Windows 10: Volume Control Pop-Up - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version...

Discus and support Volume Control Pop-Up - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The following sound on display won't automatically goes off during a sound play Media Player / YouTube after Windows 10, 2004 version update [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gayan_chandima, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Volume Control Pop-Up - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version...

The following sound on display won't automatically goes off during a sound play Media Player / YouTube after Windows 10, 2004 version update

Volume Control Pop-Up - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version... [​IMG]

Volume Control Pop-Up - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version... [​IMG]

:)

gayan_chandima, Aug 3, 2020
  2. ejensen6 Win User

Cortana Pop-Up Won't Go Away

I have a pop-up from Cortana that says:

"Thinking about food?

Looking for something nearby? Open?

Yummy? I'm Cortana. I can help."

It won't go away. Ever. I can't click on it. It doesn't go away when I restart. I can't disable Cortana because the "file is in use".

So the lower-right corner of my screen is permanently obscured by this pop-up. Any suggestions?

ejensen6, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Make Zune Controls Go Away From Volume Notification?

After I have listened to audio in the Zune hub or say a radio station on the FM tuner, when I go back to the home screen and try to use the volume up/down, I still see the Zune event (or FM station) on the volume notification area.

How do I make this go away, short of rebooting the phone?

Chris.McCready, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Volume Control Pop-Up - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version...

computer doesn't go to sleep automatically

The only task in that list that is not a part of the system task is the "FreeDownloadManagerNetworkMonitor". We suggest that you end the said task by going again to the
    Task Scheduler. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• Follow the steps that we have provided you before to display all running tasks.
    • Once all running tasks are displayed, select "FreeDownloadManagerNetworkMonitor", then click on
      End Task.

If ending its task doesn't resolve your concern, we suggest that you try to uninstall it by following the steps in this article:

Repair or remove programs in Windows 10
    . Once done, kindly check if the issue persists.

Kindly get back to us once you're done with the steps that we have provided.

Joshua Her1, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Volume Control Pop-Up - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version...

1. Volume Control Pop-Up - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version... - Similar Threads - Volume Control Pop

2. Pop up message will not go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up message will not go away: What does this pop up message mean????: Toolkit.exe.bad image Window systems 32samcli.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message-will-not-go-away/1c413c56-0e72-4cc8-8b67-91959e9de15b
  3. Pop up message will not go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop up message will not go away: What does this pop up message mean????: Toolkit.exe.bad image Window systems 32samcli.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message-will-not-go-away/1c413c56-0e72-4cc8-8b67-91959e9de15b
  4. Pop up message will not go away

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up: The volume icon doesnt open up the volume adjustments or speaker change when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somtimes-the-volume-pop-up-doesnt-pop-up/c365697b-c3ad-4c12-b86e-0c2d014f48d3
  6. Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Somtimes the volume pop up doesn't pop up: The volume icon doesnt open up the volume adjustments or speaker change when clicked on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somtimes-the-volume-pop-up-doesnt-pop-up/c365697b-c3ad-4c12-b86e-0c2d014f48d3
  7. Volume media overlay is displaying this and it won't go away...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume media overlay is displaying this and it won't go away...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MatthewTheManiac [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jjal9f/volume_media_overlay_is_displaying_this_and_it/
  8. Sound - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version installation: The following sound on display won't automatically goes off during a sound play Media Player / YouTube after Windows 10, 2004 version update [IMG]...
  9. Sound - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound - Display doesn't automatically go away after 2004 version installation: The following sound on display won't automatically goes off during a sound play Media Player / YouTube after Windows 10, 2004 version update [IMG]...
  10. Pop Ups wont go away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop Ups wont go away: PLEASE HELP I have a pop up ob my desktop, that shows up every time I turn on my computer and wont go away. Says things like "she left a message" with a profanity picture....