Windows 10: volume icon is stuck at 34%

Discus and support volume icon is stuck at 34% in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The volume icon on my laptop's taskbar has stopped working. It is stuck on 34% and I can not adjust it up or down. I am running Windows 10 on a Dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jayhawk714, Mar 31, 2020.

1. volume icon is stuck at 34%

The volume icon on my laptop's taskbar has stopped working. It is stuck on 34% and I can not adjust it up or down. I am running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15 with FireFox. Any ideas on a fix?

:)

jayhawk714, Mar 31, 2020

2. volume icon is stuck at 34%

The volume icon on my laptop's taskbar has stopped working. It is stuck on 34% and I can not adjust it up or down. I am running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15 with FireFox. Any ideas on a fix?

jayhawk714, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Mar 31, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

volume icon is stuck at 34%

Volume Icon will not load to Notification Bar

Hello,

May we know if you have made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

We suggest to check if the system icons are turned off/on. To check the system icons, follow the steps below:

• Press the Start button, then click Settings
      > Personalization > Taskbar > Turn system icons on or off.
    • Check if the Volume is turned off/on.

We look forward to an update from you.

Regards.

David Haz, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

volume icon is stuck at 34%

1. volume icon is stuck at 34% - Similar Threads - volume icon stuck

2. Volume Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Icon: Please tell me how to restore my volume icn in the bottomright-hand of my computer. It's gone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon/25317a27-8980-47aa-b6c5-8d00ae762943
  3. Volume Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Icon: Please tell me how to restore my volume icn in the bottomright-hand of my computer. It's gone! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-icon/25317a27-8980-47aa-b6c5-8d00ae762943
  4. Laptop with broken screen stuck on factory reset for 34+ hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop with broken screen stuck on factory reset for 34+ hours: Hi, everyone. My 3 year old Asus laptop had been acting weird for the past few weeks basic programs like file explorer and task manager didn't respond, games didn't load, etc. so I decided to do a factory reset to it. Before I went to bed two days ago, I backed up my files to...
  5. error 34

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error 34: Hi, Acer travel mate lap top upgraded to window 10 a few years ago. Windows 10 is a real pain. constantly losing wifi at the drop of a hat when ever I ask it to do a task. Have installed blue tooth usb device which worked well for a couple opf months then it start to...
  6. Reset stuck on 34%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset stuck on 34%: I wanted to reset my pc today and I have chosen clean drive, all drives. Resetting this pc went quite quick but now it is a 34% for about an hour. I am using an asus rog laptop, should I wait is this ok? submitted by /u/shark0626 [link] [comments]...
  7. Reset stuck at 34%

Reset stuck at 34%: I started a PC reset and it has been stuck on 34% for almost 2-2.5 hours. The laptop I am resetting is an Acer Aspire 5 with a dual SSD and HDD 128 SSD and 1Tb HDD with 8 GB of RAM and an I7 intel processor Is it normal with these specs to be stuck on this? Also, is...
  8. Pc stuck at 34% during resetting process

Pc stuck at 34% during resetting process: [IMG]I am waiting for more than an hour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-34-during-resetting-process/afd658f1-f592-495e-a157-180fbd6a675f
  9. Volume icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume icon: I am unable to select volume adjust from my windows tray at bottem of screen. Right now it is set at 100%, but I would like to be able to adjust the volume up or down like before....
  10. Windows 7 home to Win 10 stuck at 34 %

Windows 7 home to Win 10 stuck at 34 %: Hello All : Downloaded the iso and all seemed good , the compatible report said all was good . But now on the upgrade it has been stuck at 34 % for around 1 hr . I do have the circle with the little circles spinning ? Leave it till morning or IDEAS ? Thanks 31887