Windows 10: Volume control

Discus and support Volume control in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Volume stuck at 100%. When maunelly lowering volume automatically returns to 100%.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RogerBates2, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Volume control

Volume stuck at 100%. When maunelly lowering volume automatically returns to 100%.

:)

RogerBates2, Jun 25, 2020

2. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Volume Control

Hi, Tobe.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Are you referring to the system volume control or any other music software that you are using?
    • Are you increasing it using the keyboard arrows or through the dedicated volume button that is present in your system?
    If you are referring to the systems volume control then I would suggest that you increase and decrease the volume by using the lest and right arrow keys and check if the same issue exist.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Volume control

joeka---01, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Volume control

1. Volume control - Similar Threads - Volume control

2. How do I fix my usb headset's volume control?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my usb headset's volume control?: So I spent an hour before looking up and trying methods and then another hour with window's tech support trying to figure out this issue. I am using a wireless Corsair SE RGB headset on Windows 10 desktop. It was working find earlier today when suddenly the volume control...
  3. How do I fix my usb headset's volume control?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my usb headset's volume control?: So I spent an hour before looking up and trying methods and then another hour with window's tech support trying to figure out this issue. I am using a wireless Corsair SE RGB headset on Windows 10 desktop. It was working find earlier today when suddenly the volume control...
  4. How do I fix my usb headset's volume control?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unlock old post that is still relevant to provide an answer volume control in HDR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock old post that is still relevant to provide an answer volume control in HDR: This post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-fixed-black-screen-hdr-after-adjusting-volume/ae7ab44c-a8c1-40aa-a28d-6e3bad15ad3e?page=3 is locked, but there is a pretty easy solution i would like to post for the hundreds of people that have commented,...
  6. Unlock old post that is still relevant to provide an answer volume control in HDR

Unlock old post that is still relevant to provide an answer volume control in HDR: This post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-fixed-black-screen-hdr-after-adjusting-volume/ae7ab44c-a8c1-40aa-a28d-6e3bad15ad3e?page=3 is locked, but there is a pretty easy solution i would like to post for the hundreds of people that have commented,...
  7. how do i get control of my volume from the up and down keys on keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get control of my volume from the up and down keys on keyboard: I can't control my volume by the up and down keys on keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-control-of-my-volume-from-the-up-and/4314678d-121e-4e9c-be83-1486458cdcab
  8. how do i get control of my volume from the up and down keys on keyboard

how do i get control of my volume from the up and down keys on keyboard: I can't control my volume by the up and down keys on keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-control-of-my-volume-from-the-up-and/4314678d-121e-4e9c-be83-1486458cdcab
  9. Audio volume control issue is back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio volume control issue is back.: I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well...
  10. Audio volume control issue is back.

Audio volume control issue is back.: I had posted a question about my HP laptop with AMD ryzen+radeon chips running windows 11 22H2. I managed to fix it based on a response posted here. I updated the bios from HP site. That fixed the audio volume control problem. The slider now changed the volume correctly. Well...