Windows 10: volume icon missing. How do I get it back?

Discus and support volume icon missing. How do I get it back? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I recover my volume icon?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LibbyEllis, Feb 26, 2019.

1. volume icon missing. How do I get it back?

How do I recover my volume icon?

:)

LibbyEllis, Feb 26, 2019

2. Volume icon missing from Taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the volume icon is missing in Action center. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open Settings and choose system.
    • Click on Notifications and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear in Taskbar.
    • Turn on Volume.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Missing Date and Time, volume and Battery Icons

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Right click on the task bar and you will get a popup menu.
    • Click on properties.
    • Under behavior of system icons select ON for volume icon, Date and Time icon and Battery icon to always show.
    • Click OK.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Feb 26, 2019
  4. volume icon missing. How do I get it back?

Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

volume icon missing. How do I get it back?

1. volume icon missing. How do I get it back? - Similar Threads - volume icon missing

2. How to get back missing wifi icon back without internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back missing wifi icon back without internet?: Hello,wifi icon is missing from laptop, I can’t connect to internet. In network connection it doesn't show option to connect wifi. Not even mobile hotspot.So now I cannot connect to internet How do I back my wifi issue resolve/troubleshoot/update driver without connecting to...
  3. How to get back missing wifi icon back without internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get back missing wifi icon back without internet?: Hello,wifi icon is missing from laptop, I can’t connect to internet. In network connection it doesn't show option to connect wifi. Not even mobile hotspot.So now I cannot connect to internet How do I back my wifi issue resolve/troubleshoot/update driver without connecting to...
  4. How to get the icons back

How to get the icons back: After moving OneDrive off of the SSD system disk and starting OneDrive on demand, two things have happened that are inconvenient:some icons are just dummies on the desktop and taskbar. How may I change the setup to return the icons to normal?when I start TurboTax software, I...
  5. How do I get the settings icon back on StartMenuX?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the settings icon back on StartMenuX?: I don't know how to get the settings icon back on StartMenuX.Please help.Thanks!Grant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-settings-icon-back-on-startmenux/44514b4e-b640-429a-8d4c-7ae2ecff0ec1
  6. How do I get the settings icon back on StartMenuX?

How do I get the settings icon back on StartMenuX?: I don't know how to get the settings icon back on StartMenuX.Please help.Thanks!Grant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-settings-icon-back-on-startmenux/44514b4e-b640-429a-8d4c-7ae2ecff0ec1
  7. How do I get the settings icon back on StartMenuX?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. how do I get the volume back on

how do I get the volume back on: my volume on Fortnite is not working and it told me to come here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-volume-back-on/01c88f1b-345d-4695-b8c8-813c00103ff2
  9. How do I get an icon back into the hidden icons tray?

How do I get an icon back into the hidden icons tray?: I accidentally deleted the Bluetooth icon from my hidden icons tray. How do I get it back? I want the link to the "Bluetooth and other devices" settings window, not the Bluetooth on/off toggle option. I know I can click the notifications icon, then right click the Bluetooth...
  10. Missing icons how to get back

Missing icons how to get back: My icons are missing and i have these three icons in top left corner. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/missing-icons-how-to-get-back/012f7e8a-3ff9-4142-acfd-25eecdf552af