Windows 10: Volume goes down automatically

Discus and support Volume goes down automatically in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I’ve faced an issue with sound. When I try to increase it by the button on the sound slide, the volume goes down automatically. I tried to troubleshoot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TerryGriego, May 3, 2019.

1. Volume goes down automatically

I’ve faced an issue with sound. When I try to increase it by the button on the sound slide, the volume goes down automatically. I tried to troubleshoot it and reset my Windows, then re-installed audio driver. And it really helped but after the Windows update the issue showed up again. Help me to fix this problem for ever

:)

TerryGriego, May 3, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

Volume goes to zero and mute.

Hi William,

If the volume of your computer automatically mutes, it could be that the audio drivers are corrupted or damaged, or that there are software conflicts occurring within the system. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the audio troubleshooter
    and lets Windows find and automatically resolve problems with your audio. Here's how to run the audio troubleshooter:

• Select the Start button, then type troubleshoot, and select
      Troubleshoot from the list of results. From there, select
      Playing Audio
      > Run the troubleshooter.

If the troubleshooter does not help resolve the problem with your volume settings, we suggest that you check Device Manager and update your sound card drivers. Updating would replace any corrupted or damaged components of the audio driver. Here's how to
    update your audio drivers through Device Manager:

• Open the Start button, then type device manager, and select
      Device Manager from the search results.
    • Under Sound, video and game controllers, right-click your sound card driver, then select
      Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically search for updated driver software.
    If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you may look for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions on how to install their driver.

If the above steps doesn't resolve the problem, feel free to post back to us.

David Haz, May 3, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 3, 2019
  4. mq003at Win User

Volume goes down automatically

[Sound] Volume automatically goes up when starting watching clips

No matter what application I watch, can be KMPlayer or just a browser's player, when I start the films, volume automatically goes up very high. Sometimes when I pause the film a little bit then resume, volume automatically goes up as well.
    Do I have to reinstall sound driver? I use the newest Windows 10 btw.
    Thanks for reading

mq003at, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Volume goes down automatically

1. Volume goes down automatically - Similar Threads - Volume goes down

2. Volume goes down by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume goes down by itself: The volume on my pc isn't working when I playing game. It starts going down . My speakers are on 100%. I have run troubleshooting but nothing is coming up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-goes-down-by-itself/47581b96-55a1-4cbe-8dcc-a6b7c000d669
  3. Volume goes down by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume goes down by itself: The volume on my pc isn't working when I playing game. It starts going down . My speakers are on 100%. I have run troubleshooting but nothing is coming up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-goes-down-by-itself/47581b96-55a1-4cbe-8dcc-a6b7c000d669
  4. My input volumes goes down automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My input volumes goes down automatically: My input volume goes down automatically. I have to put it higher manual every 15 minutes. I disabled enchanced option and put the "do nothing" thing but the problem persists....
  5. My input volumes goes down automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My input volumes goes down automatically: My input volume goes down automatically. I have to put it higher manual every 15 minutes. I disabled enchanced option and put the "do nothing" thing but the problem persists....
  6. Volume goes up and down by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume goes up and down by itself.: I wonder if anyone has found a solution to windows automatically changing volume, especially if using web apps i.e. Edge/Chrome/TikTok etc. I'm using windows 11 home edition, fully updated with Windows Update. The sound changing is infuriating and according to web forums only...
  7. Windows 10 volume goes down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 volume goes down: Hello,I need help when I listen to music in youtube and open another youtube tab with song one of tab is automatically suprassing sound, can someone tell me how can I fix it?...
  8. Fix Volume Automatically Goes Up / Down in Windows 10

Fix Volume Automatically Goes Up / Down in Windows 10: I am having sound issues with a HP Pavillion computer I purchased last week The sound starts off ok and then goes a lot quieter after a few seconds without any change to the volume bar. So some form of adjustment is occurring I have followed the steps on the attached...
  9. Volume goes up & down by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume goes up & down by itself: The volume on my pc isn't working when I take part in a zoom meeting or playing back a recording zoom/youtube/webinar. It starts out ok then dips down to almost nothing, then goes up again for a few seconds before going down again. My speakers are on 100%. I have run...
  10. Volume automatically goes to 100 max and wont come down

Volume automatically goes to 100 max and wont come down: This started happening suddenly for the past two days that the volume would randomly go up to 100 and stay there. The volume slider shows up in the corner and wont leave. Every time I reduce the volume it immediately raises it back. I've seen a few similar problems from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. volume goes down automatically windows 10