Windows 10: Volume dropping on videos

Discus and support Volume dropping on videos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried following this thread:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MirissaStewart, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Volume dropping on videos

MirissaStewart, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Audio volume cannot be changed while Youtube Video is playing.

Model: Nokia Lumia 920

OS version: 8.0.10211.204

Firmware Revision: 1232.5951.1249.1001

Hardware Revision: 1.0.0.0

Radio Software Version: 1.0.202075.3

Chip SOC Version: 8960

Bug Reproduction Steps:

• Use Bing to search any video
    • IE10 goes to the Youtube
    • Play Youtube Video
    • Even the audio volume is up to the max or down to zero, you still can't feel volume changed.
    • If I long press "<-" hardware back button to go to App Switch Screen, and change the volume at App Switch Screen. Thus, the volume of the Youtube Video will be changed.

MikimotoH---01, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Mark_W. Win User

Volume dropping on videos

Synced Video Player Volume

Hello Martin Hatch:

Thank you for the follow up. At this point there is not a lot more that can be done regarding the audio volume for the content synced to you phone. I personally have not had an issue hearing the videos on my Samsung Focus so I am not sure if this is an
    issue with the files being transferred from your PC or the device itself. If may also just be that the volume of these videos just do not play at a volume you are comfortable with.

The final things I might suggest trying are as follows:

• Attempt to download the videos to another computer and sync them to your phone.
    • Try another set of headphones to see if you notice any difference in video volume.
    • Confirm that you do notice the same thing when playing the video through the phone without headphones attached.
    • Review the Nokia app marketplace to see if there are any sound enhancer applications that may give you expand control over your video audio.
    Please let us know if you have any other questions or if any new details emerge.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Volume dropping on videos

1. Volume dropping on videos - Similar Threads - Volume dropping videos

2. Volume of Specific Songs Drop Whenever Fast Forwarded and Stays In Low Volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume of Specific Songs Drop Whenever Fast Forwarded and Stays In Low Volume: Hello! I've encountered one of the weirdest bugs in my life. I've downloaded songs from my iTunes library and has chosen the iTunes files as library source in the Media Player, Windows 11 22H2. Some of the songs actually start off loud the way it should be and then...
  3. Video Dropping Out - Help

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Dropping Out - Help: Somewhat randomly, every few days and sometimes as frequently as 2-3 times a day the video system of my Dell XPS 8930 (Win10 with all updates) seems to shut down the video system. The visual symptom is that both my monitors act very similar to having their data cables from...
  4. Microphone volume has dropped to appx 10%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone volume has dropped to appx 10%: I have a laptop with Windows 10 built in including realtek mic & speakers. Unfortunately my mic is stuck on appx 10% volume & no matter what I try in terms of troubleshooting I cannot seem to raise its volume. As a result I am unable to use my laptop for teams/zoom/skype...
  5. Bluetooth Disconnects When Volume Drops to Zero

Bluetooth Disconnects When Volume Drops to Zero: When my Windows 10 computer is producing no sound, the bluetooth connection disconnects. The next time a sound is played, for example a bell when an email arrives, the first part of that sound is not heard because the system must first reestablish the bluetooth connection....
  6. Windows volume just dropped to almost nothing

Windows volume just dropped to almost nothing: I've poked around and can't seem to find solution. All of a sudden, my external speakers 2 speaker + sub via 3.5mm jack majorly lost volume. I've been to every setting I can find and all applicable sliders are at max. Even turned manual volume knobs on speakers to max,...
  7. Mic volume drops after earraping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic volume drops after earraping: Whenever I crank my gain up to max and do the funny micTM my microphone volume drops. I've been googling for over an hour now and I can't find a working fix. Any advice? submitted by /u/Waeningrobert [link] [comments]...
  8. Raising Video Game Volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Raising Video Game Volume: I use Nvidia Shadowplay in order to record small clips in the heat of the moment (funny or epic moments) and I've noticed my mic volume is super loud even on the 1% option inside of the Nvidia Shadowplay audio capture section. I've been thinking about lowering my actual mic...
  9. Volume drop on laptop Can't restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume drop on laptop Can't restore: Looking for help with a problem with audio. My laptop is only a few months old and in good nick. Last night I was involved in a Skype call with very low sound and had to use headphones' When the Skype call finished , I noticed that the volume on my laptop was very low...
  10. volume setting videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    volume setting videos: how can I set the volume for videos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-setting-videos/09759c3e-3c36-42b3-88af-7c016ebc6942