Windows 10: Volume display too big when changing volume

Discus and support Volume display too big when changing volume in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any way to change the display that comes up when changing the volume? Pretty much every application that I change the volume on (YouTube,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xXGAM3RTAGXx, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Volume display too big when changing volume

Is there any way to change the display that comes up when changing the volume? Pretty much every application that I change the volume on (YouTube, Spotify, Netflix, etc.) has the same big volume display in the top left corner and it's annoying. Is there a way to make it disappear entirely or make it smaller? Thanks.

submitted by /u/xXGAM3RTAGXx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xXGAM3RTAGXx, Nov 15, 2020

2. Fluctuating Speaker Volume

like the overall system volume? or just the volume of the sub?

try just changing the volume within windows.

randomperson21, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Volume display too big when changing volume

How to remove volume display on screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

The volume display on the screen lets you adjust the volume easily and check the actual volume level. If you wouldn't want to see it on the screen or on the task bar, you can hide it by performing these steps:

• Right-click on the task bar.
    • Select Settings.
    • Under Notification area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off volume.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Volume display too big when changing volume

1. Volume display too big when changing volume - Similar Threads - Volume display too

2. Extend big volume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extend big volume: hi,We need to extend the 17Tb volume on Windows Server 2016. Can anyone say how much time it can take approximately?Details:Server: Dell730Raid5: 7 disks x 3.5Tb SSDAdding additional 2 disks with the same size. Thanks in advance,Michael...
  3. Extend big volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extend big volume: hi,We need to extend the 17Tb volume on Windows Server 2016. Can anyone say how much time it can take approximately?Details:Server: Dell730Raid5: 7 disks x 3.5Tb SSDAdding additional 2 disks with the same size. Thanks in advance,Michael...
  4. Extend big volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Volume too LOUD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume too LOUD: Something is wrong with my volume. It's only on 9 and yet it feels like it's on like 24. This only started happening after i restarted for an update. Anyone know what is wrong and how I can fix it?...
  6. Volume is too loud on 5% volume

Volume is too loud on 5% volume: Hello i have a wired JBL headphones and i always have to put my volume on 4% or less because its too loud and my bluetooth headphones didnt have that problem before I tried using troubleshooter it didnt help....
  7. Volume is too loud on 5% volume

Volume is too loud on 5% volume: Hello i have a wired JBL headphones and i always have to put my volume on 4% or less because its too loud and my bluetooth headphones didnt have that problem before I tried using troubleshooter it didnt help....
  8. Volume Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume Display: Is there a way to get rid of what i am watching while i change my volume [ATTACH] I am fine with just the volume bar but not the display it shows beside of what i am watching Please help...
  9. Display is TOO big

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display is TOO big: Am I the only person with this problem?? I've hunted everywhere! I recently got a new computer with Windows 10. I also got a new monitor. The monitor I got is a 32" very wide screen. I don't know if my issue is due to the screen or W10. I've adjusted my size to as low...
  10. Volume too low

Volume too low: I was listening to some music working on some homework, and I decided to take my music working out. So I plugged my earbuds into my phone, and switched my music there on Spotify. I came back about an hour later, plugged my earbuds back into my computer, and the volume was...