Windows 10: volume goes down when im watching a video or listening to music

Discus and support volume goes down when im watching a video or listening to music in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-goes-down-when-im-watching-a-video-or/65806712-6875-4e0c-81f8-78b6259df092 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by genegene1, May 16, 2019.

1. genegene1 Win User

volume goes down when im watching a video or listening to music

how can I fix this

:)

genegene1, May 16, 2019

2. [Solved] Speaker volume goes up and down randomly

It happens whenever I listen to music or watch videos, be it from youtube or Windows media player. Most of the times it happens mid song/video. The volume change is noticeable, but not extreme.

misternikitas, May 16, 2019
  3. Sheena M. Win User
    Volume increases and decreases by itself while listening to music on Lumia 520

Hi anandshanker,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

According to your post, the Volume on your phone increases and decreases by itself while listening to music.

Does the same thing happen if you are watching a video on the phone? Does it only happen with listening to music?

First, try a soft reset by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power button for around 15 seconds until the phone vibrates and restarts.

If the issue persists, I would suggest to perform a hard reset. Please create a backup of your phone first. You can find further instructions here:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480/en-gb

Kind Regards,

Sheena M., May 16, 2019
  4. volume goes down when im watching a video or listening to music

Variation in Volume while playing music in Spotify

Hi Macab,

There are several application that control its own volume. In order to have a default variation of volume while playing music or watching videos, you may follow these steps:

1. On the search bar, type sound and press Enter.
    2. Double-click on your playback device and select Advanced.
    3. Un-check Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device.
    4. Select Apply and click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Justine Pel, May 16, 2019
Thema:

volume goes down when im watching a video or listening to music

1. volume goes down when im watching a video or listening to music - Similar Threads - volume goes down

2. my volume goes up and down automatically when im in remote desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my volume goes up and down automatically when im in remote desktop: when i am using remote desktop for work, the volume goes automatically up and down on its own every couple seconds, but when i am NOT in remote desktop, volume has no issue....
  3. my volume goes up and down automatically when im in remote desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my volume goes up and down automatically when im in remote desktop: when i am using remote desktop for work, the volume goes automatically up and down on its own every couple seconds, but when i am NOT in remote desktop, volume has no issue....
  4. Pc freeze when listen music or watch video while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freeze when listen music or watch video while gaming: I just bought a new computer and i am facing a big issue,usually i watch videos or listen music while gaming, but when i do it now it causes pc to freeze,like there is no problem when i watch only videos or listen music, but when im in game tab videos lags and musics causes...
  5. Pc freeze when listen music or watch video while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc freeze when listen music or watch video while gaming: I just bought a new computer and i am facing a big issue,usually i watch videos or listen music while gaming, but when i do it now it causes pc to freeze,like there is no problem when i watch only videos or listen music, but when im in game tab videos lags and musics causes...
  6. Screen goes black when im watching videos, movies.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen goes black when im watching videos, movies.: I changed that option about screen turning off after several minutes to never still same problem. submitted by /u/enido777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g61ipd/screen_goes_black_when_im_watching_videos_movies/
  7. sometimes when watching a video or listening to music sounds will break

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sometimes when watching a video or listening to music sounds will break: This has been going for 2 days. I've lately tried to install Docker on my pc which requires a restart to configure windows. and my pc shut down while it's doing that. ever since if I try to watch a video online/ locally or launch a game sounds will break, and the video...
  8. High volume when playing music or watching You Tube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High volume when playing music or watching You Tube: Just updated to Windows 10 from 8.1. Even though I set my volume to around 44% it plays so loud when listening to a music file or looking at Y.T. I have to "touch" the volume slider for every new video. Just moving it a little bit lowers the sound to the level it should...
  9. Watch Microsoft the Musical video

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft the Musical video: "Microsoft the Musical" was dreamt up and led by interns spending the summer of 2019 at Microsoft. This Tony Awards-style musical theater opening number is just one of many passion projects that came to life because we were encouraged to bring our whole selves to work. And...
  10. whatching video and listening music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whatching video and listening music: Hello I installed 360 total security app on my laptop This program has informed me that there are a few junk files on your laptop and they should be remove to speed up your top laptop. It removed the files and now video and music is not being played on my laptop. Now 67...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why whenever i try whatching a youtube video i cannot hear it

2. volume goes down when watching online video