Windows 10: Volume gets muted on below 12

Discus and support Volume gets muted on below 12 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi My volume gets muted below volume 12. I have Soundblaster X7. How can I fix this? submitted by /u/Wiennn [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wiennn, Nov 15, 2019.

1. /u/Wiennn Win User

Volume gets muted on below 12

Hi My volume gets muted below volume 12. I have Soundblaster X7.

How can I fix this?

submitted by /u/Wiennn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wiennn, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Tendows Win User

Volume Mixer not showing muted app

The application was muted on Windows 10 with November update. Now I am using Anniversary update, on build 14393.10

The initial step did not help make Banished show up in the Volume Mixer, nor did the article.

Tendows, Nov 15, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Volume goes to zero and mute.

Hi William,

If the volume of your computer automatically mutes, it could be that the audio drivers are corrupted or damaged, or that there are software conflicts occurring within the system. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the audio troubleshooter
    and lets Windows find and automatically resolve problems with your audio. Here's how to run the audio troubleshooter:

• Select the Start button, then type troubleshoot, and select
      Troubleshoot from the list of results. From there, select
      Playing Audio
      > Run the troubleshooter.

If the troubleshooter does not help resolve the problem with your volume settings, we suggest that you check Device Manager and update your sound card drivers. Updating would replace any corrupted or damaged components of the audio driver. Here's how to
    update your audio drivers through Device Manager:

• Open the Start button, then type device manager, and select
      Device Manager from the search results.
    • Under Sound, video and game controllers, right-click your sound card driver, then select
      Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically search for updated driver software.
    If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you may look for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions on how to install their driver.

If the above steps doesn't resolve the problem, feel free to post back to us.

David Haz, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Volume Mixer not showing muted app

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the volume mixer in Windows 10, let me assist you.

To assist you better, let us know whether you have muted the application volume in previous version of Windows or in Windows 10 and the build of Windows 10 installed in your system.

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to follow the steps below and run the Playing Audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search bar
      and select Troubleshooting.

• Click on View All in the left view pane.

• Find and click on Playing audio.

• Click on Advanced and follow the on-screen instructions.

Also, I suggest you to refer to the article below on Fix sound problems
    and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...eac-4566-867a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Volume gets muted on below 12 - Similar Threads - Volume gets muted

2. PC volume stuck on mute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC volume stuck on mute: I have a volume indicator stuck on my screen, on top of all other windows AND it is impossible to unmute the volume. I've read that many others have this same problem but the suggested fix "press the function key and F5/F6" is something I don't know how to do. I have function...
  3. Volume Full or Mute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Full or Mute: Issue is volume by pressing buttons moving it up or down or dragging to change it- when it is above 0 anywhere to 100 - the actual volume coming out is exactly the same. When it is 0/mute, nothing comes out. So volume bar doesn't control or influence the actual volume, bar on...
  4. Volume Full or Mute

Volume Full or Mute: Issue is volume by pressing buttons moving it up or down or dragging to change it- when it is above 0 anywhere to 100 - the actual volume coming out is exactly the same. When it is 0/mute, nothing comes out. So volume bar doesn't control or influence the actual volume, bar on...
  5. Win 11 - Audio Mutes below a setting of 12.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 - Audio Mutes below a setting of 12.: Hello.I am having a problem with the audio from my PC where when the windows volume is reduced below 12 the audio output mutes completely. I use a Digigram VX 222e sound card to provide balanced audio for my studio monitors. The issue also exists when I use the application...
  6. Win 11 - Audio Mutes below a setting of 12.

Win 11 - Audio Mutes below a setting of 12.: Hello.I am having a problem with the audio from my PC where when the windows volume is reduced below 12 the audio output mutes completely. I use a Digigram VX 222e sound card to provide balanced audio for my studio monitors. The issue also exists when I use the application...
  7. Volume Muting Itself Once I reach level 9 and below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Muting Itself Once I reach level 9 and below: When I lower my volume level down, all of a sudden -- instead of playing the volume low -- in just mutes!I can -- at that point -- press the unmute button and it will play at that lower volume. Example: I'm playing media, I lower the volume to level 10, everything is fine....
  8. Volume Muting Itself Once I reach level 9 and below

Volume Muting Itself Once I reach level 9 and below: When I lower my volume level down, all of a sudden -- instead of playing the volume low -- in just mutes!I can -- at that point -- press the unmute button and it will play at that lower volume. Example: I'm playing media, I lower the volume to level 10, everything is fine....
  9. volume mute not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    volume mute not working: When i press the mute volume button on my keyboard, it doesnt mute the volume on my computer. the button isnt the problem though. when i press it, the volume thing pops up in the top left, and shows an x in place of the number thats usually how loud the volume is, so it...
  10. Volume decreases until mute

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume decreases until mute: On my daughter's ultrabook, when she starts watching youtube videos the audio continually gets quieter until it is mute. If I open the sound mixer, I can see the sound from the youtube video is still playing at normal volume. But no sound is coming out of either the built-in...