Windows 10: Volume increasing while using headphones

Discus and support Volume increasing while using headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an issue which only happens when I have my USB headphones plugged in my laptop, this is happening at least once per day or two, this issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TConejin, Jul 22, 2021.

1. TConejin Win User

Volume increasing while using headphones

I have an issue which only happens when I have my USB headphones plugged in my laptop, this is happening at least once per day or two, this issue causes the volume to increase 1% per frame, when I try to lower it, it increases again. To fix it temporarily, I have to unplug my headphones, then plug it again. I don't know what kind of headphones I have to be honest, so I don't know what kind of information I can give about my headphones.I've tried to reinstall the sound card driver, but it doesn't work.Any help is appreciated, thanks.

:)

TConejin, Jul 22, 2021

2. Volume with headphones

With headphones plugged in, my volume stays at a constant 37 even when attempting to increase the volume.

How do I increase the volume?

RaphaelLos, Jul 22, 2021
  3. increase volume e65

How can I increase the volume of the E65 when using headphones. I've upgraded to the last sw and used the side buttons to set volume to the maximum. volume is still too low.

johanf---01, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Volume increasing while using headphones

Volumes for headphones and speakers are separate

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

1. Are you changing the volume on headphone or from the sound icon in the taskbar of the system?

2. How are you trying to change the speaker volume?

I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also try to download and install the latest chipset and Sound drivers from the manufacturer website and install the same.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Volume increasing while using headphones

1. Volume increasing while using headphones - Similar Threads - Volume increasing while

2. how to increase volume when wired headphones is connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to increase volume when wired headphones is connect: how to increase volume when wired headphones is connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-volume-when-wired-headphones-is/4648d022-fd4e-44f7-b556-d39e9ef9fc98
  3. how to increase volume when wired headphones is connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to increase volume when wired headphones is connect: how to increase volume when wired headphones is connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-volume-when-wired-headphones-is/4648d022-fd4e-44f7-b556-d39e9ef9fc98
  4. how to increase volume when wired headphones is connect

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Increase Speed of Volume Increase

Increase Speed of Volume Increase: My laptop takes like 10 seconds to go from 0 to 100 volume when I use my laptop's keyboard. How can I reduce that time to 3 seconds for example without jumping values? Like when I use my USB keyboard, it just takes about 2 seconds to go from 0 to 100 with 2 volume increment...
  6. Volume suddenly increases while the volume number is the same.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume suddenly increases while the volume number is the same.: Hello. I am on Win10 latest updates, but this issue goes back several years to me.The issue: I usually use the volume at around 12 with my headset. However, sometimes the volume suddenly doubles it gets really loud, so I perceive at around 24, but the volume number still is...
  7. Problem with volume control while using Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with volume control while using Bluetooth headphones: Adjusting the master volume doesn't change how strong the sound is, at all. To actually change the volume I have to do so from the volume mixer for each individual application. Any feedback? submitted by /u/mr-Ze [link] [comments]...
  8. Volume being low while using headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume being low while using headphones.: I was using my headphones normally, and one day when I plugged them into my PC the audio gets really low. My volume for the PC is at max and the application volume it happens for all applications is at max. When I unplug my headphones, the audio sounds fine. This would mean...
  9. Any way to increase the headphone output volume?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to increase the headphone output volume?: On my Android phone, I can root it and edit some .xml files in the system files to increase the volume. For example, I can even push it to the point of distortion ( not what I'm trying to do though) just by changing some values, no need for any hardware changes. I don't plan...
  10. The Volume when using Headphones

The Volume when using Headphones: I use the Headphones and volume Window is 20. But when the Pause and Play Video or Mp3, then the volume will increase dramatically but the Window still 20. P/s: sorry about my English, I uses dictionary to translate it....