Windows 10: Volume going up by itself

Discus and support Volume going up by itself in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The volume on my computer is going up by itself. When I try to lower the volume, it just goes back up. It started about 30 minutes after installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jon4994, Aug 15, 2016.

1. jon4994 Win User

Volume going up by itself

The volume on my computer is going up by itself. When I try to lower the volume, it just goes back up. It started about 30 minutes after installing Dolphin Emulator. I tried uninstalling Dolphin, reinstalling the audio drivers, and running a system restore. Nothing has worked so far. Any ideas?

Volume Issue - YouTube

:)

jon4994, Aug 15, 2016

2. Volume goes up and down by itself

Hi,

Windows automatically creates a restore point when you install desktop apps and new Windows updates, if the last restore point is older than 7 days. You can also create a restore point manually at any time.

If you need additional help refreshing, resetting, or restoring your PC, check out the Repair and Recovery community pages in the

Windows forum
    for solutions that other people have found for problems they've experienced.

Thank you.

Karina Aris, Aug 15, 2016
  3. Windows 10 volume turns up by itself

• Checked the options, nothing wrong with them
    • Drivers are up to date
    • Troubleshooter didn't help just told me I can save energy if I set the device to go to sleep when it's not in use

Azazel9088, Aug 15, 2016
Thema:

Volume going up by itself

1. Volume going up by itself - Similar Threads - Volume going itself

2. Cursor in Paint keeps going up by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor in Paint keeps going up by itself.: Sometimes whenever I'm using Paint whether using the pencil tool, eraser tool or even select, the cursor starts going up the screen by itself and I cannot bring it down or make it stop. I can't even click anything or move the cursor down and if I do manage to click something...
  3. Cursor in Paint keeps going up by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor in Paint keeps going up by itself.: Sometimes whenever I'm using Paint whether using the pencil tool, eraser tool or even select, the cursor starts going up the screen by itself and I cannot bring it down or make it stop. I can't even click anything or move the cursor down and if I do manage to click something...
  4. Volume goes up and down by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume goes up and down by itself.: I wonder if anyone has found a solution to windows automatically changing volume, especially if using web apps i.e. Edge/Chrome/TikTok etc. I'm using windows 11 home edition, fully updated with Windows Update. The sound changing is infuriating and according to web forums only...
  5. Volume goes up and down by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume goes up and down by itself.: I wonder if anyone has found a solution to windows automatically changing volume, especially if using web apps i.e. Edge/Chrome/TikTok etc. I'm using windows 11 home edition, fully updated with Windows Update. The sound changing is infuriating and according to web forums only...
  6. Microphone volume goes up by itself sometimes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone volume goes up by itself sometimes: Sometimes when I launch certain things like Counter Strike or a google meet, the microphone goes all the way up to 100 by itself. I have gone into properties and already unchecked "allow apps exclusive access to your microphone" or whatever it is and it didn't work. I have...
  7. Volume lowers by itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume lowers by itself.: I am using Windows 10 version 1909 Every time I open a program that is using my microphone, be it OBS, a game, or just an app to record audio through it, the volume of everything else get lowered significantly. I tried checking the "Do nothing" option in the...
  8. Volume goes up & down by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume goes up & down by itself: The volume on my pc isn't working when I take part in a zoom meeting or playing back a recording zoom/youtube/webinar. It starts out ok then dips down to almost nothing, then goes up again for a few seconds before going down again. My speakers are on 100%. I have run...
  9. Volume of sound going down on itself

Volume of sound going down on itself: As soon as I start playing a sound, the volume slowly goes down to about 5%. When I toggle "Mute" the sound comes back on for about 1 second and goes down again. I have tried all the solutions that I could find on the web, but no luck yet. I have tried all 7 options as...
  10. Volume turning itself up and down

Volume turning itself up and down: After the latest windows update my volume mixer is broken! Applications as well as system sounds turn themselves up and down by themselves! I thought I messed up something on the settings but I defaulted everything and it still doesent work. I ran trubleshooting and searched...