Windows 10: Volume control doesn't work on Lenovo Flex 14.

Discus and support Volume control doesn't work on Lenovo Flex 14. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a brand new Lenovo Flex 14. I took it out of the box, installed Windows, installed updates, drivers, etc. Before I even started using it I made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Scratch4416, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Volume control doesn't work on Lenovo Flex 14.

I have a brand new Lenovo Flex 14. I took it out of the box, installed Windows, installed updates, drivers, etc. Before I even started using it I made sure everything was up to date and working. Except apparently the volume control. System-wide volume control does nothing at all. I can turn the volume all the way to 0 and it is just as loud as ever. In order to adjust volume I have to open the volume mixer and adjust it manually on a per-app basis. I can't think of what could be causing this, I have never experienced an issue like this before. I am using a wireless USB keyboard, but it is getting the inputs. The volume bar shows on the screen when i turn it down. nd even using the mouse to click the speaker icon and dag it down still does nothing, It shows it is turned down, but the actual volume is not changed unless I adjust the individual volumes of the apps themselves. I have tried opening properties and turning off the option to allow apps to have exclusive audio control. That didn't change it. I turned off audio enhancements, that didn't change it. I ran troubleshooting, that told me the same things I already tried. I installed the high definition audio controlled from the Radeon suite, that didn't change it. I checked again for updates, there aren't anymore. I'm at a loss.

:)

Scratch4416, Dec 10, 2019

2. Auto Screen Rotation on Lenovo Flex 2 14

Hi,

I am having the same issues since I updated to Windows 10.

Even the backlight on Flex 2 keyboard is not working and Lenovo services center in Hong Kong is clueless about it.

Mine is Lenovo Flex 2 14

ZohairVazir, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Auto Screen Rotation on Lenovo Flex 2 14

Hi,

Thanks for responding. I followed steps suggested by you but this is the end result. There is no 'Allow the screen to auto rotate'
    option on the screen as you see in the screenshot.

Plus, as you asked for, my laptop model number is Lenovo Flex 2-14 (20404).

Kindly resolve this issue asap. It is so irritating to have a facility and not using it cuz of some windows issue.

best,

Nikhil

Volume control doesn't work on Lenovo Flex 14. 28c79a0d-4e1f-4924-aa1b-b75ffff7f980.jpg

sNikhil.Srivastava, Dec 10, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Volume control doesn't work on Lenovo Flex 14.

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Volume control doesn't work on Lenovo Flex 14. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Volume control doesn't work on Lenovo Flex 14.

1. Volume control doesn't work on Lenovo Flex 14. - Similar Threads - Volume control doesn't

2. Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 WiFi disappeared and is not working: Hello,Randomly today my wifi disconnected from my laptop. The icon went away too and I have been unable to figure out what is going on. I’ve tried resetting my router however wifi is working on all of my other devices, I reset my laptop and its network settings, I’ve made...
  3. Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen not working on Lenovo Flex 5 with Windows 11: I recently wanted to temporarily disable my laptop's touchscreen, so I disabled the touchscreen device in the device manager. I later went to enable it, but the touch screen still didn't work afterward. Assuming this is an issue with Windows, are there any solutions I can...
  4. I have a Lenovo Flex 5/14 that won't rotate display automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Lenovo Flex 5/14 that won't rotate display automatically: I was told the same laptop on Win 10 Home never had any issues with auto rotation? It's very annoying to have to manually selection the desired rotation: Portrait, Tent or normal landscape view every time to use a different mode. What's the use having a 2 in 1 laptop that...
  5. I have a Lenovo Flex 5/14 that won't rotate display automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Lenovo Flex 5/14 that won't rotate display automatically: I was told the same laptop on Win 10 Home never had any issues with auto rotation? It's very annoying to have to manually selection the desired rotation: Portrait, Tent or normal landscape view every time to use a different mode. What's the use having a 2 in 1 laptop that...
  6. Lenovo Flex 5 14 Ryzen 4500u brightness control breaks after sleep in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lenovo Flex 5 14 Ryzen 4500u brightness control breaks after sleep in windows 10: I recently purchased a Lenovo Flex 5 14 inch laptop, with the AMD Ryzen 4500u. And I've had an issue with brightness control breaking after the computer sleeps. I've adjusting power settings in windows, Lenovo software settings, and AMD display driver settings, and nothing...
  7. My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Lenovo Flex 5 Camera stopped working.: When I open the Camera app from Windows, the camera light stays on continuously but there is no image/video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-flex-5-camera-stopped-working/5865d792-9e71-4ab9-aaa4-b86f42e5eaed
  8. Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM

Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM: I have never used the webcam none is visible under device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-flex-4-14-no-webcam/adaaa7dd-e6c5-43fe-a3ce-5067478cc3ff
  9. Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM

Lenovo ideapad flex 4 - 14" NO WEBCAM: I HAVE NEVER USED THE WEBCAM NONE IS VISIBLE UNDER DEVICE MANAGER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/lenovo-ideapad-flex-4-14-no-webcam/e6408e6c-cc65-4f0e-be58-4f507af1166c
  10. Windows 10 volume control doesn't work

Windows 10 volume control doesn't work: Hello I installed windows 10 and i like it very much, except for one thing; i can't adjust my windows volume. I had this problem before with previous windows but i could fix this to right click on the volume icon right below the the task bar and press playback devices....