Windows 10: Volume decreases automatically.

Discus and support Volume decreases automatically. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So whenever i plug in my headphones windows automatically lowers the volume. It does't lower the actual volume bar, all the sounds just get a bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WeH1D, Jul 7, 2020.

1. /u/WeH1D Win User

Volume decreases automatically.

So whenever i plug in my headphones windows automatically lowers the volume. It does't lower the actual volume bar, all the sounds just get a bit quieter (if I'm playing music on the speakers for example, the volume goes all the way up on the volume bar, but as soon as I plug in my headphones the volume doesn't go above the 60-70% of the volume bar). And I can tell that the music I listened to with the same headphones is quieter than before.

Anyone have any idea whats going on?

submitted by /u/WeH1D
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WeH1D, Jul 7, 2020

2. volume decreasing

My laptop's volume is automatically decreasing. Even I again increase the volume but again that went to the mute stage.

I have made recovery of the whole system and restart but all are futile toil.

Please help solving the issue.

JAGANNATH MONDAL, Jul 7, 2020
  3. ms_wp Win User
    My Nokia Lumia 520 If i decreased my music volume then my ringtone also decreased

Hi Monica,

Can you suggest to make the ringer volume independent of master volume?

Eg: If I decrease the master volume, it should not decrease the ringer volume. Pls help.

ms_wp, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Sho Xiong Win User

Volume bar keeps automatically decreasing

I have a Dell Inspiron 13-7352 laptop with Windows 10 and I've been pulling my hair out this past week. The volume bar keeps popping up on the upper left corner as soon as it boots up. Anytime I try to increase the volume, it'll automatically decrease back down to 0. I have tried everything and can't find any real solutions.
    I've tried:

1. uninstalling sound driver(multiple times now)
    2. change playback device settings to do nothing
    3. system restore to an earlier date
    4. uninstall and reinstalled many applications

I've been disabling the playback device so the volume bar will disappear from the screen, so I can do school work.

How can I fix this?

Sho Xiong, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Volume decreases automatically. - Similar Threads - Volume decreases automatically

2. volume mixer keeps increasing and decreasing volume at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume mixer keeps increasing and decreasing volume at random: for some reason volume mixer lowers and raises the volume and is anoying please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer-keeps-increasing-and-decreasing/4fb7a837-dba4-46dc-91cb-d528296fea4d
  3. Microphone volume keeps decreasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone volume keeps decreasing: I use Windows 11, and recently I am encountering a problem where my microphone volume keeps decreasing automatically whenever I am in a google meet or any other type of meeting. I switched off AGC in microphone properties and have also set "When windows detects communications...
  4. Microphone volume keeps decreasing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone volume keeps decreasing: I use Windows 11, and recently I am encountering a problem where my microphone volume keeps decreasing automatically whenever I am in a google meet or any other type of meeting. I switched off AGC in microphone properties and have also set "When windows detects communications...
  5. Volume control decrease automatically in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume control decrease automatically in windows 10: Volume control decrease automatically in windows 10 frequently i tried troubleshoot but no use , i am facing this issue recently after update windows...
  6. Volume automatically decreases, notepad + other windows programs automatically scroll on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume automatically decreases, notepad + other windows programs automatically scroll on...: The volume only decreases if I click the sound icon on the taskbar and try to manually change the volume and/or audio device. Notepad and other windows programs will scroll infinitely if I hover over them. The scrolling itself does not occur while browsing websites but if I...
  7. Auto Volume Decreasing

Auto Volume Decreasing: Hello, I am using this Windows 10 computer for about 2 years, but on these few days, the volume on the computer keeps on changing from 50% to 100% and to 50% again and again. Is there a solution to it? Because this is very annoying. Thx...
  8. Decreasing Screensaver Volume

Decreasing Screensaver Volume: I have a configurable screensaver which allows its sound to be either on or off. Is there a tool that I can use to decrease the screensaver’s volume without muting it or reducing my master volume?...
  9. Volume decreases until mute

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume decreases until mute: On my daughter's ultrabook, when she starts watching youtube videos the audio continually gets quieter until it is mute. If I open the sound mixer, I can see the sound from the youtube video is still playing at normal volume. But no sound is coming out of either the built-in...
  10. Volume decreasing automatically in my Windows 10 Laptop recently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume decreasing automatically in my Windows 10 Laptop recently: Hello All I am facing an issue recently in my HP Windows 10 Laptop. The volume is automatically going down to zero and ultimately muting off even when the speaker is not in use. I have tried increasing the volume manually but it didn't help. The volume again goes down and...