Windows 10: Volume Indicator

Discus and support Volume Indicator in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, I get this weird window on youtube (just chrome) when I adjust my wolume and was wondering how to get rid of it. I did some research and there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Amber Shuman, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Volume Indicator

So, I get this weird window on youtube (just chrome) when I adjust my wolume and was wondering how to get rid of it. I did some research and there is a virus that goes undercover as chrome.exe (which is a legitimate program) and I'm not getting pop ups and I ran a malware scan with nothing found, so I think it's just my computer or an update. Can anyone find out a way to get rid it (and by it, I mean the right window)

Volume Indicator e3647c6e-9739-4942-9d57-9848bd21af54?upload=true.png

:)

Amber Shuman, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Quigster Win User

Volume indicator upper left of screen

Howdy, new here and my first post. I just upgraded from Windows 7 64-bit to Windows 10 Home. Install went smooth but I am noticing something undesired. Whenever I adjust my volume, a vertical bar appears in the upper left of my screen indicating the volume level. It looks like this:

Volume Indicator [​IMG]

The box is immovable, but only lasts for 5 seconds (I adjusted the length of display to the minimum time allowed). My personal preference is to either move the bar or disable it; I find the location rather bothersome. However, I cannot seem to find any method to relocated the bar or disable it. Anyone have any experience with this, or suggestions?

Quigster, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Volume Indicator

Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Volume Indicator

1. Volume Indicator - Similar Threads - Volume Indicator

2. Grey indicator in window's volume mixer is exceeding above limit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey indicator in window's volume mixer is exceeding above limit: Greetings!As the title says, the grey indicator in the volume mixer is exceeding way beyond my set limit see attached picture below. Is this normal? I supposed not, as I checked my brother's device. My problem is this - audio output is leaking into my microphone, and I am...
  3. Grey indicator in window's volume mixer is exceeding above limit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey indicator in window's volume mixer is exceeding above limit: Greetings!As the title says, the grey indicator in the volume mixer is exceeding way beyond my set limit see attached picture below. Is this normal? I supposed not, as I checked my brother's device. My problem is this - audio output is leaking into my microphone, and I am...
  4. Grey indicator in window's volume mixer is exceeding above limit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Volume and brightness indicator on screen does not show up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume and brightness indicator on screen does not show up.: After updating to the latest windows today, the volume and brightness indicator on screen does not show up when I try to increase or decrease. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks....
  6. Volume and brightness indicator on screen does not show up.

Volume and brightness indicator on screen does not show up.: After updating to the latest windows today, the volume and brightness indicator on screen does not show up when I try to increase or decrease. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks....
  7. How to extend volume of C which is indicated below ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to extend volume of C which is indicated below ?: Hi,I am Gülbarin. I want to extend my C volume. I have lots of space from D but I cannot merge them or extend the volume can you help me ? Also, The button of extend volume of C is unavailable....
  8. How to extend volume of C which is indicated below ?

How to extend volume of C which is indicated below ?: Hi,I am Gülbarin. I want to extend my C volume. I have lots of space from D but I cannot merge them or extend the volume can you help me ? Also, The button of extend volume of C is unavailable....
  9. How to extend volume of C which is indicated below ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows 11 22H2 New Volume/Brightness Level Indicator completely gone

Windows 11 22H2 New Volume/Brightness Level Indicator completely gone: Since updating my volume and brightness indicator - bottom middle of screen when adjusting either of them - is completely gone. Restarts do not change anything.Get it together Microsoft... TEST your releases before you put them out in the wild... stuff like this happens...