Don't see 'Show in toobar)
    4. Click the action button that you want to add or remove from the toolbar.

Thanks for any help.

Almost forgot, W10 ver 1909.

JJG10, Oct 20, 2022
  3. Volume up button now activates the shortcut ctrl+f

Whenever I hit volume up key now, it activates the same search box as ctrl + f. If I use the function key with the volume up key it works like I'm intending it to. Is this because of an update or does anyone know how I can change this? I would prefer to
    not have use the fn key to turn the volume up every time.

midasTOUCH21, Oct 20, 2022
  4. volume buttons now activate ctrl + f seach bar , brightness buttons now do something else too.

brightness button not working

Hi Hitesh,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps your issue:

Step 1: Graphic Properties.

• Right click on the desktop, and select “Graphic Properties”.

• Choose your desired “Mode”.

• Once you have chosen your mode, on the left pane locate and select “Color Enhancement”

• Adjust your brightness and check if it helps.
    Step 2: Un-install the Graphics driver.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand "Display Adapters”.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to uninstall.

• Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.

• Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK to remove the driver.

• After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.

• After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 Display adapters and Graphics driver for your computer and check.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 20, 2022
Thema:

volume buttons now activate ctrl + f seach bar , brightness buttons now do something else too.

1. volume buttons now activate ctrl + f seach bar , brightness buttons now do something else too. - Similar Threads - volume buttons activate

2. volume buttons now activate ctrl + f seach bar , brightness buttons now do something else too.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume buttons now activate ctrl + f seach bar , brightness buttons now do something else too.: winver details - Version 21H2 OS build 19044.21.2130 windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-buttons-now-activate-ctrl-f-seach-bar/f247c39f-49cc-400f-b740-2c911716a6f3
  3. volume buttons now activate ctrl + f seach bar , brightness buttons now do something else too.

in Windows 10 Customization
    volume buttons now activate ctrl + f seach bar , brightness buttons now do something else too.: winver details - Version 21H2 OS build 19044.21.2130 windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-buttons-now-activate-ctrl-f-seach-bar/f247c39f-49cc-400f-b740-2c911716a6f3
  4. Backup Now button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup Now button: Hi, can somebody tell me hot to create a copy of this command on desktop or quick launch toolbar, in Windows 10.Thanks ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-now-button/646ee953-693a-45c0-8921-d26709971be8
  5. Backup Now button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup Now button: Hi, can somebody tell me hot to create a copy of this command on desktop or quick launch toolbar, in Windows 10.Thanks ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-now-button/646ee953-693a-45c0-8921-d26709971be8
  6. Meet Now button Gone!!!!

Meet Now button Gone!!!!: Meet Now button gone after an update. It was Enabled. It is enabled in Gpedit.MSC but gone from taskbar!!! It was present when I installed windows 10 until the first cumulative update? I have restarted also so that it comes. 2 times I have done a clean install and last time...
  7. Wifi, volume and F key buttons not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi, volume and F key buttons not working: I am experiencing problem with WiFi I can't find it on my setting and the volume buttons are not working please assist me. I tried every possible solution on YouTube but still same issue . [IMG]...
  8. Meet Now button?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Meet Now button?: Apparently this has been enabled on pretty much all supported Windows 10 versions as of today. I am running 20H2 and don't see the Icon in the taskbar or anyways to enable it. Am I missing something or its just not out yet despite them saying it is. submitted by...
  9. Brightness button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brightness button: I'm not sure what caused this but whenever I press F11 to change my brightness, it instead makes my screen go to full screen. When I try to turn my brightness up with F12, it doesn't do anything....
  10. Volume up button now activates the shortcut ctrl+f

Volume up button now activates the shortcut ctrl+f: Whenever I hit volume up key now, it activates the same search box as ctrl + f. If I use the function key with the volume up key it works like I'm intending it to. Is this because of an update or does anyone know how I can change this? I would prefer to not have use the fn...