Windows 10: Volume connected with f1- can't get it to work

Discus and support Volume connected with f1- can't get it to work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated window 10 in my laptop now the volume wont work its connected to the f1 key so it goes to Microsoft . com instead of volume what do I do to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stephanierogers2, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Volume connected with f1- can't get it to work

I updated window 10 in my laptop now the volume wont work its connected to the f1 key so it goes to Microsoft . com instead of volume what do I do to get f1 to unlock go back to volume control

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

stephanierogers2, Nov 12, 2019

2. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Nov 12, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    f1 key doesnt working

Hi srinathA94

The F1 key in most Windows Applications is the Help key

If F1 does not work, try Fn + F1

Please note most Help content is online nowadays, so you must be connected for that button to work . . .

If you are having some other difficulty with this button, please let me know . . .

DaveM121, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Volume connected with f1- can't get it to work

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Before I follow your suggestions, a quick update: as the updating didn´t seem to work I stopped trying and just left it alone for awhile. About a half hour later I looked over and saw that the mute light was now blue. I tried the button but it and the volume buttons did not work at all. On the screen I was told that I needed to reboot, which I did and now the system has returned back to the way it was before: everything works except that the mute light does not change to blue as it should when the speakers are not muted. WTF?

mrsnakeman, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Volume connected with f1- can't get it to work

1. Volume connected with f1- can't get it to work - Similar Threads - Volume connected can't

2. Why can't connection wizard get connection working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't connection wizard get connection working?: Why can't connection wizard get connections working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-connection-wizard-get-connection-working/9ca853d5-854d-4969-85c8-d88c808887f3
  3. Why can't connection wizard get connection working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't connection wizard get connection working?: Why can't connection wizard get connections working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-connection-wizard-get-connection-working/9ca853d5-854d-4969-85c8-d88c808887f3
  4. Why can't connection wizard get connection working?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. F1 to F12 keys are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    F1 to F12 keys are not working: I have a dell letitude E7450 laptop. I have a minor issue with the laptop that my any F key is not working properly. all keys are properly working no any hardware issue but the issue is that when I press any F4 key my mic turns off but when I press Alt+F4 power menu does not...
  6. Volume function keys F1 - F3 not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume function keys F1 - F3 not working properly: My F1 to F3 function keys which also double as mute, vol down, and vol up don't work as they should. Whenever I press these keys it refreshes my screen and bugs out for a few seconds - can't seem to find a similar problem anywhere.Running: Windows 11 Build 22533.1001 Device:...
  7. Volume function keys F1 - F3 not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume function keys F1 - F3 not working properly: My F1 to F3 function keys which also double as mute, vol down, and vol up don't work as they should. Whenever I press these keys it also refreshes my screen and bugs out for a few seconds - can't seem to find a similar problem anywhere.Running: Windows 11 22533.1001 Device:...
  8. Volume function keys f1 - f3 behaving strangely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume function keys f1 - f3 behaving strangely: My F1 to F3 function keys which also double as mute, vol down, and vol up don't work as they should. Whenever I press these keys it also refreshes my screen and bugs out for a few seconds - can't seem to find a similar problem anywhere.Running: Windows 11 22533.1001 Device:...
  9. F1-F12 not working after getting WDF_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    F1-F12 not working after getting WDF_VIOLATION: Hi Good day! I pulled my Mice out of my Unit and I got Blue screen WDF_VIOLATION, now I'm having problem with F1-F12 when running Logitech G hub in the background, however if G Hub is off, F1-F12 keys are fine working, I think the WDF_VIOLATION erased something or corrupt a...
  10. f1 key doesnt working

in Windows 10 Customization
    f1 key doesnt working: I have hp 250 G6 lap windows10. Here the f1 help key is not working, so how it is work? can you please inform details about this??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/f1-key-doesnt-working/6cbb396f-5265-4bca-b903-6e6f448c9db3