Windows 10: Volume increases on its own

Discus and support Volume increases on its own in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop was just updated by Windows and it now is constantly turning the volume up. I turn it down, it just turns it right back up. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dad453, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Dad453 Win User

Volume increases on its own

My laptop was just updated by Windows and it now is constantly turning the volume up. I turn it down, it just turns it right back up. I have tried everything I have seen on other questions and nothing is fixing it. I think it was the update. Please advise. This is using a Dell laptop and its keyboard. No exterior plug ins.

:)

Dad453, Jan 14, 2021

2. Volume increases while watching videos

Hi Chan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

Before we proceed, please answer the following questions to help you better.

• Does this issue occur while using a particular program/browser? If yes, which is the
      program/browser?
    • When you say sound increases while watching a new video, does it mean that the Volume Mixer automatically increases the volume from 10%?

Post us back with the required information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Software for increase volume

hello

I am Looking for a good software to increase volume for a videos.

Thanks a lot.

titan_zero, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Volume increases on its own

Volume increases and decreases by itself while listening to music on Lumia 520

I purchased Noika Lumia 520 7 days ago. Whenever I listen to music the volume increases and decreases by itself and volume keys don't work at that time. I am facing this problem for last two days. Volume suddenly increases or decreases by itself. Please
    suggest solutions.

anandshanker, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Volume increases on its own

1. Volume increases on its own - Similar Threads - Volume increases own

2. Mind of its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mind of its own: I put my new windows 11 pc to sleep and at any given time I look, the power light is back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mind-of-its-own/9aaf5980-12b7-4994-8c3f-51e078bfdf1f
  3. Volume goes up and down on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume goes up and down on its own: Hi,I have an issue where the volume on my laptop keeps going up and down on its own from time to time. I would comfortably have the volume sitting at 60 let say and the volume bar would pop up and it would go to 62 or 64 on its own. A couple of times it went to 100 on its...
  4. Volume goes up and down on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume goes up and down on its own: Hi,I have an issue where the volume on my laptop keeps going up and down on its own from time to time. I would comfortably have the volume sitting at 60 let say and the volume bar would pop up and it would go to 62 or 64 on its own. A couple of times it went to 100 on its...
  5. Increase Speed of Volume Increase

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase Speed of Volume Increase: My laptop takes like 10 seconds to go from 0 to 100 volume when I use my laptop's keyboard. How can I reduce that time to 3 seconds for example without jumping values? Like when I use my USB keyboard, it just takes about 2 seconds to go from 0 to 100 with 2 volume increment...
  6. Scrolls on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolls on its own: I have had this same problem and a number of others people have mentioned since upgrading to Windows 10. Just to clarify - my issue is with the active window. Scrolling occurs on my windows in several different web browsers, Microsoft Word, Excel -- pretty much everything to...
  7. Microphone volume changing on its own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone volume changing on its own: As the title says, I’m trying to get my microphone to stop changing its own volume. I’ve tried turning off ‘Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device’ setting, I’ve made it so that when windows detects communication activity it does nothing, all of the fixes...
  8. Volume Mixer has a mind of its own

Volume Mixer has a mind of its own: Every time I reset the application volumes to 100, they dance around between 79-100. On top of that, certain applications set to random volume values, and the system sounds volume keeps resetting itself back to 0. Here is video footage of what I mean....
  9. Increase audio volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Increase audio volume: How can I increase the volume on my Dell Inspiron laptop more than the volume control on the task bar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-audio-volume/2e684bd8-1885-44cb-bee3-82caef068e5b
  10. Audio keeps changing its volume on its own - MSI Windows 10

Audio keeps changing its volume on its own - MSI Windows 10: Hi I noticed an issue on the audio as I'm using Realtek High Definition Audio as the windows one "High Definition Audio" settings seems to be broken and cannot be used. But I noticed with my realtek audio that it keeps on changing sound automatically one the speakers of my...