Windows 10: volume change

Discus and support volume change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Apparently overnite an update occured and the volume on my laptop for notifications, on/off and in general is SIGNIFICANTLY louder and from what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeborahChambliss1, Jan 31, 2020.

1. volume change

Apparently overnite an update occured and the volume on my laptop for notifications, on/off and in general is SIGNIFICANTLY louder and from what I understand it can not be controled by volume keys. What can be done to reduce the volume ? This is painful !!

:)

DeborahChambliss1, Jan 31, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Jan 31, 2020
  4. volume change

Windows 10 volume is always defaulted to 36 and I can't change it

Hi Ajinc,

It could be some outdated sound drivers or some audio enhancements that caused the issue you are experiencing with controlling your system volume. To narrow down such concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Which version and build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer? To check, click on the
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps listed here. Those are troubleshooting steps suitable for sound problems.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

volume change

1. volume change - Similar Threads - volume change

2. When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...: When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in windows 10, but it's just working when i press keys from laptop...
  3. When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...: When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in windows 10, but it's just working when i press keys from laptop...
  4. When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...: Having a Problem with a few certain games where if I change volume or any pop-ups appear on screen, my screen flashes once then once again when the pop-up leaves. I'm using a windows 11 Lenovo Laptop and this hasn't happened before on Version 11 on anything else before so any...
  6. When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...

When I play a game and change volume or any pop-up comes up the screen flashes black then...: Having a Problem with a few certain games where if I change volume or any pop-ups appear on screen, my screen flashes once then once again when the pop-up leaves. I'm using a windows 11 Lenovo Laptop and this hasn't happened before on Version 11 on anything else before so any...
  7. Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it: So I think Windows has always done this, but if you change the system sounds, then the volume slider stops playing a sound when you adjust the volume. I can't seem to find any concrete answers as to why or how that can be changed without changing the sound back to default,...
  8. Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it

Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it: So I think Windows has always done this, but if you change the system sounds, then the volume slider stops playing a sound when you adjust the volume. I can't seem to find any concrete answers as to why or how that can be changed without changing the sound back to default,...
  9. Volume slider stops playing the system sound when I change it

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. My mouse changes my volume settings on it's own?

My mouse changes my volume settings on it's own?: Whenever I am streaming content on netflix or youtube, my mouse can change my audio settings on the right side of my screen. for example a show is playing and if I move my mouse up and down on the right side of the screen, the audio increases and decreases respectively. I am...